Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (60140 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Bumper0901(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
PMB = working abroad, resting in Nigeria. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Mrjo(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Don't blame him its all these bizzy body p as/aids are doing it cos pmb don't kwn e-media b4 election
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2016
No wonder, all the tweet are from the one failure sides
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by princessbeauty: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2016
luvinhubby:
We warned you guys but they refused to listen.

The 'clueless' one you know is better than the 'cruel' vicious herdsman you don't know.

Let us enjoy our chains.
Don't mind them, the stubborn fly wi Al follow the corps to the grave.. ish.. they wanted change and now they are in chains!!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by obidevine(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2016
PMB you should have done this when Benue people were being slaughtered by the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by princessbeauty: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Nigerians didn't listen properly when they heard chains thinking it was change.. this is the time of biting fingers!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by tuoyoojo(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
I love Nigerians.
if u do well them go hail u
if u Marsh line, them go treat your Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by MrSly(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
So he has no right sympathise with Belgium?
You guys shld leave sentiment aside,we are all human being.
Mtcheww
He has the right to sympathise and that right is not limited to foreign communities, he should also exercise it here in Nigeria. May be you are not aware Agatu massacre here under the nose of ur so called president and yet received no such gesture from him as Belgium did.
"Wise up"
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2016
luvinhubby:

And hundreds of Nigerians daily slaughtered by Fulani terrorists are not humans whose loved ones deserve sympathy?

Nigerians & hypocrisy.
Come and eat me.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Wee1: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2016
100% Pettiness.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by JennyNwa22(f): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Enemkingsley:
I don't really see anything wrong in PMB extending his condolences to the country...we are all humans...RIP to the dead undecided

Not when he (the dullard) doesn't do same when it happen to his own subjects
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by chidozieikeji2: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2016
MrcuteOscar:
To all i know,the President might see Nigeria's death rate,crisis and what have you as incessant,but that doesn't mean, we can just get the exact compassion he is giving to "Belgium" to his citizens, Mr president all we want is such a gesture,nobody is saying your words can bring the dead back to life,but show compassion,remember you swore to preserve life and property, my Dear president,as you swift to answer international duties, also do that to national duties,which is more paramount. Thanks.
my broda wich kind of compassion pple are being killed here on daily basis and d president is looking oda way and he is quick to see belgium bombing buhari should know dat nigerians are not happy at all we voted him into office for him to transform dis country I personally campaigned for him in the southeast wich u know how much dey hate apc talkless of anybody associating with them am personaly dissappointed and disgruntled with the state of tins under buhari I believe its not yet late for him to make amends he should stop all dis his unnecessary travels sit down in abuja and transform dis country and when dis is done doz western leaders he is busy chasing after now will start trooping to abuja buhari nigerians are hungry and angry wake up from sleep and bring back the ideology dat I knew u with and moreover d anti corruption fight he is fight won't be complete if he don't probe these pple amaechi,tinubu,obj if dia ill gotten wealth is not examined den we are not fighting any corruption rather we are witch-hunting pdp members and because the name of diz men is enuf to define corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2016
NiftyViva:

Just about the way other countries stood with Nigeria when BHand fulani herds men were trying to restore Nigeria to factory settings abi? Hypocrites!!!
I'm entitled to my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Nigerians have sold their chill to Satan.

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker

#Buhariwalker grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by tunergy(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:
It will always be wailers, nothing more.

Happening in Rivers state, in wike's backyard, what has he done? People being killed and beheaded before and during the elections, wike couldn't condemn it but when soldiers where deployed to help reduced what could have been a very bloody day, they rush to the court to stop soldiers from being deployed and even condemned it.

The best answer to fools is silence and it has to be that way.

.........And the killings in AGATU happened in Wike's Bedroom.
To see that Bigotry still reigns in this age is saddening.

But pally really you can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2016
MrSly:
He has the right to sympathise and that right is not limited to foreign communities, he should also exercise it here in Nigeria. May be you are not aware Agatu massacre here under the nose of ur so called president and yet received no such gesture from him as Belgium did.
"Wise up"
I have heard sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by H2Ossss(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2016
its GEJ's fault... ;Dits GEJ's fault...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by betterABIAstate: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Enjoy change
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Vongsama(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:
It will always be wailers, nothing more.

Happening in Rivers state, in wike's backyard, what has he done? People being killed and beheaded before and during the elections, wike couldn't condemn it but when soldiers where deployed to help reduced what could have been a very bloody day, they rush to the court to stop soldiers from being deployed and even condemned it.

