Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) (50506 Views)

Is Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment A Scam Or Not? / Food Hygiene Initiative Of Nigeria, Scam Or Legit? / Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by UnknownT: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
They may process a real visa for you, once you get to Oman, they will cease any communication with you and you become stranded after you must have paid the 2000 dirham ( they will end up Scamming you 1000 dirham)

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Vock(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Scam alert
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by FTBOY: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
be optimistic that the hustle is real for now until they start asking you for some fee or 'waiver'
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by pendusky(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Everything for NLers are scams SMH
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by alienvirus: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Without any equivocation, I can tell you that it's a big and organized scam. I remember Gasco Dubai sending me employment letter. They later told me to make some payment. I called someone I knew in Dubai and we got to know it was a scam.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by FTBOY: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
Scammer, watch. Y'all should like my dp.
what's in your dp?

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by nepapole(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
I jus checked ur dp and I dint like it but I love it..sexxy mama
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Moz22: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
gbens2000:
THE GREATEST SCAM IN HISTORY JUST LIKE APC TO NIGERIANS.
wee u kip chut?
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
It's a scam bro.
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
I swear na scam,iam once a victim..
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Cooladex(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Scam aye! I was given this kinda job offer from an hotel in Dubai sometimes back. Funny this is , I got d advert from guardian!

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Irore: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
himkers:
lalasticlala, pls help me frontpage this stuff. I need to hear from nairalanders

Wayo. Heavy wayo. The errors in the employment letter alone speaks volumns of scam. Stop the communication now.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Blackops(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Better run... Na scam this people will always devise new ways to scam people but their methods are always too shallow. se dem no know say d people dem wan scam sef most of dem no get shingbai for hand ni?
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by MrCasper: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol....bro are you a learner?? grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by coolhumble(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is nothing but scam. Scammers can use any site to perpetrate their crime, i have heard this kind of scam before.
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Moz22: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
wee u kip chut? So u are telling me dats u? Op this is d real scam. U shd be ashamed of urself if u tink I don't knw that girl in person
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by IAmTobore(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
himkers:
I need help here. I want to know if this stuff is real. I applied for jobs on a dubai based site, dubbizle.com

some time this month, I got a mail from a supposed firm in Oman demanding that I send my whatsapp number to them that I showed interest to work in their firm. I sent the number. They called me on whatsapp with a foreign number and I was 'interviewed'. I was also asked to scan to them the first page of my international passport, I did. Attached is the rest of the discussion.

I dont know if its real or the work of scammers. Also attached is the Offer letter they sent me
I just pity your international passport. You for think am well well na. The site is for UAE based job, and a firm from Oman is showing interest. Doesn't that looks fishy? Them come still ask for your international passport, you come scan am go give them. I just hope they don't use the picture of your international passport for fraudulent purpose!

6 Likes

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by SEYIKP(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
If it is real you wouldn't have bring the issue down here. You would have knew
yourself. 100% scam.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Moz22: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
nepapole:

I jus checked ur dp and I dint like it but I love it..sexxy mama
u are abt to be scammed..beware

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by brownlolly(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Babanla scam.
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by GLOBALINF: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
It's risky but you need do your research very well
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Shukran(f): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is a scam.
1. Oman don't use dihrams.
2. Did you register with any recruitment agency?
3. Most middle east recruitment are solely sponsor by the company without you paying for the offer.

Be warned !!!!
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by gbens2000(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Moz22:
wee u kip chut?
i was actually thinking of keeping chut but seeing ur dp,u look like a scammer urselve
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by lemmydap: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is a well organised scam, A friend of mine almost fell into a similar trap last year. if the dubai coy have a paypal account, advise paypal to debit you and hold the funds till you give them a go ahead to credit the recipient. I'm sure they will run away if you propose this means of payment.
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by emya: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Young man take off! Its a big scam. I was a victim in 2010.After you are deceived to make first payment, they will come up with other deceits in luring you to make further payments. I was fraudulently issued a Nestle employment letter from Malaysia and till date my N150k swindled. They will continuously make you feel its a step to go and keep demanding for one payment after you make the last demanded.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Moz22: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
gbens2000:
i was actually thinking of keeping chut but seeing ur dp,u look like a scammer urselve
kip chut if u have nothing to chun out
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by cao(f): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Scam.
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Ada9103(f): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Choi" ndi oshi ndi oshi
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Untainted007:
We can't conclude yet if its a scam. Since the letter read that they will first make the payment till your visa is out and you have to confirm its real. That they will make the first payment and you will reimburse them after it's successful. In that case, me I will ask them to invest their money while you wait and watch them in 3D while u are sipping your bottle of Pepsi with some pop corn. Don't conclude yet just don't part away with your money for processing.
visa online What do they do at the embassy?? Obvious scam. No employer asks for money.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by WildChild00(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
419 don start oooooo shocked gberegede tongue shocked
Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by johnclark001(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
SCAÀAAAM!!!!! CHECK OUT THE TENSES SEF. CAN NOT CONSTRUCT GOOD ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) by gbens2000(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Moz22:
kip chut if u have nothing to chun out
it still doesn't change the fact u look like a scammer and we AV been scammed in this kantry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo / Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.