Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Deleted. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted. (3166 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted. by biz2get(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
hatbricker:
thanks alot of this advice i'm optimistic it will work but how can i 'delete' myself from seeing her because our block is not far from each other?

That shouldnt be a problem, just follow this steps above.

Hangout with other girls.

You wont have enough time to think of her. smiley
Re: Deleted. by xtervaganza(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
hatbricker:
its not just about the 'cookie' its about how i feel about her, it just feel like i'm obscessed wit her.

And to answer your question, yes I have.
so why bothering yourself then? Abeg leave her for better person jor
Re: Deleted. by xtervaganza(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
biz2get:
Try this....

Delete any trace of her in your life...

Her photos - delete

Her numbers - delete

Her facebook - block

Her ig - Block

Whatsapp - Block

BBM - Delete then Block

Now after all this.... do this...

Chat on whatsapp - with other girls

Chat on bbm - with other girls

Phone call - to other girls

Watch Comedy movies

Watch Cartoons...

Have some drinks...

Meet New Friends...

Have A lot of Se# with another lady

I bet you, in 1week shes off your mind wink
you be correct human being

No kind dat guy wey de mumu himself
Re: Deleted. by biz2get(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
you be correct human being

No kind dat guy wey de mumu himself

Ahahaha...

Na learner eim be for the Game... cheesy
Re: Deleted. by danduchi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
I perfectly understand how u feel... I can only advise u this, don't pet her, give her some space (reduce urrate of communication). Bro, I kw it will be very difficult to do. Be around frnds and make new frnds to ease the burden. She will come around trust me except she seeing some1 else and if she's is, that's the best step to overcome heartbreak
Re: Deleted. by Homguy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
hatbricker:
i know she's not for me, i know but its hard for me to let go, i'v tried that few times but i always find myself calling or texting within 3days
Idiot!!!!

These are what i do.
1. Delete her number and pictures off your phone first. Am sure you havent done that. You sound too weak.

2. Block her on whatsapp and bbm.

3. Get another girl amongst your girlfriends to give your attention to , so that she doesnt occupy your mind.

4. Put more effort at your work and if possible spend more time there. Truth is you are poor. If she was dating a guy far richer than her she would not dare treat him like that.

5. You need to realise that you are a man. You cannot let your emotions rule you. When you eventually have a family with several women to direct, is this how u want to lead them? Without any emotional stamina or strength?

6. Women do not like emotionally weak guys, as most ladies want you as a support when shes loosing control. So if you cant control your emotions how do you help her out?

7. You also need to realise this particular relationship is hopeless, the earlier you cut your losses and move on, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
danduchi:
I perfectly understand how u feel... I can only advise u this, don't pet her, give her some space (reduce urrate of communication). Bro, I kw it will be very difficult to do. Be around frnds and make new frnds to ease the burden. She will come around trust me except she seeing some1 else and if she's is, that's the best step to overcome heartbreak
thanks so much bro, the best comment so far
Re: Deleted. by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
OP, I will advise you to subscribe to the advice given by Danduchi and other guys

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by younghartz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Give her some space bro....
Ignore her to the extent she'd start doubting her own existence.
When you see her on the road....just wave and pass-by
Improve in your dressing and hangout with a lot of females and make sure she sees u.
Lastly be so close to her frnds cheesy

Note: never block her on social media,let her see how happy you're without her.....I bet she'll miss you.

