Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women (37721 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by ikbnice(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
ok
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by ednut1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Women prefer lies abeg

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
1. I am single

The above lie can be rated the foremost lie you get to hear from Nigerian men. A man with twin babies in his house with a beautiful wife will still come to you and psyche you with the ‘I am single, don’t be deceived by my look’ line. He can look serious, promise you heaven on earth just to get whatever he wants.

2. It is not just sex

Most Nigerian men say this just to dissuade all red flags from the woman’s mind. This line gets unsuspecting ladies comfortable and most times it is always too late before she realizes that it is actually about sex. (U see dir life)

3.I can never lie to you

Hehe! If you hear this from a man, just run..because he just lied! Nigerian men get to cover up their excesses with this line. He at one point or the other must have lied to you..maybe to make you feel cool. Even if he hasn’t done it, he will still do, so do not be too relaxed.

I know my enemies will say 'ladies lie pass guys' but that one na super story undecided undecided. Guys will say anything just to get down with a lady tongue. Their 3rd leg na wahala 4 dem.

I am a virgin cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by adonbilivit: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
pejuakinab:
I've seen married man of 2weeks who's suppose to be on honeymoon chasing a lady and claiming he's single. Men!! See una life!!! Smh
cc: lai Mohammed
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmmmmmmm. smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by dyn1800: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
But that's what most ladies want to hear now

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Rhozabeth(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
I wanted to write a comment but seeing that the @op is a female, i changed my mind because she will never understand my epistle!
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by drinkmorewater: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2016

If we didn't tell you all these lies y'all did think we gay, unromantic, not interesting, boring ....

Besides U babes also lie too, so the field is leveled

Its very hard if not impossible during dating to not at least spice yourself inorder to look more appealing to the opposite sex both males and females included indulge in this..

Infact can we please have a counter thread!

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by domopps(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op kindly no u more pls!

Cheeeers
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Don't worry, I will go and report all of them to Buhari!!!
dnt forget to report all d lies of lie mohamed o
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
1. I am single

The above lie can be rated the foremost lie you get to hear from Nigerian men. A man with twin babies in his house with a beautiful wife will still come to you and psyche you with the ‘I am single, don’t be deceived by my look’ line. He can look serious, promise you heaven on earth just to get whatever he wants.

2. It is not just sex

Most Nigerian men say this just to dissuade all red flags from the woman’s mind. This line gets unsuspecting ladies comfortable and most times it is always too late before she realizes that it is actually about sex. (U see dir life)

3.I can never lie to you

Hehe! If you hear this from a man, just run..because he just lied! Nigerian men get to cover up their excesses with this line. He at one point or the other must have lied to you..maybe to make you feel cool. Even if he hasn’t done it, he will still do, so do not be too relaxed.

I know my enemies will say 'ladies lie pass guys' but that one na super story undecided undecided. Guys will say anything just to get down with a lady tongue. Their 3rd leg na wahala 4 dem.

I can never Lie to you.

with me, it's never about sex. I'm just a single guy with interests.
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by elrony(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
1. I am single

2. It is not just sex

3.I can never lie to you

Gerrarahia and stop posting lies!!!!! cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by ngmgeek(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
What about the 300 lies Nigerian women tell their men? cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by ajufinz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
1. I am single

2. It is not just sex

3.I can never lie to you

Experience na good teacher...
Testify Dear!!!
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
1. I am single

2. It is not just sex

3.I can never lie to you

But you girls love it when we lie to you.....
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
elrony:

Gerrarahia and stop posting lies!!!!! cheesy
shocked kiss
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Teempakguy:
I can never Lie to you.

with me, it's never about sex. I'm just a single guy with interests.
See them cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by coolhumble(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
We will both enjoy the sex so why should i lie to have it? Not all men have time for silly lies.
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I am a virgin cheesy
heheheheh
Se guys too dey form virgin ni ore cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thank God say I no dey tell these kind lies cool
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
eminent007:
HanteU2: calm.

Me I don't tell no lie.
I see cool with my eyes closed
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
jaxxy:
Hateu.2 cool down it's not dat serious. Lol
See them again cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Don't worry, I will go and report all of them to Buhari!!!
Thanks love but I will prefer 'all of you' wink cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Fizzbizzie(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
What if the lie is the truth
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by hifaif1: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Thanks love but I will prefer 'all of you ' wink cheesy

I am not part of them O.
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by holluphemydavid(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ladies tell more of dis
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by elrony(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
ajufinz:

Experience na good teacher...
Testify Dear!!!
let's hear 4rm d boss cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by AceDomino(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Come see dead dead news.....

After she's been SCAMmed Thoroughly.
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
keyzid:

But you girls love it when we lie to you.....
No! No!!
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
hifaif1:

I am not part of them O.
Another lie shocked
Buhari must probe u too cheesy
Re: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women by Lovelynature(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Are you talking from experience? Tell us how you detect those lieswink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Watch VIDEO: Female School Students In South Africa Twerking On Their Boyfriends / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.