Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (60126 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Reference(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
layla129:

I don't even think the president himself tweeted this. They may have people who just write these stuffs on their behalf

Yeah, it is something like standard protocol. Worthy to be expected. That of the US president was expected even hours before he spoke (time difference). I don't see what the big deal is and I don't see how international terrorism relates with our socio-cultural, ethno-religious challenges.

Buhari is not the cause of the violent Fulani normadic movement neither is he the solution just as Jonathan was not the cause of the Bokoharam insurgency neither was he the solution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by sikirat2020: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
I blamed the yourubas for mortgaging the future to Satan. Supporting APC was the greatest mistake ever made. There's hope, kindly vote out APC in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by bittertruthz: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2016
delvinmaya:

That igbos are quick to point out that you made a mistake in voting in Buhari. That they do that does not mean they are celebrating. They suffer the same things you suffer too. Fuel scarcity, economic downturn, no power, so saying they celebrate is downright dumb (pardon my language). Being vindictive doesn't mean you are celebrating.

But fuel scarcity, electricity shortage and Boko haram has been in Nigeria before Buhari................ Nigerians enjoyed security, fuel and electricity last during Abacha regime.

Why singling out Buhari for what has been part of our system? OBJ did nothing, GEJ did nothing....... why is Buhari a scapegoat?

Igbos have personal grudges with Buhari even before he became president. THEY VOTED AND SUPPORTED OBJ. THAT KILLED MORE IGBOS DURING THE CIVIL WAR.
BUHARI WAS NOT STATIONED AT BIAFRA WAR FRONT. WHY MAKING HIM PAY FOR WHAT OTHER DID?

OBJ, MURTALA, DANJUMA, IBB, ABACHA, USENI AND OTHERS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR BIAFRA WAR CRIME; NOT BUHARI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by moredollar(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Nobody said its wrong. But his silence on the Agatu killings only shows he is a hypocrite.

He was quick to react to Belgium attack, but silent on the Agatu killing.

Why the silence? Is it because he's also a Fulani man? Or because he's the grand patron of the herdsmen?

Remember "A fight against BOKO HARAM is a fight against the NORTH"

^^PMB's words not mine.
And who told u he is silent on d agatu killing? Cos he didn't tweet abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by curvilicious: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2016
layla129:

I don't even think the president himself tweeted this. They may have people who just write these stuffs on their behalf

Sure! Somebody wrote it on his behalf but the person is as insensitive as pmb himself.
Buhari ebuharira everything mehn!!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by johnnday222(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2016
bro ,am a blooded apc supporter bt this one PMB sayn he stands with Belgium is a big shame.ppu are bein killed on daily bases,by boko-haram,agatu n just last week d rivers rerun election. y didn't mr president "stand with" those one's family or d Belgians are more important than d Nigerians. n if I may ask,when was d last time any European/western nation sympatize with us? let us collectively call a spade a spade.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by curvilicious: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2016
bittertruthz:

But fuel scarcity, electricity shortage and Boko haram has been in Nigeria before Buhari................ Nigerians enjoyed security, fuel and electricity last during Abacha regime.

Why singling out Buhari for what has been part of our system? OBJ did nothing, GEJ did nothing....... why is Buhari a scapegoat?

Igbos have personal grudges with Buhari even before he became president. THEY VOTED AND SUPPORTED OBJ. THAT KILLED MORE IGBOS DURING THE CIVIL WAR.
BUHARI WAS NOT STATIONED AT BIAFRA WAR FRONT. WHY MAKING HIM PAY FOR WHAT OTHER DID?

OBJ, MURTALA, DANJUMA, IBB, ABACHA, USENI AND OTHERS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR BIAFRA WAR CRIME; NOT BUHARI.

We enjoyed fuel availability nd power during GEJ don allah.
We didn't have dollar, importation issues like now
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by JudeOkeke: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Mr. President... now listen, you are simply a disgrace to Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world... you are yet to understand what leadership is, you lack proper advisors and people who have the interest of Nigeria at heart. shame to you, you are the biggest embarrassment of the moment. errant nonsense!!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Bigii(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Buhari is an illiterate dumbo angry angry
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by BishopEmmanuel(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Wakawaka PMB can be funny tho...He doesn't even know what next for him to do
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Mftivi: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
I went thru and I understood it.
You guys shld accept the fact that PDP lost.
Ezi, we are talking of human life you talking PDP loosing
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Donliv: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:
It will always be wailers, nothing more.

