Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. (11693 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by haconjy(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2016
huuuummmmmm
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Noblebrown7(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Go Jor!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by haconjy(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
gej.
plss we need u

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Heineken(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2016
GEJ my role model.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by authority4mmaku: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Democracy having hand shake with democracy, not bubu Waka waka

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by authority4mmaku: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Zombies be like gej we need u back

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by klassic(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2016
A peace loving man and indeed a pace setter with an unbroken precedent. Now from the Nigerian stage, not only did u become a precedent for Africa and Africans to follow but the world at large. Heads of Government and international organizations now look up to you for leadership and your examplilary life style. Your protégé who were never greedy and did not take advantage of your simple and amateur nature in politics are making it world over and breaking boundaries.
Otuoke is proud of you, Ogbia celebrates you, Bayelsa, the izon nation, Nigeria, Africa and indeed the world is proud of you.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by luvinhubby(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Shehucom:
Now everyone will be praising GEJ coz he set a pace for others to follow. But the truth still remains even if he had won, Nigeria wouldn't be any better than it is at the moment

Empirically, we do not know.

But one thing we know is that Nigeria is far worse than he left it & that is fact my brother.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Pavarottii(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2016
We miss u GEJ. Hero of Democracy.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by amagunnerfan: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Shehucom:
Now everyone will be praising GEJ coz he set a pace for others to follow. But the truth still remains even if he had won, Nigeria wouldn't be any better than it is at the moment
Have you ever had of any unrest in Benin Republic in regards to elections? Have you?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Originality007: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2016
tunwumi:
Well good for them. Bird of a feather. A failure congratulating another rejected failure. If they have been good to their people would they have been rejected in the first instance?
muumu

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Melahou(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
tunwumi:
Well good for them. Bird of a feather. A failure congratulating another rejected failure. If they have been good to their people would they have been rejected in the first instance?

even at that they still can not rule for ever...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by DonBobes(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2016
luvinhubby:
GEJ is Africa's role model, no be only temitemi own.

Watch my APC friends get angry on this. cheesy

actually GEJ messed our military up.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by layla129(f): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Shehucom:
I don't know why people are just refusing to see this. Like Nigeria would have been paradise if he had won...big time failure
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2016
liar.
DonBobes:

actually GEJ messed our military up.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by layla129(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2016
tunwumi:
I just tire
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by ozoemenaca: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2016
For intelligent and noble men GEJ is a hero and would always be remembered and appreciated in Nigeria. APC Supporters in their heart of hearts knows this though they would not want to admit it.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by layla129(f): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Have you ever had of any unrest in Benin Republic in regards to elections? Have you?
What are they saying and what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by layla129(f): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2016
authority4mmaku:
Zombies be like gej we need u back
Assin suffering and smiling mentality. Instead of us to face our suffering squarely, get over our problems and join other developed countries in the league...they want to continue eating crumbs
and wallow in poverty.
Like these big countries didn't pass through double of what we are passing through before they got to where they are. Nothing good comes easy... people should understand that

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by onunwa21(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2016
My hero GEJ, u started this free nd fair election in Africa....we own u alot sir.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by onunwa21(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2016
My hero GEJ, u started this free nd fair election in Africa....we own u alot sir. cry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by rOsy247(f): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2016
That's my man.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by tunwumi: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Originality007:

muumu

I expect civility from you. It is my opinion I don't need urs to form mine.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2016
PRYCE:
Democracy itself should shake hands with Jonathan!

Wallahi!!!
The man doesn't behave like African Leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by hohafrank(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2016
tunwumi:
Dullard. The man was not rejected. He completed his 8 years tenure. He conducted free and fair election that brought the opposition government in-r Talon

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by tunwumi: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2016
hohafrank:
Dullard. The man was not rejected. He completed his 8 years tenure. He conducted free and fair election that brought the opposition government in-r Talon

I'm sure u didn't read the part of losing election. Well for dullard I hand you over to your reprobate mind to judge u.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by falcon2020(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm,role model indeed.........GEJ is better off dis herdsmen we call our leader

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
tunwumi:

Election no be do or die Tunwumi, that one doesn't win means the people want to willingly try someone else or have been deceived by bought media and propaganda (as we all are witnessing) grin grin
All in All, GEJ should be emulated by all the "sit tight" African Leaders.
He is an Icon of democracy as far as Africa is concerned. Deal with it angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Zinofino(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
tunwumi:

You are very stupid for that you comment. Idiot..
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by amagunnerfan: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2016
layla129:

What are they saying and what are you saying
Read what I was replying to first then come back and apologise.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by RELEASEUS: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
tunwumi:
But they don't seem to be crying for being rejected by their people right? instead it's you and your likes that cry the most. Like panadol for another man's headache kind of thing.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. by Netexpert(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2016
NICE ONE FROM THE HERO OF DEMOCRACY IN AFRICA. GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister / PDP, APC React To Supreme Court Judgements On 7 Guber Disputes / CBN Response To Sanusi Plagiarism Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.