Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! (64789 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Godmother(f): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dyt:

Been around doing what I know how to best
Muchecheche

And ofcus seeing you joining us soon
May your journey be easy
Holla when baby drops oo and don't forget to give full details of delivery
Happy 9 months sweets

Oh ok and thanks for the prayer cos I need it. Will definitely give the gist of how the delivery goes.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by tabletgirl: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
tochimas:
, it's hard to go back to pre- preggers weight, cos even if you did gain weight during your pregnancy, you will gain breast feeding, forget that shit, breastfeeding don't help in anyway in weight reductions, your body will keep storing fats and nutrient to produce breast milk. But it goes away gradually when you stop. Just don't expect you to be you before pregger

You're right sis
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Acidosis(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Zehner:
kikikikikiki.....u nefa c something
ahhh I nefa cee oo, haba
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Zehner(f): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2016
Acidosis:

ahhh I nefa cee oo, haba
tongue
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Totfulguy: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2016
FTBOY:
sounds like punishment to me

There is always an option. Stay away from the women or use a condom. Again, dont feel bad if you turn 80 with no grandchildren running around and knocking things over.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Mom007(f): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2016
gerarahiamehn:

Pls when will it end? She easily gets provoked these days
dude
Instead of using your megabytes to Google pregnancy symptoms and how to support your woman through this most challenging time you come here to yarn this poo! Shebi you are alive? ! Was it not a woman that carried you? Go and ask your mom how your pregnancy affected her especially if you where her first. I used to cook full pot of soup and give it out to my workers after I discover I can't even swallow it! I cook everything with nose mask on because I can't stand the smell. meat pies and lots of lipton tea were my sustainance. I mean in a day I could drink like 5 liters of hot lipton tea. Educate yourself man, stop flaunting ignorance. Read up so that you can be one step ahead of her symptoms. my husband did.. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Mom007(f): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Totfulguy:

Oga you are a first timer. Your wife is not mad. Her body is undergoing changes that even she is not having full grasp of. You need to man up and support her at this moment. You put her in the position she is. You could actually drive her mad if you keep acting like you sound (you actually sound like a bitch, no insult meant. When a man is all talkative and acting recklessly he losses the respect of his wife).

I might as well tell you, this is just the first phase. As she makes progress in her pregnancy, you have to expect more "madness". And when she gives birth and you have to wake up and be giving the baby water, and carry the baby all night, wake up because the baby wont sleep and is crying all night. So you need to "collect" yourself and HANDLE (not "MANAGE", which you seem to be doing) the situation. You need to love her much more and learn to see things from her side, not your side only as you seem to be doing. You can win her respect and love by the way you handle her now.

Look forward to fun moments with the baby (whom I think is a girl...thank me later) and pet her much more. The one way you can make your wife give you more space is to indulge her to the excess. Pet her more, and love her more. When she is relaxed, she will have less of your time. But when she is feeling funny and you appear to be jiving, you are in trouble. Am speaking as the husband of a pregnant wife expecting his second child. A word is enough for wise.
you are a good man Sir. Don't mind this small boy and others I have sighted who actually think women do this stuffs on purpose. Remember God's curse on eve about childbirth? It's been exactly so since the dawn of time.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by FTBOY: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Totfulguy:

There is always an option. Stay away from the women or use a condom. Again, dont feel bad if you turn 80 with no grandchildren running around and knocking things over.
very totful of you undecided
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Dheartless: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
one woman here is not even pregnant yet she just ranting like wounded fowl . grin
for another man business , how the issue take enter "you don't deserve to live "?
topic wey people both male and female don turn into comedy , naim she carry for head like say na her opportunity to become a millionaire.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by FTBOY: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dheartless:
one woman here is not even pregnant yet she just ranting like wounded fowl . grin
for another man business , how the issue take enter "you don't deserve to live "?
topic wey people both male and female don turn into comedy , naim she carry for head like say na her opportunity to become a millionaire.
grin grin

na frustration cause am
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by FTBOY: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mom007:
dude
Instead of using your megabytes to Google pregnancy symptoms and how to support your woman through this most challenging time you come here to yarn this poo! You don't deserve to live!
for saying this, God will punish you, punish your husband, punish your born and unborn children......punish your entire family. useless old woman!
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Mom007(f): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
FTBOY:
for saying this, God will punish you, punish your husband, punish your born and unborn children......punish your entire family. useless old woman!
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Mom007(f): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
FTBOY:
#yawn! Whatever dude. And what do you think he would do to you for dragging my family both born and unborn into this? #smh #ifmenwereGod

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Mom007(f): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dheartless:
grin grin

no mind me jare. The thing vex me no be small. I know what women go through during pregnancy and for him to flippantly say he would leave and not come back to her hearing as if he wasn't the one that got her pregnant.. . Let's try to empathize sometimes and put ourselves in the other persons shoes.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Dheartless: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Mom007:
no mind me jare. The thing vex me no be small. I know what women go through during pregnancy and for him to flippantly say he would leave and not come back to her hearing as if he wasn't the one that got her pregnant.. . Let's try to empathize sometimes and put ourselves in the other persons shoes.
I understand, I think he was naive and I believe by now he must have learnt to put himself in someone else's position before passing judgment.

Oya relax, e don do, no vex again , e hear ? grin
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Dheartless: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2016
FTBOY:
na frustration cause am
lol
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by larry2chat(f): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Peddylove:

Please and please, take it easy with her, she needs u now more than ever.