Happening in Rivers state, in wike's backyard, what has he done? People being killed and beheaded before and during the elections, wike couldn't condemn it but when soldiers where deployed to help reduced what could have been a very bloody day, they rush to the court to stop soldiers from being deployed and even condemned it.

The best answer to fools is silence and it has to be that way.
Zombie has said his mind without thinking. I pity u.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by lonelydora: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2016
luvinhubby:

I 'm busy playing politics. grin cheesy

Will look at it.

The politics haff tire me sef.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by drizzymadbet(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
So he has no right sympathise with Belgium?
You guys shld leave sentiment aside,we are all human being.
Mtcheww

so you feel a less human, standing in solidarity with a country who don't bloody care about you.

Madam the truth is that Buhari has so much double standard that a whole lot happens in his country that he turns a blind eye but would quickly show sympathy to advanced countries that value the lives of their citizens.

illustrate it this way: you have a father that doesn't come to terms with his family responsibilities, like paying school fees and the rest of it, Buh always loves paying ur cousins school fees and helping neighbours. would you respect such your father ? I guess not.

Africans should purge out the mental slavery imbibed in us, only then can we see the bigger picture

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Donliv: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
So he has no right sympathise with Belgium?
You guys shld leave sentiment aside,we are all human being.
Mtcheww
This comment is coming from a registered zombie. I pity u.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by luvinhubby(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
lonelydora:

The politics haff tire me sef.

grin grin

Man gat to relieve tension once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2016
All those that retweet are all Christian.... # very funny#
They just seems to find everything wrong with this man
Why?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Mftivi:

Ezi, we are talking of human life you talking PDP loosing
You called me Ezi because of politics.I don't nee to trade insult with you.
Anupama
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Donliv:
This comment is coming from a registered zombie. I pity u.
kwakwakwakwakwa grin
Are you done?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by seangy4konji: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2016
You made me laugh this morning.

Drinking my Goldberg and just thinking what are we doing wrong in Nigeria ??

Misplaced priorities.

Who cares if a billion diededddd in belgium?people are dieing in Nigeria and you are not paying homage to them. Na Belgium you deh hail when we need to get visa to their country. Insult on a nation that has a lot if oil.

Idiots.
PiccoloBrunelli:
Nigerians have sold their chill to Satan.

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker #WalkingDead

Rihanna ft PMB - Walk Walk Walk Walk Walk undecided

*modified* NLers want to kee me with likes oh!!!!!! grin grin grin Lalasticlala can I convert these likes to naira? 500 likes and I will trek from Port Harcourt to Belgium. grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Demostical01(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2016
This shouldn't be a big deal nau sebi na una go choose useless herdsman as Nigeria president, definitely he would treat us like cows na, he gave us ice cream in other to take pizza from us, now everyone is ranting after una don enter one chance, tactually we have conquered Boko Haram, the next week Boko Haram killed dozens he didn't stand with the agate, and others, na Belgium, he's actually looking for an invitation from Belgium, all he know is to waka, waka, as he no get opportunity to travel before, who wan give aboki visa, mallam with their animalistic tendencies, oloriburuku, omo eran forming loyal.... Mugu Try again by 2019 election.

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by bonechamberlain(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Nigerians have sold their chill to Satan.

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker #WalkingDead

Rihanna ft PMB - Walk Walk Walk Walk Walk undecided

*modified* NLers want to kee me with likes oh!!!!!! grin grin grin Lalasticlala can I convert these likes to naira? 500 likes and I will trek from Port Harcourt to Belgium. grin grin

hmm this ur name. u don work for piccolo brunelli before .
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by anonimi: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Blizzy9ja: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
This man is attention seeker.

