Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] (10362 Views)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Guys will mess up and have a loyal woman thinking something is wrong with her and a beautiful woman thinking she not attractive or less of a woman, simply by how inconsistent he treats her. How a man treats a woman is never a reflection of her worth, it's a projection of his.
My female friend, i'll call her cynthia came to me heartbroken complaining
"I feel like am losing my mind, my insider who monitors my boyfriend at work told me he flirts with a male co-worker, my bf is denying it of course, but this would be my second long-term boyfriend who turned out gay/bisexual, I don't get it. I am a beautiful woman inside and out, why does this keep happening to me. I never expected to hear that he flirts with men but it makes sense from his abusive tendencies and cheating ways. I gave up so much to be with this man and his sexuality is up in the air. I feel like the devil has consumed me"
I had to calm cynthia down and made her understand it's not her fault but someone men are downlow.

Now, i don't care if you're gay, bisexual, lesbian, transgender or in a homophobic society. If you love yourself, i love u too. But if u hate life enough to lie, hurt and use someone else to cover-up ur sexuality, stay d hell away from me.

Enough said, back to business.
Some of the most macho, manly, tall, buff, handsome males live double lives of conflict and have not come to term with their sexuality.
This is NOT the woman's fault neither is she unattractive enough.
Some men are simply unaroused by a female and d society pushes them to deceive ladies.

Here are few keys to know if yo man's downlow.

1. Overly Macho, Too Concerned With Impressing Males.
Some men act lik they're always bored with their woman. Always mugging her and telling her to shutup, choosing playing video games and spending time with his homies over being romantic with his woman.
Yet when he is around his male friend, he's laughing, smiling, joking and giggling. Why would a man be more flirtatious with his homies than he is with woman, unless he is on the downlow.
Males who think being romantic with a woman is "corny" or "soft" or "unmanly" are simply insecure in their manhood and their sexuality.
When a man is concerned with proving his manhood to other men and cares bout impressin other males than he cares about being romantically chivalrous with a woman. This is suspect.

2. Has Only One TYPE Of Woman He's Attracted To.
Heterosexual men don't have a "type" of woman who only her specific body part makes him aroused.
Let's be honest, a straight guy would sleep with a kangaroo looking female if she has a working va,gina.
The truth is straight men barely prefer only one type of woman. A straight guy would say "I love women with big boooobs" but he'd still fvck a woman with small booobs who shows interest in him.
Women of a body types are beautiful to straight men, as they all possess wat all straight man wants; va,gina.
Test 1: Ask your man what type of ladies he's attracted to. If he says stuffs big/small booobs, flat tummy, soft skin, small hands, fine legs, nice lips, round buttt, curvy hips and describes the female body verywell, my sister heave a sign of relief, BUT if he is confused or start thinking for long before talking and finally says FEW body parts of female he's attracted to, suspect again.
Test 2 : If your man gets erectile dysfunction when you wearing the most revealing lingerie and there's no medical problem involved, raise an eyebrow.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by cruzita(f): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
shocked is this for real ?
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
3. Always Hide His Phone
If he doesn't use samsung G14 and yet carries his phone everywhere he goes even into shower and restroom when you both are on a date. Even when he's asleep; you can't find his phone and you like "wait did this guy stuff his iPhone in his boxers?" Yes?

He definitely Hiding something.

The reason he is hiding his phone Is not cause he doesn't want u seeing texts from other women. He doesn't want you seeing texts from other men and male body parts in his gallery.

Lady, you better bcum a detective before you waste your life with a man who doesn't deserve you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by vicstar(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
high on TM lipsrsealed am gunna read later undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by falconey(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
What da fv¢k?
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by iamdeejayscar(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin gay boyfriend grin.....if I find out my bf is gay I'll just set him up and blackmail his ass...nd be rich den dump him... wink
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Audray(f): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
eyahh. Poor cynthia.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
4. Talks To His Woman Like She's One Of His Homie.

