Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) (8462 Views)

Boriska, A Boy From Mars Says That ALL Humans Live Eternally And “people Like Us / You Are Not Condemned / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
wiegraf:
so freewill is a bad thing?
If you choose to make it bad then it becomes bad.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

cc Kingebukasblog.

See the effects of unadulterated religion on the brain?

Actually bigotry aside , atheism is pathetically irrational and atheists being bold about it is odious . I can understand her rant
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by frank317: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2016
ogechieku:
If you choose to make it bad then it becomes bad.

I really don't mean to insult u but u seriously lack intelligence. Your thoughts are seriously incoherent and I wonder how u make sense to your self.

I don't know what religion you are but what's so bad about someone looking around and not thinking the world has a caretaker called God? Even if God actually exists, isn't it his duty to prove himself to a nonbeliever? And if God does not prove himself it's the non believers fault?

The simple fact remains that from my point of view God does not exists. If he can't prove himself to me, it's his fault not mind.

I don't understand why u hate atheists with a passion. Are they the God that has been hiding? Is it bad for someone not to believe becasue he sees no prove? Why are u wasting ur time hating atheist when u haven't even proved ur God exists? I think you should rather hate God for not proving himself instead of hating atheists.

You will make a good house wife, critical thinking is really not ur thing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Atheists caused more damage to already damaged mankind? Imagine the headfuck coming from a bastard christian who never read the history of her church..

Errrrmmmm

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-grasp-atheistic
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by frank317: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually bigotry aside , atheism is pathetically irrational and atheists being bold about it is odious . I can understand her rant

U and oge should get a room already... Go ye and populate the world with foolishness.

Only people with poor imagination talk like you two. You think that small idea u have in your head is God and everyone must accept it or else... He is pathetically irrational.

If God actually exists do you think there will be atheism? Unfortunately u fail to see how u put something u think is so mighty in a small box. If I can feel air and be certain air exists, do you even wonder why I can't be certain that the almighty creator of this air exists? Keep on belittling ur God and expect me to believe he exists.

Yet he can't even prove himself to anyone... But no, the one who does not believe is irrational... My friend go to church, that's where people like u are found.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2016
frank317:

You will make a good house wife, critical thinking is really not ur thing.

This is misogyny - a reprehensible comment in fact
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2016
frank317:

If God actually exists do you think there will be atheism?

Please can someone ask this guy to buy brain cells since he can't grow any
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
frank317:

I really don't mean to insult u but u seriously lack intelligence. Your thoughts are seriously incoherent and I wonder how u make sense to your self.

I don't know what religion you are but what's so bad about someone looking around and not thinking the world has a caretaker called God? Even if God actually exists, isn't it his duty to prove himself to a nonbeliever? And if God does not prove himself it's the non believers fault?

I don't understand why u hate atheists with a passion. Are they the God that has been hiding? Is it bad for someone not to believe becasue he sees no prove?
I hate it when some collective idiots think atheism belief is my problem. How will what somebody want for himself be my problem? if i see you commiting sucide i will passby. But i will not passby idiots parading themselves as intelletuals talking as if God is begging them to believe Him
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by frank317: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I really didn't expect u to understand, toddler... Let me rephrase: if God exists, do you think we would actually be capable of thinking he does not exist?

At least no human is capable of thinking he was not born of a woman... I am glad u are actually begining to see how dumb u are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dont decieve him nobody will cell brain cell for him because he doesnt have basic brain cell on which the new will be installed.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Errrrmmmm

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-grasp-atheistic

Oh right, I get the point you're raising... Stalin, Hitler, Zedong and their ilk might have killed more people than religious people have... But there's one thing you've failed to understand. What is Atheism? It is the belief that there is no God or Gods... the lack of belief in the existence of deities... adding anymore words to this definition is mere superfluity... there are no "holy books" in atheism. It is not an institution, unlike religion, and no atheist can use his atheism to justify pernicous and nefarious deeds... the mass murders committed by the bastards mentioned above have nothing to do with atheism... In the case of the religious however, they have SCRIPTURAL JUSTIFICATION for their deeds. From the 2000 years of barbarity given us by the church and her "papal princes of hell"... to Muhammed, Saladin, bin laden, and even now Shekau...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2016
frank317:

I really didn't expect u to understand, toddler... Let me rephrase: if God exists, do you think we would actually be capable of thinking he does not exist?