When last did the president react to any killing that took in nigeria.
The dickhead is no more campaigning... He only did dat during campaigns
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by ChappyChase: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2016
marsoden:
Nigerians are not smiling. That's a good development. At least it shows him that his zombies are gradually turning to wailers.

The nation is bleeding and everyone is wailing.
Young man wailler form don finish! So stop giving those Zombies hope!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by yomz1e(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Is there anything PMB will do that wont result in attacks from Nigerians, why do Nigerians feel aggrieved at whatever he does, for heavens sake, he is the president and we should support him instead of criticizing the man on every issue, he goes around looking for ways to bring investors into this country to give Nigerians a brighter hope and raise the standard of living, he is not a magician, he didn't say he has a fix-it-all solution, when the UK conservative came in after years of labour, they adopted tightened all the loop holes and open their shores for investors to come in and that's one of the reason why the UK economy is stable and £ is at its all time high, PMB sneezes we blame him, he coughs we blame him, he poos we blame him. Like any other country that has been affected by terrorism , they all came out to condemn it and our president rightfully did the same thing and we annihilate him for it. Abeg mek una all go hug 600megawatts electric pole ! if he didn't come out to show support wit Brussels, Nigerians will complain that after all he is a muslim so he is in support of ISIS or BH, or fulanis.

Nigerians put him there whether it was a fair election process or not to fix the country that has been in the gutters for over 16 years, is that how change work in your puny minds? its so annoying when you know some people in their minds knows that PMB is trying and yet they come out and say nonsense. in fact am done typing because its the same $hit that will happen again! why dont we just blame PMB for our existence ..................kmt!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2016
I can only blame the some of these Yorubas and BuhaZombies who knew the antecedent of Mumummadu Buhari while in office in 1984 to 1985 and blindly went for a man who have not created anything, but only destroys the gains of his predecessors through his thoughtless policies and zero understanding of the workings in a public sector with his NEPA certificate. As a military leader, Buhari killed the Naira, killed the Economy, destroyed our relationship with the rest of the world, polarized the country on tribe and religion, impoverished Nigerians to the extent that Nigerians were queuing up for essential commodities like Milk, Rice and Bread.
On Buhari’s return in May 2015, he has within this short period, turned Africa’s biggest and fastest growing economy to a shrinking one. Crashing the GDP from about 7.0% to 2.4%, Inflation jumping to 11.6% from 9%, over 2 million Nigerians losing their jobs, FDI dropped by over 85%, Maternal and Infant mortality is at all time high as result of poverty, malnutrition and diseases. In a dwindling revenue, Buhari did the unheard of, instead of reducing the budget, he increased the budget from N4.3trn to N6.07trn. He presented the most fraudulent, inflated and irredeemably padded budget.
What a clueless and useless President Nigeria has that in a recession period like this when the oil price is falling, Buhari of a man did not deem it fit to appoint a single Economist among the 36 names in his cabinet. The president’s inability to set up an economic Team after 10 months in office and only resorting to intuition, thumb rules and application of Adam and Eve economies in this 21st century and globetrotting around the world seeking to polarize and islamise his country that is a secular state by hobnobbing where he has no business traveling to, making policy statements and comments when he is outside of his own country and supporting some moslem fundamentalist to become a sovereign nation while there is a serious genuine of the same agitation in his home country of which he has already committed war crime killing unarmed Biafra protesters and suppressing them and their leaders using autocratic means.
Look at the President’s deliberate interventions in the electoral process and his use of security agencies to intimidate the opposition and the assassination and killing of people of diverse opinion. President Buhari who benefited in one of the best organised elections in Africa just few months ago have been unable to successfully organise any election in the country. His determination to ensure that his APCshit members and cronies win all the elections has lead numerous killings, kidnapping and in most cases annulling results or declaring them inconclusive where his party is losing hopefully, as can be evidently seen here in Rivers state. He will never succeed in trampling upon our rights here in Niger Delta. Never!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
luvinhubby:
We warned you guys but they refused to listen.

The 'clueless' one you know is better than the 'cruel' vicious herdsman you don't know.

Let us enjoy our chains.
God bless,we warn them,the one that pain me is that those that voted for him are the ones crying now,don't u see that God catch them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.