Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? (5763 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by firstking01(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Aw
c'mon nigga, marry her, marry her @once and asapundecided....for the singular reason that her dad is rich, let them ladies feel how it is to be golddiggedundecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

She might kill herself.
She will be in great shock
I wanted to comment but when i saw your dp, I reserve my comment; but its like you taught her how to be promiscuous that she now extended it to your family members, sorry dude grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2016
ritababe:
so you want to break up with her because she's fucking your friends, why didn't you confirm from her if its true or not, some people can be so jealous that they would want to put sand sand inside your garri thereby spreading fake news, she possess everything apart from that please take her down and discuss like mature people before taking final decision, you know the grass is not always greener
Pictures don't lie
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2016
I have a feeling you're only showing off.
The girl though, she even said 'baby marry me' shocked

Please if you got nothing serious for her, stop wasting her time. The earlier, the better.
By the way, the screenshots aren't necessary.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
ritababe:
so you want to break up with her because she's fucking your friends, why didn't you confirm from her if its true or not, some people can be so jealous that they would want to put sand sand inside your garri thereby spreading fake news, she possess everything apart from that please take her down and discuss like mature people before taking final decision, you know the grass is not always greener

I like when i come on here and read a matured and experienced girls post, never really fancied u, mz rita babe but here u spoke from experience and laid it out just as it should be laid but you should know it is always very difficult for any guy who already has doubts, the facts that he has them doubts means a whole lot, ur advice tho is spot on.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by ritababe(f): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I like when i come on here and read a matured and experienced girls post, never really fancied u, mz rita babe but here u spoke from experience and laid it out just as it should be laid but you should know it is always very difficult for any guy who already has doubts, the facts that he has them doubts means a whole lot, ur advice tho is spot on.

thank you
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by MoneypassGod(m): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2016
so u pple r taking dis guy serious. Isn't dis d same guy who said he is married.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by myfantasies(f): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

I don't want to marry a slut.
She already fuccked 4 of my friends and two cousins
Wen u found out she did all dese y didn't u just end d relationship den

U waited till she fuccked the second, d third, fourth, den ur cousins before you realize she is a slut

D first time u realized she slept with one of ur friend, u should have called it quit, not until she has slept with the entire kinsmen in ur village

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by spytime(m): 4:51am On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

I don't want to marry a slut.
She already fuccked 4 of my friends and two cousins
ure hurting urself thinking ure having fun chatting her up, man up and tell her is over.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Gofwane(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
amtaken:
Tell her how you would have been the happiest man on earth if you marry her but that you can't because she was unfaithful to you with 4 friends and 2 cousins, that even now you don't know who she's cheating you with.

Tell her the truth and move on. Stop giving her false hope.
op, heed to this aunt's advice.

Do it now and get over with it, or else she might mysteriously appear on your wedding day, , , you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by chigoizie7(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2016
ritababe:

thank you

U made some point.

But how can all his four friends and 2 cousins be jealous @ d same time?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by chigoizie7(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2016
spytime:
ure hurting urself thinking ure having fun chatting her up, man up and tell her is over.

Op dare not break up.

The parents to the lady in question are filthy rich, he is still weighing his options.

I tot he said the babe wanted to send some money.

Who knows? Maybe he is leading her on for the money he is getting from her.

If he stops now, the money will stop.

I am not saying op is a gold digger oh, I am not saying he is also jobless.

But why lead her on? U have made up your mind never to marry her and u keep telling her u love her. What is your motive?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:

U waited till she fuccked the second, d third, fourth, den ur cousins before you realize she is a slut

D first time u realized she slept with one of ur friend, u should have called it quit, not until she has slept with the entire kinsmen in ur village

In my mind i know I'm no more in a relationship with her but she thinks we're still dating.
She can fucck all the guys in Nigeria, i don't care
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by stubbornman(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:

The girl nah marketer/$@les rep
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by myfantasies(f): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

In my mind i know I'm no more in a relationship with her but she thinks we're still dating.
She can fucck all the guys in Nigeria, i don't care
Trust me... U care

Dats y u don't know how to break up with her cos u don't want to hurt her feelings

