Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,449 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) (49965 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Bride Allow Guests Grab Her B00bs To Raise Money For Honeymoon [PHOTO] / My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by authority4mmaku: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
I disdain with this information
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by neonly: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na lie d girl is having a party hahahahG
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by neonly: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na lie d girl is having a party am sure hahahaha
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Galaxydon1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
i dont believe this scrap
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by victoryman: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Evil minded people.Do you know how close the 3 of them where before marriage.maybe very close and free to be with each other
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by youngaduco(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
nah Jew man him be ;Dnah Jew man him be
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Depends on the nature of the relationship...I think it's an innocent act
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
couple way don dey f.uck since 4yrs nw, and they are finally married!!

what is der to be excited about anymore??

fuc.k to dem na choice, no b say e dey hungry dem.. cheesy
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm...spiritual undertone
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by iamdeejayscar(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin grin grin laugh wan kill me.... maybe he stays far and d groom promised to make provision for him to sleep but then failed so they are all going to share the room together ...looks too cheap tho lipsrsealed
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by stexsy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
GurlFriend:
A disgruntled friend posted the image below on Facebook to shame one of his single friends who refused to respect himself and joined on the his newly married friend's honeymoon train. .

Although the guy who posted the pic may or may not have been kidding, but seriously is it right for a newly married couple to bring friends to tag along for their honeymoon?

See the below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/guy-publicly-shames-single-friend-who.html#sthash.9DNk012L.dpuf
You took this from facebook n posted here, Steward was just cracking jokes with his friends, thank God u covered their faces n names
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Agu87(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
BoiledHead:
The couple looks poor and wretched. Na honey moon be dat? Inside 5k cheap hotel. See food sef. Be like old okro soup

Modified: Who snap them?

Looks like a hoax.
well...I would have said bad things to u but lemme reserve my comment...Always use ur cephalic region bfo typing.Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.