Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! (64805 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by just2okworld(f): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Evacroft:
Pls just be patient with ur wife,mine was crying,if our pastor preaches about salvation I cry,if I watch movies I cry,if I call and u don't pick I cry,we complained to the doctor because of this and I was also crying instead of complaining. No food craving, no nausea. Nothing just crying.if my husband comes home late he will meet me almost fainting from crying. I cried for crying always. D day I lost d baby not even one tear. So bear with her

awwww,may God comfort you IJN

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by just2okworld(f): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Godmother:
Thank God I stumbled on this thread. Now I understand why I cry at the drop of a hat or why I'm always angry. The other day I called my hubby and asked him to buy me suya cos that's my craving now. He came back with pear and was feeling like a caring husband. I saw red! I was so angry ehn that I didn't know when I flung the pears on the bed and burst into tears.

I had been feeling horrible the whole day and only the thoughts of the suya kept me sane, now I was seeing pear? My hubby just stood staring at me as I wailed and had this look of "is it suya that is making this one cry". He stormed out in anger and came back with the suya which he placed quietly before me.

I didn't even look at his face. I just served his food and pounced on the suya like it was manna from heaven.

gringringrin na so you like suya ni?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Godmother(f): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
just2okworld:

gringringrin na so you like suya ni?

Lolz, not really o. Its just that at that time it was one of the things keeping me sane from the crazy preg symptoms. Funny enough its something I can't even stand right now and what I crave now is amala and ewedu
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by just2okworld(f): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Godmother:

Lolz, not really o. Its just that at that time it was one of the things keeping me sane from the crazy preg symptoms. Funny enough its something I can't even stand right now and what I crave now is amala and ewedu

eeya,well done ma,kudos to all mothers here o

GOD PLEASE MAKE ME A MOTHER SOON IJN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by gerarahiamehn(m): 2:02am On Apr 20, 2016
People really abused me in this thread o. Well, i'm still coping

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by mostyg(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Godmother:

You sounded just like my wife. She cannot even smell the soup. Even if she wanted fish or meat from the soup, it has to be rinsed throughly.

On another note. There is this ewedu powder you can easily cook. Just dissolve in water and boil for 2 minutes. You only cook the right quantity you want. It has a shelf life over 12 months
See the attached pix

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by gerarahiamehn(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by bencarson007(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
DipoDee:
cheesygrincheesy You never jam, she will soon ask you for fried Amala

@DipoDee,this is so funny...
Please where can we find fried amala

My friend sha once had an unfortunate incident with a girl...that one na witch.
Pure witch.
She comes to his office to fight him
Even use police to arrest him

He eventually lost his job and when she delivered,she started claiming the influence of pregnancy...

Till today,my guy no gree accept pikin o...
We don beg tire.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by twosquare(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
bencarson007:

@DipoDee,this is so funny...
Please where can we find fried amala

My friend sha once had an unfortunate incident with a girl...that one na witch.
Pure witch.
She comes to his office to fight him
Even use police to arrest him

He eventually lost his job and when she delivered,she started claiming the influence of pregnancy...

Till today,my guy no gree accept pikin o...
We don beg tire.

Hahahaha.... grin I can't laugh o.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by placeofallure(f): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Adisa89:
Bro, I support your idea of getting her mom to come take care of her by herself. In the company of an older woman, especially her own mother, she'll behave well

Why won't you support that she be whisked away? Men always running from their responsibility, Was it her mom who put her in the family way? The same thing my husband did to me. He couldn't handle the constant vomit and spitting plus snapping at anything and weird cravings- roasted yam, rice without stew, too much pepper in everything. Then I was too weak to do anything, I couldn't stand the smell of my kitchen or anywhere else for that matter so I wasn't cooking. My husband was eating out many times. So Phew! off to my mum's place.

The OP should be patient with his wife, nine months is not nine years.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Feanah(f): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Pregnancy can be really frustrating...
But I noticed people with unwanted pregnancy don't show any unusual sign,they just try to act all calm.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by bencarson007(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Feanah:
Pregnancy can be really frustrating...
But I noticed people with unwanted pregnancy don't show any unusual sign,they just try to act all calm.