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Michellla(f): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

She might kill herself. She will be in great shock
trust me,she wont
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by apparentlylaw(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2016
dah part #would u shave ma private part if I tell u to ......diz geh no well@all .....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Trust me... U care

Dats y u don't know how to break up with her cos u don't want to hurt her feelings

Lol.
She's the least person i will care for ??
What do i gain from a long distance relationship ??
I live in America while she lives in Lagos, is that how relationships work ??
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by myfantasies(f): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Lol.
If dats not how relationships work den y go into it

Dere r a lot of long distance relationships, nd trust me it works
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:
If dats not how relationships work den y go into it

Dere r a lot of long distance relationships, nd trust me it works

We were dating when i was in Nigeria.

There's no long difference long distance relationship that works out fine.
The guy is in America for 5 years, the girl is in Nigeria for 5 years, can you say you haven't had sex in 5 years ??
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by mostHandsome01: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
lol if truly the girl in question exist, then u OP is in some really big mess, such ladies, when they stop loving you, their love turns to hate and they can do anything to get even with you.
the best bet right now is to break the news gently to her just as people hav rightly advised bfor u people go too far,and make her see her wrong else she thinks u the 1 who has done bad. to get free of her hate, u must pretend u are dejected and so sad she kud do such to u, tell her u will neva be d same again, den go offline. she will try pleading, after awhile, tell her u have forgiven her but u dont wanna get into any relationship again.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by mostHandsome01: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

The guy is in America for 5 years, the girl is in Nigeria for 5 years, can you say you haven't had sex in 5 years ??
lol long distance relationships works, i was in 1 for 2years and am confidently sure we never cheated on each other, just quite unfortunate urs is different cos u have stopped loving her and in her case, shes kind of a flirt despite havin feelings for u.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by ifitumiojo(f): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecidedmr oga!this story sef#sigh#your ways r nt straight,u both need Jesus!if u really love her then you will rebuke her!if she doesn't change tell her you can't marry a flirting wife#finish
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by paragon40(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Lol.
"He who seeks equity must do equity." "he who goes to equity must go with clean hands" @ op u must have slept, with other girls 2 after u left Nigeria and yet u complain as if u are the saint here, secondly you mentioned your fwnds,cousins that they slept with her come on man do they live in d same house/area..NIgerian girls are not that bad..this story is somehow
undecided
RichYoungNigga:

Lol.
"He who seeks equity must do equity." "he who goes to equity must go with clean hands" @ op u must have slept, with other girls 2 after u left Nigeria and yet u complain as if u are the saint here, secondly you mentioned your fwnds,cousins that they slept with her come on man do they live in d same house/area..NIgerian girls are not that bad..this story is somehow

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Youngpo413: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
paragon40:
undecided "He who seeks equity must do equity." "he who goes to equity must go with clean hands" @ op u must have slept, with other girls 2 after u left Nigeria and yet u complain as if u are the saint here, secondly you mentioned your fwnds,cousins that they sleet with her come on man do they live in d same house/area..NIgerian girls are not that bad..this story is somehow
you never jam correct Asha, I am believe the Op, the way she chatted says a lot about her, her type go like fucck die.. The funny thing is that you will hardly let her type go despite her their waywardness, the guy still cares about her, he is only living in denial, in other words he is pusy whipped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by myfantasies(f): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Can u say u have not cheated on her?
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 1:22am On Mar 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Can u say u have not cheated on her?

When i was in Nigeria, NO
But in America, I've been having sex because i know we ain't dating
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Gebbson007(m): 3:41am On Mar 28, 2016
dude just pray trump Dnt bcm US president cox if e cms d president es gonn force law on black folks n u goon b forced 2 cm bck 2 naija trust .me u wunt b able 2 avoid dis bae or d game u playing Wif her.sir let her no u through Wif ha .
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by myfantasies(f): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

When i was in Nigeria, NO
But in America, I've been having sex because i know we ain't dating
But u gave her the impression dat both of you r still dating sad

Or she taught d both of you r still dating

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me / 12 Types Of Orgasms Most Ladies Like During Sex With Men / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.