For me, my first trimester was hell, every week comes with new symptoms, catarrh, headache, nausea, vomiting name it. The only thing that satisfied me was cracking ice, I didn't step into my kitchen to cook and if hubby must cook, he knows he can't cook beans or boiled fish.

Then came second trimester and my cravings changed to amala and moimoi, if I don't eat them in a day, i'm not complete for that day.

Now third trimester, and all I want is yoghurt n agbalumo. The worse is I forget things like.......

I implore u to bear with her, also join the pregnancy thread to get more info on things to expect. Cheers

Please I would really appreciate if you can send the link here so that I can join. Thanks
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by jeejee(f): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
My husband gets back from work by 11pm everyday and sleeps by 1am. While I was pregnant I used to wake him up at exactly 2pm to prepare food for me to eat, I pitied him sometimes but there was nothing I could do about it until the cravings reduced when I was 7months. You just have to Support your wife, pregnancy can turn one to a mad woman if you're not careful, sometimes I cry like a baby even when nothing was wrong. Just bear with her it's only going to take a while.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Peddylove(f): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
larry2chat:

Please I would really appreciate if you can send the link here so that I can join. Thanks

So sorry, just saw your comment, here's the link: www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high

@op, u and ur wife should also follow that thread, u've alot to learn there.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Peddylove(f): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
luluosas:
But my wife never acted strange for our two children. I don't believe that pregnancy is temporal madness. Haba

Hmmmmm, ur wife is one of the lucky few, so count urself lucky cos with ur comment, I hope u won't get double dose if u intend starting another missionary journey.

That ur wife didn't experience any symptom does not mean other women don't.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Peddylove(f): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
booqee:
your own better.. I had an aunt who had weird cravings to smell wet sands and worse put it into her mouth to feel the taste as well. it's crazy...

bear with your wife bro ..

but I feel we women should be able to control these feelings. I have not given birth, but if I ever have this strange cravings..i know its not easy and might be easier said than done..I'd try to control it..but might give in to the ones that are not so weird or unhealthy that is only if I find I'm unable to control it...

My sis, it's easier said than done o, just pray u do t experience it. It's not fun y at all.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Peddylove(f): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
omolola15:

Only you??

Now you all are making me scared. So this wahala is awaiting me. Chaiii and I'm always a busy man. How'll I cope with all these. I just hope my wife will be the easy one that won't have all these crazy cravings. Amala and moimoi grin grin na wah ooooo

Hmmmmm, come n see me with my amala plate now, I'll just waddle in, jump queue straight to the front n buy my amala.

That period, hubby knows he has to support my amala ministry.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by omolola15(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Peddylove:

Hmmmmm, come n see me with my amala plate now, I'll just waddle in, jump queue straight to the front n buy my amala.

That period, hubby knows he has to support my amala ministry.

Looool amala ministry. grin grin
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by ipromise: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Xblink:
Well,.. Mine asked for clay sand from a particular house in d village by midnight... grin shocked grin undecided
shooooooooooo u can lie ehnn
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by larry2chat(f): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Peddylove:

So sorry, just saw your comment, here's the link: www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high

@op, u and ur wife should also follow that thread, u've alot to learn there.

God bless you.
Thanks once again.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Jennifer89(f): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
rose4flower:
My own was jollof rice nt ordinary jollof BT party jollof rice if I see any party I will go dere & beg rice dere was a day I went 4 scan me & my husband bro wife who was also pregnant we saw a party going on close 2 d place we went dere & begged dem 4 rice I told d woman serving nt 2 put meat DAT we need only d rice we crashed so many parties den.if my is going 2 party I use 2 beg him 2 help me bring rice I also love kerosene dere was a day I drank some kerosene pregnancy is nt funny I can't eat wat I prepared by myself. I hate d smell of soap so much.

You drank Kerosene? hmm when i thought i have heard it all...........
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by femiolorun(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
she will soon tell you to buy potty for throw up in the middle of the night , very interesting enjoy the process
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by just2okworld(f): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
gerarahiamehn:
It started February 26th when she asked for catfish pepper soup.

After buying it, she tasted it, frowned and pushed it aside, said it's tasteless...then started nagging me of not being a caring husband. That's not true!

Next time, on the road...she told me stop and buy her ice cream, then again gala, then again pop corn!!! I complained of her strange eating habit. She got angry and threw everything away. Again, I'm not caring!!

Last Sunday, she disgraced me...yes, disgraced me, because she I took her a family meeting. They served her rice but she still went to beg an old woman to share her pounded yam with her!!!!

Someone said pregnant ladies act strange but this one is madness! I've called her mom to come take care of her daughter by herself.

Or I'd leave one day and won't come back!

na the mama put the baby inside her nigrin?
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by just2okworld(f): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Damfostopper:
Op.... I pray i dnt end up with such wife..... Cos na small tin dey vex me..... I cant take dat.... Like seriously

AND YOU WAN MARRY?
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by just2okworld(f): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Omarz:
My pregnat wife once told me she want to eat roasted yam and red oil Hmmmm that was how made fire wood in my compound and started roasting yam

lmaogringringrin
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by just2okworld(f): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Damfostopper:
Op.... I pray i dnt end up with such wife..... Cos na small tin dey vex me..... I cant take dat.... Like seriously

AND YOU WAN MARRY?
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by just2okworld(f): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
jeffucee10:

small boy wey de come put mouth for elders mata....go Dance alanta jorrr....

1000 likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.