N.B: Enugu girls have dis anger ish a lot

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by player007(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Help her Change. That will be hard but with patient it can be done thats if you love her enough. Help her become the Woman she's supposed to be. In the long run you guys may not end up together, but she will forever be indebted to you.
Re: Deleted. by Menzy86(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2016
hatbricker:
please can you name the musics so i can download them. Thanks.
Check out 'fix you' by coldplay, 'this time' by Tracy Chapman, 'Bridges' by Tracy Chapman, 'Waiting for the end' by linkin park. I am a serious rock fan and trust me, rock music(coldplay, linkin park, Avril Lavigne, Blink 182) is therapeutic to me. Try them.
Re: Deleted. by Menzy86(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2016
osedvgirl:

mention the songs and their artists
grin
Just download Coldplay's album titled x and y. Pay attention to the song titled 'fix you' and digest d lyrics. Try Tracy Chapman's album titled 'crossroads'. Pay attention to two tracks 'Bridges' and 'this time'. Try 'waiting for the end' by linkin park too. Give me feedback when u listen to them. Fix you is particularly the most soothing when you are trying to free yourself from an abusive and under appreciated relationship.
Re: Deleted. by Youngpo413: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2016
The power of big soft ass! I'm sure that lady is endowed.
Re: Deleted. by NemzySeries(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
oboi if chemistry no dey work try physics or biology......after all chemistry is not d only science course
Re: Deleted. by greatdontimi: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
I will definitely apply this when I am done with my distant girlfriend. She boasts every time that she would never cheat but it means nothing to her to allow a male friend sleep in her room in the name of help or she does, in the name of friendship. I have corrected her on this several times but she tells me we are different and she can never change that attitude of her, because it does not matter.

Meanwhile she told me how she was raped by a doctor at her nursing school, a doctor who was even close to her family members. In our first to two months of dating, she took a lift from a total stranger, she told me about it and I disagreed with her. We argued and solved it. Another time she exchanged numbers with a colleague of mine at work without my consent, despite the fact that I told her some stuffs about the colleague in question, before she met him. We fought over that and resolved.

On many occasions, she feels I am authoritative and she knows I really want to marry her but I can not stand her stubbornness and rudeness especially when we talk about her male friends. Not only that, she is always angry when I talk about her love for male friends and the nonchalant attitude regarding the way she relates with them. She said she cannot do without her male friends even after marriage.

Our relationship is over one year, we were together in the same area for 6 months and we have not being seeing for 6 to 7 months now after I traveled.

That is what I am facing. Interestingly, we have genotype issues.

Delete any trace of her in your life...

Her photos - delete

Her numbers - delete

Her facebook - block

Her ig - Block

Whatsapp - Block

BBM - Delete then Block

Now after all this.... do this...

Chat on whatsapp - with other girls

Chat on bbm - with other girls

Phone call - to other girls

Watch Comedy movies

Watch Cartoons...

Have some drinks...

Meet New Friends...

Have A lot of Se# with another lady

I bet you, in 1week shes off your mind wink[/quote]
Re: Deleted. by Rexnegro(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
hatbricker:
Hello guys, I seriously need help, please pardon my long essay and grammatical blunders.
There is a lady i'm seriously in love with, i used to say i can never fall in love until i met her, she was cool and looked like an angel with no faults at all. We got to know each other better and everything was just like a spark, though she is my senior but we were cool with it until recently when reality dawn on me and she started bringing up her true colors, she get angry at everything i do, she is just 'someone else' i've tried to talk to her about it but she keep finding fault with me saying i should check myself and i know nothing is wrong with me, i even bought a book on how to deal with an angry woman but i just can't cope because her anger is to the extreme. Lately i tried to threaten her that i'd walk away and she said i'm free that she wouldn't miss me a bit. I tried to do that but i just can't, because of that i met other ladies but the chemistry and familiarity ain't just the same. Please guys and ladies help me out on this, i really want to stop loving her but its just like she's stuck on my mind.
bro I think based on what You ve said she might be seeing another guy but don't no how to discharge You hence her annoyance on every small tinz....for me I think You should stop imprisoning ursef, be man enough to disciplined Your mind And tots About her...take that bold move now an forget About her cos am sure if You force ursef to stay put You won't be happy, let her be and move on..reality will prove to her she has lost a good guy by letting You slip off her hands when she will meet someone who won't appreciate her like u .....bro just discipline ursef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Eat This Bizzared Cake, Yes Or No? / Check Out What Slay Queen Did With Her NYSC Uniform (photo) / u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.