Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) (8416 Views)

Boriska, A Boy From Mars Says That ALL Humans Live Eternally And “people Like Us / You Are Not Condemned / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by JackBizzle: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2016
frank317:
King Ebuka, come and see ur female version. Making a fool of herself and calling it intelligence. At the end of the day, one atheists will still be shagging ur dumb puccy while u scream 'oh my God.'

Imagine the kind of people this dumb Christian God always recruits to tell people about himself.

Yaweh, at least if u must remain hiding, stop using dumb people to prove u... Heaven must be a place for dumbaassess.

cc Kingebukasblog.

See the effects of unadulterated religion on the brain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by frank317: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
Yet, i am to see a sensible atheist defend the part one point number 4 of the threads which says"they say the visble can not be created by the invisible but they did not tell us how did atom that formed the big bang explosives come to be" all i see is child of a LovePeddler and a raped wowan resulting to a bastard child of Africa,living in demon county, parading her/himself as scientist and atheist but can not defend her/his claims even with common man theory

WTF.. Girly, are u sure u are okay? U sound like a mad woman, no offence.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
finofaya:

You were saying that my mind is too soft for atheism.
Of even if you claim to be one you mind will also reject the claim
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Humblebloke(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
frank317:

This is beyond madness......

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by JackBizzle: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Humblebloke:

This is beyond madness......

It is religious madness.........

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
frank317:

Even if it meant to be offensive i can stil bear with you and you another chance again and again until i heat you with sorrowful words like this. Good morning anyway!
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Humblebloke(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

It is religious madness.........

Exactly.....religion is the only thing that could make a human this stupid and re+arded.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2016
frank317:
King Ebuka, come and see ur female version. Making a fool of herself and calling it intelligence. At the end of the day, one atheists will still be shagging ur dumb puccy while u scream 'oh my God.'

Imagine the kind of people this dumb Christian God always recruits to tell people about himself.

Yaweh, at least if u must remain hiding, stop using dumb people to prove u... Heaven mus
If you want to cross express where a car can hit you and run away, to take your step somebody wisper from the back and say please where can i locate a bank this arear (1) can you know somebody just saves you? you cant! (2) can you know the person that asked you location of a bank is God? you cant! because you lack spirit and intelligence (3) why you wont know because you think there is no God and if there is, He will not look like human. Sir, do you think the whole world being atheists will force God out location? No! It will rather force all of you to eternal destruction
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by finofaya: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
Of even if you claim to be one you mind will also reject the claim

What are you trying to say? Should the mind of an atheist be a strong, cowardly mind?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by TrajansKong: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
If you want to cross express where a car can hit you and run away, to take your step somebody wisper from the back and say please where can i locate a bank this arear (1) can you know somebody just saves you? you cant! (2) can you know the person that asked you location of a bank is God? you cant! because you lack spirit and intelligence (3) why you wont know because you think there is no God and if there is, He will not look like human. Sir, do you think the whole world being atheists will force God out location? No! It will rather force all of you to eternal destruction

In their own way, your utterances are fascinating, beautiful and quite useful.

Please continue with your mission, ogechieku.

We have much to learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by jayriginal: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
TrajansKong:

In their own way, your utterances are fascinating, beautiful and quite useful.

Please continue with your mission, ogechieku.

We have much to learn from you.

Are you a psychiatrist?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
jayriginal:

Are you a psychiatrist?
Some brilliant scientists whose hearts were conneted to higher realm devoped theories, fomula...principle but some idiots critise them out of biased tongues today their grandchildren are making use of what their grandparants condemned what a better way should God use foolishness of this world to trouble the wise of the world? I have chosen not to have anything to with with children of the fools who labelled themselves intelletuals
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by jayriginal: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
Some brilliant scientists whose hearts were conneted to higher realm devoped theories, fomula...principle but some idiots critise them out of biased tongues today their grandchildren are making use of what their grandparants condemned what a better way should God use foolishness of this world to trouble the wise of the world? I have chosen not to have anything to with with children of the fools who labelled themselves intelletuals

You should be quarantined.

Whatever ails you might be infectious.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
finofaya:

What are you trying to say? Should the mind of an atheist be a strong, cowardly mind?
Immediately someone chooses to become atheist then the freewill will activate devilish and destructive part of his brain and his way of thinking will go deeper towards the direction and they will start displaying all or some of the points i listed in "why i hate atheism with passion 1,2,3
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
jayriginal:

You should be quarantined.

Whatever ails you might be infectious.
I think you maybe a friend i swallowed what i wanted to say i may not give you second chance.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by jayriginal: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
I think you maybe a friend i swallowed what i wanted to say i may not give you second chance.

Look I'm not sure who and how many things you've been swallowing but I assure you that I'd never put anything in your mouth for all the diamonds in Sierra Leone.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by TrajansKong: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
jayriginal:

Are you a psychiatrist?

A psychiatrist? No!

Imagine trying to analyse Nigerian Christians!!! grin grin

It is as much as I can take to gaze in amazement at the ongoing moral and cognitive impairment the middle eastern Big Sky Gods have on our African minds.

