Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor (49926 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by butanep(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2016
greatwin100:
@tonyebarcinista. Keep shut. U re not from Edo State. Adams has done creditable well. We the Edolite can attest to projects he has done. PDP makes a lot of noise. In the last state of assembly election apc won 20/23 consistuency.u can compare Godwin obaseki(apc) and ize-iyamu(pdp). Iyamu was the chief of staff and later ssg to lucky igbinedion that improverise Edo State, sold to anenih and his father. We can forget soon, HW igbinedion University medical students used the central hospital leaving ambrose alli medical student with nothing. Under igbinedion we lost bendel brewery, ehor fruit juice company and uromi cassavita coy. Godwin obaseki(apc to be candidate) he is a technocrat, leader Edo State economic team, ceo afrinvest. He coined economic policies of Edo State, so dat Edo can survive beyond federal allocation considering the dwindling economic fortune of oil price in the international market. My friends, under Oshiomole (apc) Edo is working. because will have a fearless, willful and committed governor that wants to change the face of Edo in his reign, not without pitfalls. Oshiomole is far far better than lucky igbinedion. EDO pple vote wisely.

Keep fooling yourself and selling your conscience because of 1k. APC has lost it in Edo state. Adams Oshiomole killed the party trust.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by mrphysics(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2016
SleekMallam:
I wish he lands the party nomination. This is change unfolding. Ambode should have probed Fashola the way Wike did to ameachi. That's the precedent we need to set.

But you shout witchhunt when buhari probes gej?
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Ekeke1(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2016
They will nt even allow u to win d primaries sef
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by isimemenuduehi11: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Ok oooo.we dy wait oh on hw u go take send am to jail after dem don elect u dat is if u wil be elected.lmao.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by mrphysics(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
butanep:

Bros don't be fooled, APC has lost ground in Edo State. Adams Oshiomole has killed the trust the people have for APC.

I beg you, even Adams with his incumbency, can't do anything to stop pdp from gaining victory. The people are tired. They need transformation.

How do you think? when the state house of assembly is led by 92% APC members. wake up from your slumber, it's already morning.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by butanep(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:

How do you think? when the state house of assembly is led by 92% APC members. wake up from your slumber, it's already morning.

What has state house assembly get to do with the forth-coming election?

Just watch & see...
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by mrphysics(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2016
butanep:

What has state house assembly get to do with the forth-coming election?

Just watch & see...

I just saved this screen, after the election, I will forward it to you here. you don't understand politics.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Oshotse21(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Oshomole is a ruthless pretender...he will surely pay 4 his sins in EDO state. whoever emerged victorious in the forthcoming elections PDD or APC,he will surely be probed n prosecuted if necessary.#bring back our Edo.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by butanep(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:

I just saved this screen, after the election, I will forward it to you here. you don't understand politics.
you will be so cold with the outcome of the result...

What did the state assembly do in Ekiti to stop fayose and subsequent election in the state. Bros state assembly has no power. It is the people that has the power to decide.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by LordOracle(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:
Boy, you rant more than this in Rivers; how far so far tongue
ignore him or her
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by sendownrain: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2016
A way to scale through because he knows that APC may lose Edo state
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by gebest: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Pls stop calling Lucky when Oshiomole is been mentioned. Oshiomole is human and the other is an animal.

I know Lalasticlala wont like this because it isnt talking about Anambra. Smh
oze's
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by mtdon: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2016
He must be one of those ordinary noise makers. contesting under APP and talking anyhow like this. at least such is better kept to ur chest.
my advise for him is he should nt waste his money on picking a form, becos he is a looser definitely.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by simplynola(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2016
You want to act like Donald Trump of Edo right? I pity your diarrhoea mouth. No policy, no plan, no concept,no idea, all you have in your mind is jail. You dont even have the plan to build prisons. Clueless Candidate
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by bukola3: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Ayanko(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Edo guber election declared inconclusive. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by PhilipRex(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2016
It will be difficult for APC to pick their governorship flag bearer from Edo North senatorial district, perhaps APC has lost the mandate of Edo people. The next Governor of this state is Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP, power to the people. Let joins hands together to build Edo state, the future is now.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by toprealman: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Thumps up, Mr. Fearless guber aspirant.

Adams Oshiomhole is a complete shame, failure and disgrace who can only boast of two things namely:
1. Mouth
2. Iara (his new wife)

Guess what, the first helped him to secure the second.

Reasons why I believe Adams might go to jail:
Human right abuses, 'go and die';
Financial recklessness;
Human laundering, lara,
Etc.
Hail a housewife? I rather hail that woman selling akara down the street every morning. Lara is an opportunist. Can't you read her body language. She is leaving Adam 6 months max after his tenure....unless he gets another juicy position. The GO AND DIE saga tells you how wicked and mean that baboon called Adams is.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Harvigh(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2016
ckmayoca:
Lol. This guy want support, see campaign strategy. APC na APC make una forget that thing.

Broda, tell them o. They are letting this guy fool them just like Buhari fooled them.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Laid2001: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
A small child that is boasting that when he grows up he will be dining with the head of doves, will surely not grow up because the destiny of doves will ensure it does not happen!!
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by HenryOdeh2016(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2016
We are not fools Oga. APC cannot and will never Probe its fellow APC. all these one na campaign stunt we know.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by LionInZion: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2016
ckmayoca:
Lol. This guy want support, see campeign strategy. APC na APC make una forget that thing.
God bless you. I was suprised people can believe this big lie like they dont know our politicians, some people are even hailing him for deceiving them. The highest he would do is to set up a kangaroo probe panel, raised some allegations, make people talk and forget about it while Oshiomole would be given ministerial or other FG appointment. Jail ko prison ni! Wake up my people.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by ijebu2020: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Ths guy nor serious oo see the way hes letting out his agenda I bet he will never even smell a house of assembly seat not to talk of governorship with this his plans in Naija politics...d guy na joker joorr.. pls what is the meaning of edo bamm as seen on his poster?/
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Wolexyoshi(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Unwise Gubernatorial Candidate. Its could have been better you get there first and then send him to jail than saying such thing now. I pity your dream. I'm very sure he hasn't come across the bible verse that say: "Be wise as serpent and be gentle as dove" & "Blessed is the son that apply wisdom".

Abi no be Naija we dey?
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by rOsy247(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hope you win. Young ones need to be given a chance.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Mboi2: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Thumps up, Mr. Fearless guber aspirant.

Adams Oshiomhole is a complete shame, failure and disgrace who can only boast of two things namely:
1. Mouth
2. Iara (his new wife)

Guess what, the first helped him to secure the second.

Reasons why I believe Adams might go to jail:
Human right abuses, 'go and die';
Financial recklessness;
Human laundering, lara,
Etc.
You forgot the 3rd one; he can boast of Shoprite too
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by NizyO01(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
The same man who also wants to make Edo mini dubai.... kiss undecided.he needs to wake up or make realistic promises
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by kajoula(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
baebae:
This guy is not wise oh ..
Even if that is his plan why reveal it now when primary election not been conducted and mr oshiomole is the godfather of APC Edo state chapter..
Smh

grin grin grin grin grin grin APC Scope/Cheap Popularity
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by miracle11: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Tejiriseth(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
all The Over ambitious Talk are some of the Things That made you not to smell Light for The post you were contesting for.
See "Wetin Pussy cat wan do Rat Na Him Mind he dey"
take note of That Parable and Strategize.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.