@Feanah...God bless you my dear
You are very intelligent and highly observant.
They truly don't.
They just package their wahala and keep it on one side. You might not even know they are pregnant.
I don't know why it is like that though.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Mustay(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Interesting observation. Just to clarify Feanah, what do you mean by unwanted pregnancy - married or unmarried couples
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Bibors(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
The actions of pregnant women with husbands is so strange and acceptable but I have never seen pant woman who got pregnant without a husband who acts like this. How come these girls or ladies carry their pregnancy without acting movies.
These acts are psychological.
I can agree that , certain smells may affect some people and some may spit always.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by NevetsIbot(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
God pls. Don't let my wife have cravings pls... I beg yu
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by bencarson007(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mustay:
Interesting observation. Just to clarify Feanah, what do you mean by unwanted pregnancy - married or unmarried couples

By unwanted,I reasoned that she meant the 'I don get belle' type...and the boy don discharge...
So she has to keep her craving for fried amala and roasted ice cream to herself because she got no one to disturb on it !
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Feanah(f): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
bencarson007:

By unwanted,I reasoned that she meant the 'I don get belle' type...and the boy don discharge...
So she has to keep her craving for fried amala and roasted ice cream to herself because she got no one to disturb on it !
Yeah,that's it.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Feanah(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mustay:
Ben has said it all. smiley
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Feanah(f): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
bencarson007:

@Feanah...God bless you my dear
You are very intelligent and highly observant.
They truly don't.
They just package their wahala and keep it on one side. You might not even know they are pregnant.
I don't know why it is like that though.
You noticed it too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Feanah(f): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bibors:
The actions of pregnant women with husbands is so strange and acceptable but I have never seen pant woman who got pregnant without a husband who acts like this. How come these girls or ladies carry their pregnancy without acting movies.
These acts are psychological.
I can agree that , certain smells may affect some people and some may spit always.

Because there's no one to pamper them,they just handle it somehow;same with a woman whose husband isn't around,she tries to hold some things back ....but truth is,some women overdo it with their husbands, they personally confess at times when they're with their friends cheesy (not nice). Nonetheless, you can't know whether she's the type who exaggerates hers,so you just bear with her.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Mustay(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
It is a consequence of being in love and having someone who has gone into the covenant with you. After all, even children do same - there's a way they'll cry for attention when they know it's there or not! Human nature just wants loved ones to feel their emotions when they're around. Those who get pregnant out of wedlock can only do this to any party that sympathises with them. Otherwise, they'd just keep it inside so as to avoid fanning the embers again.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Bibors(m): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Feanah:

Because there's no one to pamper them,they just handle it somehow;same with a woman whose husband isn't around,she tries to hold some things back ....but truth is,some women overdo it with their husbands, they personally confess at times when they're with their friends cheesy (not nice). Nonetheless, you can't know whether she's the type who exaggerates hers,so you just bear with her.

Women usually test men in different ways emotionally and then confess to their friends and they discuss it. When the table is turned. They weep at the wickedness of the man.
Always be yourself and be nice and every sane man will worship you.
Manipulate men and shoot yourself on the foot

I love how rational you are.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Adisa89(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
placeofallure:

Why won't you support that she be whisked away? Men always running from their responsibility, Was it her mom who put her in the family way? The same thing my husband did to me. He couldn't handle the constant vomit and spitting plus snapping at anything and weird cravings- roasted yam, rice without stew, too much pepper in everything. Then I was too weak to do anything, I couldn't stand the smell of my kitchen or anywhere else for that matter so I wasn't cooking. My husband was eating out many times. So Phew! off to my mum's place.

The OP should be patient with his wife, nine months is not nine years.
You don't get my point. The Op is a newbie in this family business, so he may find it difficult coping with the wife's strange behaviour, with his limited time and patience. Only an experienced person, preferably the mother in-law, would understand better.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Adisa89(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
NevetsIbot:
God pls. Don't let my wife have cravings pls... I beg yu
Your wife? grin I was assuming you're a lady.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Emdee590(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Adisa89:

Your wife? grin I was assuming you're a lady.
Wrong assumption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.