Ogiechieku presents a wonderful example of this derangement.

We are perfect and complete slaves to those that hate us. undecided

...and we will fight to the death to remain that way...

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by finofaya: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
Immediately someone chooses to become atheist then the freewill will activate devilish and destructive part of his brain and his way of thinking will go deeper towards the direction and they will start displaying all or some of the points i listed in "why i hate atheism with passion 1,2,3

Why do you think people choose to become atheists?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by McSterling(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
everydayperson:

grin grin grin grin grin carry on
Even you taya for am.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by McSterling(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
The op is too dumb to realize nobody takes her seriously. *Ah seen it all on nairaland. Ah tells ya. Ah seen it all*

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
finofaya:

Why do you think people choose to become atheists?
Do you want me to say because they get paid, they are forced, systemitized? whatever reason, atheist is an atheist if you like name them holy ghost atheists one thing is sure, they display qualities of atheists and they caused more damage to already damaged mankind.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
McSterling:
The op is too dumb to realize nobody takes her seriously.
*Ah seen it all on nairaland. Ah tells ya. Ah seen it all*
So, you care enough to buy airline ticket from the war centre in syrian, landed in bokoharam hub of maiduguri and ran to lagos with your legs due to petrol scarcity in nigeria, hurry into nairaland programed world to tell me this? thank you.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
jayriginal:

Look I'm not sure who and how many things you've been swallowing but I assure you that I'd never put anything in your mouth for all the diamonds in Sierra Leone.
It is not what you think, it is not how you think it...but i am glad that i was able to control myself. i am really glad.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by jayriginal: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
It is not what you think, it is not how you think it...but i am glad that i was able to control myself. i am really glad.

Does that mean you swallowed half and resisted the urge to swallow it all?

Or you didn't bite it (never bite)?

Explain yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by ValentineMary(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
In part 1 of this thread, atheism & its believers were challenged but too weak and lack intelligence to defend themselves. In part 2, I murdered atheism, this is part 3 in which I condemned atheism into eternal condemnation. You are welcome to read why I hate atheism With Passion Part 3. (1) atheism believers see themselves as perfect people, they think they are gods, they think apart from them there is no god (2)Atheim believers keep their lies and confusion under big english (vocabulary) (3)Atheism believers believe they are error-free they will never agreet with you they are always correct (4) Atheism believe that atheism is a freedon to life & thought, they do not know is bondage (5)They believe atheism can free them from supernatural judgement (6)They see themselves as special kind of person, they thing being atheists has placd them on top of all theists (7) They always believe they are wisest, most intelligent beings not knowing reversed is the case.
I could not help but laugh when I went through this article. A master piece for d retarded mind. So my dear atheist are dumb right but since u are wise please tell me why do u believe that humans are in their present state because a snake talked to a human, why do u believe that the earth is 6,000 years old, why do u believe a guys donkey talked, why do u believe the sun still stood, etc. If u believe all this only based on faith and not on evidence, then it is obvious who d foolish one is.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

I could not help but laugh when I went through this article. A master piece for d retarded mind. So my dear atheist are dumb right but since u are wise please tell me why do u believe that humans are in their present state because a snake talked to a human, why do u believe that the earth is 6,000 years old, why do u believe a guys donkey talked, why do u believe the sun still stood, etc. If u believe all this only based on faith and not on evidence, then it is obvious who d foolish one is.
Which one have you answered? none! how did you think i believe all you listed. who is a fool? fools are the idiots who have failed to answer one out of 20 but parading themselves as intellegent
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by ValentineMary(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
Which one have you answered? none! how did you think i believe all you listed. who is a fool? fools are the idiots who have failed to answer one out of 20 but parading themselves as intellegent
Babe calm down, I never even read d qus in ur prev trend. You can repost them here let's analyse it. And calm down with d insults it does not make u look more intelligent even after partially denying ur christian faith.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by otemanuduno: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
frank317:

Yaweh, at least if u must remain hiding, stop using dumb people to prove u... Heaven must be a place for dumbaassess.

Nymphidis ( Jehovah) is a son to Domino Reverad. Atheists are close to the truth than religious people. Check out my signature and go through the DOCTRINE OF UFOs, which makes the God of Scientists known.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
Do you want me to say because they get paid, they are forced, systemitized? whatever reason, atheist is an atheist if you like name them holy ghost atheists one thing is sure, they display qualities of atheists and they caused more damage to already damaged mankind.
Atheists caused more damage to already damaged mankind? Imagine the headfuck coming from a bastard christian who never read the history of her church..
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
The fool is the one who believes impossible things and calls them divine mysteries.. you fucking moronic cunt...
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Babe calm down, I never even read d qus in ur prev trend. You can repost them here let's analyse it. And calm down with d insults it does not make u look more intelligent even after partially denying ur christian faith.
This kind of kiddy play irritates me a lot. you asked who is a fool i answered with defination you said i should calm down...nairaland don dey tire me o.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by wiegraf: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogechieku:
so freewill is a bad thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony / "Why Evangelicals Should Stop Evangelizing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.