Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) (8449 Views)

Boriska, A Boy From Mars Says That ALL Humans Live Eternally And “people Like Us / You Are Not Condemned / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

'Gott Mitt Uns' was on the Nazi uniform belt.

The slogan "God With Us" ("Gott Mit Uns" ) was a holdover from the Weimar Republic days
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by CoolUsername: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The slogan "God With Us" ("Gott Mit Uns" ) was a holdover from the Weimar Republic days

I find it weird that he didn't change it. Coupled with all those quotes that you claim are 'before he became atheist', your argument is weak.

Whether he was Christian, or atheist, or whatever is immaterial. He was a crazy tyrant and whatever he did should not be used to dehumanize another group.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

I find it weird that he didn't change it. Coupled with all those quotes that you claim are 'before he became atheist', your argument is weak.

JackBizzle still writes catholic as his denomination while filling forms . I am sure you dont write Atheist while filling forms . Stop being disingenuous . Hitler tried to eradicate the church by all means , the same way you are arguing against Religious beliefs and mocking God . Hitler was a Christian at some point in his life , same with you . Stop arguing against facts its pathetic .

Whether he was Christian, or atheist, or whatever is immaterial. He was a crazy tyrant and whatever he did should not be used to dehumanize another group.

He is a crazy atheist tyrant whose unbelief and depraved mind caused him to destroy millions . Controlling over 24 nations , bringing famine to millions . Assuming Enigma was not cracked over 14 million lives would have been lost .

Romans 1 : 28

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive

No Christian , I repeat no christian will commit such heinous crimes against Humanity . Christ teachings forbids such evil
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by CoolUsername: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No Christian , I repeat no christian will commit such heinous crimes Christ against Humanity . Christ teachings forbids such evil

Once again, you've thought in a circle.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

Once again, you've thought in a circle.

How . Dont make claims , prove it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Logical Understanding Of Trinity (elohim) - Establishing The Doctrine Of Godhead / Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers / How Can Man Be Sinless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.