Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Can I Do With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do With This (4568 Views)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With This by cruzita(f): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
who knows the direction to any nairaland company were I can apply with this .Or who has seun's number so that I can exchange my likes for money.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
contact me tongue
Re: What Can I Do With This by Pheals(f): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2016

buhari should provide jobs now cry cry

Re: What Can I Do With This by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cruzita, is that u undecided
Re: What Can I Do With This by biz2get(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hollywood is on Strike undecided ...
Re: What Can I Do With This by cruzita(f): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
Cruzita, is that u undecided
ya its me oooo
Re: What Can I Do With This by Maxi112: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
see waiting too much drinking of garri dey do u

continue!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
ya its me oooo
I see
Incase u get in contact with Seun, me too wan sell my likes cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With This by cruzita(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
I see
Incase u get in contact with Seun, me too wan sell my likes cheesy
u first me enter nairaland na,u suppose don get him contact
Re: What Can I Do With This by cruzita(f): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
see waiting too much drinking of garri dey do u

continue!
lol no be u dey supply me ijebu garri when I need Enugu garri

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
u first me enter nairaland na,u suppose don get him contact
The guy na spirit jare cheesy. He no dey show himself

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This by Maxi112: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
lol no be u dey supply me ijebu garri when I need Enugu garri
I hear say ijebu own dey rise na why I dey send for u

but u are now taking it too much, plz reduce, is affecting u

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
who knows the direction to any nair.aland company were I can apply with this .Or who has s.eun's number so that I can exchange my likes for money.
just viewed ur profile and u av almost 9000 posts in just 4months, do u live here? u no dey sleep. Shows how jobless you are. I won't be surprise when you end up being a liability to ur husband. when all ur mates are busy hustling, all u will be able to bring to d table is naira.land likes. i pity ur future, beta find something tangible to do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With This by cruzita(f): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
just viewed ur profile and u av almost 9000 posts in just 4months, do u live here? u no dey sleep. Shows how jobless you are. I won't be surprise when you end up being a liability to ur husband. when all ur mates are busy hustling, all u will be able to bring to d table is naira.land likes. i pity ur future, beta find something tangible to do
very thoughtful of u to quote me.But Mr for ur info what I do for a living ,even in your next life u can't do it.And after all your hardworks ,what do u have to show ?if not being the king of Toto.smh for u
Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
very thoughtful of u to quote me.But Mr for ur info what I do for a living ,even in your next life u can't do it.And after all your hardworks ,what do u have to show ?if not being the king of Toto.smh for u
For sure i won't be able to do it cos i don't have pusssy. Lol now i know, you work only in d night, because i don't know how a responsible lady who works and get home tired in d evening, will be able to sleep here. kontinu u hear. U better desist from it before its too late.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by cruzita(f): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
For sure i won't be able to do it cos i don't have pusssy. Lol now i know, you work only in d night, because i don't know how a responsible lady who works and get home tired in d evening, will be able to sleep here. kontinu u hear. U better desist from it before its too late.
I think your sisters need this advice more than I do
Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
I think your sisters need this advice more than I do
How i wish i have a female sibling but i don't. When u get to 40 all the guys taking u on a fun ride now won't see u attractive, they will like to go for a young blood, before you will be blaming ur self then. Just take to my piece of advice, desist and find something better to do, if u leave in lagos or around i can find u a better paying job if u don't mind

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by cruzita(f): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
How i wish i have a female sibling but i don't. When u get to 40 all the guys taking u on a fun ride now won't see u attractive, they will like to go for a young blood, before you will be blaming ur self then. Just take to my piece of advice, desist and find something better to do, if u leave in lagos or around i can find u a better paying job if u don't mind
stop misbehaving pls .
Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
stop misbehaving pls .
So am misbehaving?, just because am trying to change ur life for good! stop being rude it doesn't pay

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by cruzita(f): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
So am misbehaving?, just because am trying to change ur life for good! stop being rude it doesn't pay
I don't really like unnecessary quotes but if u enjoy quoting ,continue but this is my last quote to u.HAVE A NICE DAY
Re: What Can I Do With This by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
stop misbehaving pls .

Ignore the frog...such a fvck face dude undecided
Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hey who the hell is this, may thunder strike you for interfering into this. So thats how they teach u abi to just jump into people's matter, it definitely depicts the kind of whom u are. U don't even know what happen but to post dis shitt, may amadioha strike you.

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hey who the hell is this, may thunder strike you for interfering into this. So thats how they teach u abi to just jump into people's matter, it definitely depicts the kind of whom u are. U don't even know what happen but to post dis shitt, may amadioha strike you. And i pray may you find a wife like cruzita who will only be able to bring naira.land likes for u and ur family. E-diot

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by refiner(f): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzy incase u finally get seun number....I dey ur back oo...after u sell urs,I will sell mine too!

buh if seun no one show!....I fink u should try lalasticlala.... he won't disappoint!smiley
Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
I don't really like unnecessary quotes but if u enjoy quoting ,continue but this is my last quote to u.HAVE A NICE DAY
And i also don't like unnecessary comments on my own post. If you don't know how to let go and apologise for ur shortcoming. Then i promise me u gon enjoy me the way the whites enjoy taking cigarette. Let's watch and see

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:
cruzy incase u finally get se.un number....I dey ur back oo...after u sell urs,I will sell mine too!

buh if s.eun no one show!....I fink u should try lalas.ticlala.... he won't disappoint!smiley
Chisos, see birds of the same feather... U sef don gather likes so tay you wan sell am, checking thru ur profile so u still a jambite. U score 194 in jamb, and i know someone like you will be clamouring for remark. Na wa o, u sef post snapshot of ur likes before i know what to say

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by refiner(f): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
Chisos, see birds of the same feather... U sef don gather likes so tay you wan sell am, checking thru ur profile so u still a jambite. U score 194 in jamb, and i know someone like you will be clamouring for remark. Na wa o, u sef post snapshot of ur likes before i know what to say

last time I checked,I was referring to cruzita not u!....why did u quote me now!

oh!...I get!...to show how senseless and foolish u are!....

my dear av noticed u now!....oya swerve!undecided

e~diat!
Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

last time I checked,I was referring to cruzita not u!....why did u quote me now!

oh!...I get!...to show how senseless and foolish u are!....

my dear av noticed u now!....oya swerve!undecided

e~diat!

Talk all that to d elders in ur family, i don't know why you and ur online big sister can't comprehend quickly, I swear you will continue sitting for jamb with this attitude of yours because i don't know how u will sit online everyday and expect to come out in flying colours. Its your fada i pity for wasting his orgasm for producing a foolish girl like you. Olodo rabata

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
Hey who the hell is this, may thunder strike you for interfering into this. So thats how they teach u abi to just jump into people's matter, it definitely depicts the kind of whom u are. U don't even know what happen but to post dis shitt, may amadioha strike you.

Niqqa u can tell dis worthless piece of crap tu ur pervert hommies,,yea??..i'm ur OG. Fvck dat
Re: What Can I Do With This by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:

And for d record, i observed u lack manner of approach towards ladies!. If u'r seekin attention , go seek dat in da mental ward cuz d last time i checked ,only ur type could be found der ..oloshi grin
Re: What Can I Do With This by KINGofTOTO: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jacksonville:

Niqqa u can tell dis worthless piece of crap tu ur pervert hommies,,yea??..i'm ur OG. Fvck dat
cruzita right. I pray u receive sense, mumu of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smh angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Lady Says "Lmao" Too Much (hilarious Photo) / Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here / At Surulere De Chills Bar Sharp Guy Done Get Smallie For The Road (lagos Trip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.