Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (60170 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2016
The President of Nigeria is a Messenger of Allah.
Nigerians are yet to understand the vision and commitment of the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by nuelzy: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2016
am sure his jet is serviced and ready....

next trip loading grin

#useless man

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Krossbow123: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Sai buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Vicotex(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2016
some zombies will see nothing wrong in buhari's tweet

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Dimsteel(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2016
No joy
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
So he has no right sympathise with Belgium?
You guys shld leave sentiment aside,we are all human being.
Mtcheww
Just about the way other countries stood with Nigeria when BHand fulani herds men were trying to restore Nigeria to factory settings abi? Hypocrites!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2016
During the campaigning when I showed my dislike for Buhari, his online zombies conspired with the mods and banned me. NOW, WE ARE ALL SUFFERING FOR IT.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by mrphysics(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2016
arsenalqueen:
How did we get here?
e-pain u
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by mrphysics(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2016
arsenalqueen:
How did we get here?
by defeating your hero gej

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by genxris: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2016
If I call Buhari a dullardino, some people will say I don't respect their president. Does that old man not know at his age that charity begins at home? We never heard any official or unofficial statement from him about agatu or other Fulani mayhem on innocent people but look at him showing solidarity to Belgium quickly. Olodo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by ibietela2(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
Make una pity the living dead alone
Check my site jare www.healthable.org
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by henrygale(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2016
I don't blame Nigerians for the outburst when our president decides to remain mute when violent attacks happens in his country but quick/swift to react when it happens to so called developed countries! Dats d peak of lack of regard for the people u rule over. I think buhari doesn't just give a Bleep about Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Fu'cking confused oooo. What was Baba's reaction to the Agatu's massacre? Did he come out and condemn it open like this. Did he even condemn it all?
I think we all know the answer.
But he was quick to condemn the attacks in Belguim and Ivory coast ooooooo. Me no understand oo.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Sirmuel1(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2016
This country sef grin
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Na today?

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by cold(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Wow..not a single tweet in support of Buhari's stance. Apparently,everyone is starting to see through the president's shenanigans. How can you be so swift to show solidarity with the Belgians but maintain a deafening silence to the bloodletting in your backyard? The mind boggles!

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by akatekpe(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2016
The heartless fulani man forming solidarity with Belgium undecided the blood of the innocent people his brothers shielded in Agatu will keep making him confused

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by macaranta(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2016
How this dude remained silent on the agatu massacre is still unfathomable to me.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Otsealu1(f): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2016
May God help naija. Next time when you hear change, you will think twice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=rottennaija post=44023755]It will always be wailers, nothing more.

Happening in Rivers state, in wike's backyard, what has he done? People being killed and beheaded before and during the elections, wike couldn't condemn it but when soldiers where deployed to help reduced what could have been a very bloody day, they rush to the court to stop soldiers from being deployed and even condemned it.

The best answer to fools is silence and it has to be that way. [/quote

I PITY YOU. BUHARI CAN KILL YOU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by luvinhubby(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
So he has no right sympathise with Belgium?
You guys shld leave sentiment aside,we are all human being.
Mtcheww

And hundreds of Nigerians daily slaughtered by Fulani terrorists are not humans whose loved ones deserve sympathy?

Nigerians & hypocrisy.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Pascal181: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2016
arsenalqueen:
How did we get here?
Through our PVCs and it's through PVCs we can get out of dis mess come 2019.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2016
cold:
Wow..not a single tweet in support of Buhari's stance. Apparently,everyone is starting to see through the president's shenanigans. How can you be so swift to show solidarity with the Belgians but maintain a deafening silence to the bloodletting in your backyard? The mind boggles!
Boko haram has killed at least 30,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKU_r6X2vTA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Skanas(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:
It will always be wailers, nothing more.

Happening in Rivers state, in wike's backyard, what has he done? People being killed and beheaded before and during the elections, wike couldn't condemn it but when soldiers where deployed to help reduced what could have been a very bloody day, they rush to the court to stop soldiers from being deployed and even condemned it.

The best answer to fools is silence and it has to be that way.
So two wrongs now make a right bro....please look beyond politics and call a spade a spade....the president is so wrong on this one hoha!!!

#042....its not just a dial code...it's a way of life...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by akanbiaa(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2016
The presidents official twitter handle is @mbuhari not @NGRpresident it could be that of madufor emmanuel emenike i exposed on facebook the other time that never saw front page on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2990080/beware-president-buharis-imposter-facebook
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by naijapips02: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Enemkingsley:
I don't really see anything wrong in PMB extending his condolences to the country...we are all humans...RIP to the dead undecided

is he only human when Belgians are killed? what happens to just brothers in Agatu? he's humanity is dead then I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by chichriso: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:

How does this thread concern Wike?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Krismart(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2016
He will definitely go and see them in person. Watch out for next week trip to Belgium

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Presidiotbuhari: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
arsenalqueen:
How did we get here?

Rather, how did we end up with this mistake of a president?

When i opined that buharis nomadic father should apologise to nigerians for not using withdrawal method and save nigerians the embarrassment called buhari, some zombies ran amorc

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:

Is that all you have to say? I believe your brain has been programmed to defend this government either good or bad. Thousands have dead in Nigeria this year alone including Aguta your saint president did not deem it fit to condemn it but so quick to stand with Belgium. That you are a Buhari supporter or a paid social media agent should not prevent you from using your conscience because one day it may be your turn to witness aguta massacre "I pray against it" then nobody will speak against it because we all sold our conscience.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army / President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) / Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.