The best answer to fools is silence and it has to be that way.

If that's ur defence for Booohari about Rivers den lemme assume u r sane (u n I knw u r nt), what den can u say about AGATU? Y can't u zombies snap out of ur f00lishness and connect with reality? This level of stup!dity disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by bukynkwuenu: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2016
buharntachi again!!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by pastormellanby: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Fulani herdsmen and the farmers issue has been ongoing for a longtime even the last administration failed woefully to provide a solution , we hope that the present government will find a lasting solution.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by plaetton: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
Mtcheww

Of course he has.

But the innocent gesture exposes his yansh, exposes his aloofness, insensitivity the feelings and anguish of many of his citizenry.

It was a natural trap that he had inadvertently set up for himself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by tunergy(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
Mtcheww

Yes o we are all HUMAN BEINGS that is what we thought until He showed disregard for Nigerian lives. In the past 1 month the number of killings in the country is outrageously high and this Twitter handle has been absolutely silent. Is it wrong for a president to sympathise with his (so called) people? To me being selective in showing sympathy is actually sentimental.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Kay17: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2016
ISIS is responsible for both the French and Belgian attacks AND also for Boko Haram sponsoring. With such common misery from one single enemy, Nigeria can get massive funds and military training from the EU especially when budgetary funds are tight.

In modern warfares, money wins! EU has lots of it! And anger towards ISIS. So Buhari is playing diplomacy via social media. Of course there are always pressing domestic issues, they will always be and doesn't mean they are not in consideration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by olukuboy: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker

Lol
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by rottennaija(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Is that all you have to say? I believe your brain has been programmed to defend this government either good or bad. Thousands have dead in Nigeria this year alone including Aguta your saint president did not deem it fit to condemn it but so quick to stand with Belgium. That you are a Buhari supporter or a paid social media agent should not prevent you from using your conscience because one day it may be your turn to witness aguta massacre "I pray against it" then nobody will speak against it because we all sold our conscience.

See, because you were a paid "transformation agent" does not mean those supporting this administration are paid. I don't know of others, but I'm not. I simply see good base on measures taken by this administration so far most notably the fight against corruption.

As for economy, I know it takes time but with measures taken so far, I believe this administration will succeed. That being said, I also hate hypocrisy. People have been killed in Rivers state, months before the election, but what did wike did? He didn't condemn it, nor did he visit them. I know that was a strategy to intimidate people from coming out and it did work.
So, if a state government cannot do it work, the "chief security officer" of the state, and the president did his bit by sending those soldiers to curtail the level of killing that we knew was going to be high, I think you should have praised him, instead of looking for every Avenue to talk against him.

Besides, you want him to talk so that you will say, he wanted to rig Rivers state with soldiers like your silly governor has been saying? Silence is the best answer to fools
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by SkinnyDude(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Enemkingsley:
I don't really see anything wrong in PMB extending his condolences to the country...we are all humans...RIP to the dead undecided
zombie detected..!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Vongsama(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
Mtcheww
Sentiment? Are u kidding me? Several killings in his dormain n he was mute abt it. He seemed unconcerned about the people he swore to protect and rule over. He owes Belgium no responsibility but a diplomatic gesture isn't bad at all. What is bad is dat he did not do that when his own nigerians faced similar fate. How could u nt see that? Oh, yea u aint wearing ur glasses

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by pastormellanby: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
During Ekiti governorship election popularly known as ekiti gate, military might was used by gej but d incumbent governor was not a thug onlike the one that is ongoing in rivers where the governor is using militants, I fear for the people of Rivers state. His family are not in Nigeria he is busy using useless youths brain to gain compassion , it is better you work on yourself rather than dying for useless politician who would not put food on your table.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Etizz: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker #WalkingDead

Rihanna ft PMB - Walk Walk Walk Walk Walk undecided

U Don talk am finish....

It's bin long he traveled....

Lol
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by ngmgeek(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Oga PMB is preparing to travel again

... This time to Belgium cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by bittertruthz: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2016
chichriso:
Nigerians reacts to the tweet from President Buhari twitter handle after the attack in Belgium yesterday

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/712288945434992640

The headline should be IGBOS AND PDP reacts to the tweet from President Buhari twitter handle after the attack in Belgium yesterday.

But other countries sent condolence message to Nigeria. Even Baga and bring back our girls shake the world.

MOST NIGERIANS ARE TALKATIVE. TALK WITHOUT SENSE JUST LIKE FAYOSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.