This idea in our generation of treating women with chivalrous respect being "unmanly" is perpetuated by overly macho men who are suspects.
Does your man tell you to man up and stop being so emotional? Suspect him.
A woman is feminine, men ought to cater for her emotions and be understanding of her feelings.
A man who doesn't like your feminine manners could hav a guilty conscience.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by ImDharay: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
long crap,
neeeexxxt!
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
5. Flashes Of Abuse, Passive Aggression
Though it's not acceptable for a woman to tell her man to shut the eff up, the reason why its so easy for some men to constantly degrade a woman is bcuz he is yet to come to terms with d fact that he's simply not attracted to women.
He wants to just yell, "i'm not attracted to any woman, its not just you" but the judgmental way society treats gay men scares him into choosing a life on d downlow, pretending to be attracted to women but secretly have unprotected sex with men.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by refiner(f): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
too long and boring!

oh!...its DAT gay guy!...no wonder!

gay guy abeg swerve!...we don't need DAT!undecided
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
6. Spends MoreTime In The Gym Than Romancing His Woman
Yes, many men in d gym are there to just workout only, others came to meet their Downlow partner.
Why would a man spend 30minutes lifting weights but 1hour and 45minutes in d gym shower or locker room?
Its because he's intentionally dropping the soap bar.
You may be thinking "but how can my tall, handsome man who gets lot of attention from women be on the downlow?"
You asked him if he has a girlfriend already but he said no, Yet in his mind, he's thinking "well she didn't ask me if i had a boyfriend, so technically, i answered honestly. Oh well.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
7. Uninterested In For£play, Only Wants To ENTER

Excuse me, what straight man doesn't want to touch his woman skin before getting there?
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
8. Would Rather Watch P0rn
Majority of the time, does he prefer to watch p0rn than give it to you? No NIGERIAN hetero man would prefer hav a threes0me with his right hand and p0rnhub videos over makin love to his woman.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
9. Dont Follow STEREOTYPES

Stereotypes are misleading, bcuz your man doesn't use facial product or limp his wrist or talk in high pitched voice doesn't mean he can't be DOWNLOW.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
10. Trust Yo Instincts
Women are powerful beings, their instincts hardly fail.
If he keeps ringing as downlow in ya head, Don't just jump into conclusions yet. Research further.

Cc
Estharfabian
Kingcheezypuff
Fearlesschicken
All NL Females smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
shocked is this for real ?
yea cruzzy
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:
?
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
iamdeejayscar:
grin gay boyfriend grin.....if I find out my bf is gay I'll just set him up and blackmail his ass...nd be rich den dump him... wink
u think gays are dumb or wat?
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Audray:
eyahh. Poor cynthia.
really poor, i just pity her, i was provoked to.create dis thread. If u gay, don't use d opposite sex, simple.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Planettt:
Cool
yea thanks smiley
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by layla129(f): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Very dumb and disgusting sir grin grin...waiting for your gay ass insults
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
layla129:

Very dumb and disgusting sir grin grin...waiting for your gay ass insults
Well, not tonight maybe sometime later. Bye felicia.
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by iamdeejayscar(f): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
No nah... in fact my bestie is a gay and he is my roomie in sch sef.... least he no lie dey cover up... there's a difference BTW u being gay and u lying to someone who loves u..... I've no p with gay, les, animal etc grin
durentdbiitch:
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
iamdeejayscar:
No nah... in fact my bestie is a gay and he is my roomie in sch sef.... least he no lie dey cover up... there's a difference BTW u being gay and u lying to someone who loves u..... I've no p with gay, les, animal etc grin
grin ur bestie gay? He told u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:
too long and boring!

oh!...its DAT gay guy!...no wonder!

gay guy abeg swerve!...we don't need DAT!undecided
Lik u exist?
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:
i love ur abs tho smiley Yummy!
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by iamdeejayscar(f): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
durentdbiitch:
grin ur bestie gay? He told u?
yes na.... I won't I no.... his bf comes around nd takes us out nd they kiss in my front........so beautifully disgusting grin ...but no one understands me better Dan my bestie he's d nicest gal/boy ever... smiley
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
iamdeejayscar:
yes na.... I won't I no.... his bf comes around nd takes us out nd they kiss in my front........so beautifully disgusting grin ...but no one understands me better Dan my bestie he's d nicest gal/boy ever... smiley
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin ROTFLMAO.

But gay kiss aint disgusting na smiley
Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
@iamdeejayscar dey kiss in public? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] by vicstar(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
durentdbiitch:
i love ur abs tho smiley Yummy!

yummy?? smiley do u wanna eat it wink lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Lady's Ass Real Or Fake? / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.