Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra (42371 Views)

Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) / Tilapia Farming Secrets revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by jamjo: 2:03am On Mar 25, 2016
oc2fish:
A Nigerian, Nwachi Oster Francis developed a new hybrid of Tilapia.

Nwachi oster, a lecturer at a University in Nigeria, who is currently on a research grant from TETFUND.
produced a fish Malaysian ministry of Agriculture liked so much. The fish was unveiled and introduced to
the farmers. The fish was named Putra Red (Prince of red Tilapia)

Just because of neglects of our schools, look at it , he has to go all the way to Malaysia to accomplish this when we have tones of universities . Tell you the truth things have to change, we have the brain to do wonders..
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by oc2fish: 2:48am On Mar 25, 2016
GoldHorse:
This guy did his OND at School of Agric, Akure.

Yes i am an Edu graduate. Up school.

1 Like

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by guiddoti: 2:48am On Mar 25, 2016
seankay:
I can develop Catfish as well,all I need is Capital
issokay come cbn for nit naw wit ya egbe
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by twentysixteen(f): 5:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Why not name it nwachi red? Make e name for no lost.
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
kul, meanwhile we having a RED Prince of CHANGE over here tilapiarizing uscry
lolzzzzzz... u no well. if u want the President's position go & take it *na joke o*
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
buhari don congratulate am?
hahahahaha... wetin u mean
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

i mean wether oga presido don invitation d guy to aso villa for dinner and give him presidonian handshook?
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

my guy u and i know naija has brains that are doing great and making naija and 'naijarians' proud and are appreciated abroad but our own govt dont.
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Masterclass32: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Good one, nwanne.
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by ademasta(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2016
ify2nyce:
is it edible? angry
Na wetin concern you be that? FFO grin
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2016
Justycxx:
Easier said than done.
what's your course?
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2016
Misternas89:

Yea, it's d work of we geneticist......i'm also working on the African Cat fish(ie Clarias spp): Clarias gariepinus.
Good, what's your own focus on the cat fish?
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by AyoolaIgwe(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
i mean wether oga presido don invitation d guy to aso villa for dinner and give him presidonian handshook?
lolzzzzzz... abi na
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Misternas89(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
enieme:

Good, what's your own focus on the cat fish?
I'm working on effect of photo-periodicity on d immune system of Clarias gariepinus
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Misternas89:

I'm working on effect of photo-periodicity on d immune system of Clarias gariepinus
please speak English.
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Misternas89(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
enieme:

please speak English.
Not your area ma'am.....Be safe grin grin
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by GoldHorse(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
oc2fish:

Yes i am an Edu graduate. Up school.

Up School! Up Ogba agbe!
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Baroba(m): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Thisbis great, more power to him.. Sound minds has never been a problem in Nigeria..
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Preprobiotics: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) / The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) / Make 200,000 Naira Or More Monthly Growing Indigenous Vegetables this Dry Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.