Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) (11512 Views)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by fingard02k(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
A teenage girl has come under fire on social media for her viral pictures where she str-pped unclad just to get likes from people.

The young girl from Botswana who seem not to be bothered by the negative comments she was getting on her posts lashed out to those condemning her acts by calling them “primitives”.

In one of her posts she told people to stop judging her, and also advised young girls to “post whatever you want.. no one will kill you..” , One girl replied her that she is spoiling the image of young girls.

SEE HER FULL UNCENSORED PICTURES HERE >>
http://www.enzyhub.com/endtime-slay-queen-str-pe-unclad-just-to-get-facebook-likes-photos/

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by fingard02k(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by bonnyhope: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
dis one na first class olosho na wot do u expect from her type

2 Likes

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bwaaah see her posing like a wild animal
In the jungle.

Her AND the foolish person who took the picture should be flogged mercilessly by an Arab court.

3 Likes

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Damn it.
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by fingard02k(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Victornezzar: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
fingard02k:
lalasticlala mynd44
u need cane I swear
u dey call mods for dis kind mumu topic
infact gan kneel down...am coming

6 Likes

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by EmyLeo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
different ways to move your ministry to permanent site,...
tz well...
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by ikp120(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
I no blame her. I blame the idiots wey dey tell her that she is beautiful.

If you want to destroy some girls, keep on telling them how beautiful they're. sad sad

5 Likes

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Finally dis tin na eye sore
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Margy: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wait asecond, did i just read a post of her fan calling on Nigerian men? is she trying to say nigerian men & oloshos is like 5&6?
if i use slap reset her brain eh,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
!
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Woah!!!! my kinda girlscheesy
boobs small, ass big, complexion dark and face ughhhlllliiiieeeee cheesy
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
Woah!!!! my kinda girlscheesy
boobs small, ass big, complexion dark and face ughhhlllliiiieeeee cheesy
body fat?? pm me to give yhu one
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ebuka2016:
teach me how to pm cheesy
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ebuka2016:
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

ask lefulefu. Why yhu quote me twice na?
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ebuka2016:
ask lefulefu. Why yhu quote me twice na?
my phone lost itcheesy well, in case u still interested to send me a gurl, fogerit
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by KvnGRezz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

my phone lost itcheesy well, in case u still interested to send me a gurl, fogerit
no, yhu fogerit. I was joking
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by darkandclear26: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Margy:
Wait asecond, did i just read a post of her fan calling on Nigerian men? is she trying to say nigerian men & oloshos is like 5&6?
if i use slap reset her brain eh,

That girl isn't a Nigerian, she must be a south African since comments are of south Africans,

They're saying she's only a pleasure to Nigerian man in that area who are festing that kind of stunted oloshos .
She must be one underground IndecentStar.

Nice ass tho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by HausaOverlord: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dats a grade one doggy ass right there
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
I believe she is posses..
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by policy12: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
bonnyhope:
dis one na first class olosho na wot do u expect from her type

You need this to complete ur statement.

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Disgusting embarassed
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by emmancipated(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
OK then, Nigerian MENS food is ready o
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by jay2pee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmm.... Abeg, make I return my Vaseline
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by Escabado: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol this is to show you why every girl with big as and big breast in Nigeria is a runs girl, is so shameful that out side country people are now seeing Nigeria as a place where prostitutess sells faster . So shameful of this country called nigeriaa

1 Like

Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by olusledge: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2017
they even involved Nigeria men . later Nigerian babes go talk say we no Sabi take care of women.Nigerian men are threat to other men in any country they live in
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by dumininu01(m): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2017
��
Re: ENDTIME: Slay Queen Stripe Unclad Just To Get Facebook Likes (photos) by sirfee(m): 1:43am On Jun 27, 2017
This is the reason why there's high rate of divorce in this century,we've lost our traditions,culture,norms and values.This type of girl will never respect her parents or elders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister / Oh Boy! Girls Gone Wild As They Expose It All At Rita Lori Pool. (PHOTO) / How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.