At least no human is capable of thinking he was not born of a woman... I am glad u are actually begining to see how dumb u are.

Trees and rocks are worshiped as gods too . I guess you dont believe they exist undecided. Your unbelief does not mean God does not exist
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Trees and rocks are worshiped as gods too . I guess you dont believe they exist undecided. Your unbelief does not mean God does not exist
And your belief means he exists?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Oh right, I get the point you're raising... Stalin, Hitler, Zedong and their ilk might have killed more people than religious people have... But there's one thing you've failed to understand. What is Atheism? It is the belief that there is no God or Gods... the lack of belief in the existence of deities... adding anymore words to this definition is mere superfluity... there are no "holy books" in atheism. It is not an institution, unlike religion, and no atheist can use his atheism to justify pernicous and nefarious deeds... the mass murders committed by the bastards mentioned above have nothing to do with atheism... In the case of the religious however, they have SCRIPTURAL JUSTIFICATION for their deeds. From the 2000 years of barbarity given us by the church and her "papal princes of hell"... to Muhammed, Saladin, bin laden, and even now Shekau...

Communist states follow Marxist-Leninist ideology - Religion is the opium of the masses(Karl Max)[atheism] and Religion is negative to human development (Lenin ) [anti-religion]

China was a very religious country before Mao's rule - Mao was a communist . And he had to get rid of people - obviously the religious ones - who weren't complaint with the Great Leap Forward campaign . So he thought it was right to eliminate any obstacle [45 million people] that could impede growth - his ideology was his driving force .

What was his ideology again ? Communism = Marxism-Leninism = anti - religion and atheism

Tardah !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by frank317: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Trees and rock worship God? Lol... How abeg? Please learn to use ur imagination for something fruitful.

Ya... Lets put ur almighty Yahweh, creator of the whole world in a small box called probability.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
And your belief means he exists?

Its not a belief any longer . Its more of knowledge . So I have the knowledge of His existence
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
frank317:

Trees and rock worship God? Lol... How abeg? Please learn to use ur imagination for something fruitful.

Ya... Lets put ur almighty Yahweh, creator of the whole world in a small box called probability.

. Do you see why you need to buy brain cells since you couldn't grow any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2016
ogechieku:
Dont decieve him nobody will cell brain cell for him because he doesnt have basic brain cell on which the new will be installed.

Choi ! I concur !

grin grin grin

lmao
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its not a belief any longer . Its more of knowledge . So I have the knowledge of His existence
Knowledge, huh? The other day, you said FAITH is your evidence... If indeed you KNOW, why do you need FAITH? Faith and certainty are mutually exclusive. If you're certain, you don't need faith. If you're not, then you need faith... If truly you did KNOW, faith would become superflous and redundant...

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Knowledge, huh? The other day, you said FAITH is your evidence... If indeed you KNOW, why do you need FAITH? Faith and certainty are mutually exclusive. If you're certain, you don't need faith. If you're not, then you need faith... If truly you did KNOW, faith would become superflous and redundant...

Sigh

Let me break it down

Faith is the evidence .

Hebrew 11 : 1

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

How can you have the assurance of the unknown You are confident or assured because of your knowledge of Him
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Communist states follow Marxist-Leninist ideology - Religion is the opium of the masses(Karl Max)[atheism] and Religion is negative to human development (Lenin ) [anti-religion]

China was a very religious country before Mao's rule - Mao was a communist . And he had to get rid of people - obviously the religious ones - who weren't complaint with the Great Leap Forward campaign . So he thought it was right to eliminate any obstacle [45 million people] that could impede growth - his ideology was his driving force .

What was his ideology again ? Communism = Marxism-Leninism = anti - religion and atheism

Tardah !
Atheism: the belief that there's no God. Atheism: the belief that religious people are obstacles, sub-humans who impede progress, and must be exterminated. It is the ideology of the anti-religious... WRONG! Atheism only says there's no God. Anything beyond that has nothing to do with it.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2016
Stalin and Mao are merely power-thirsty bastards with fanatical tendencies when it came to their psychopathic "Marxist-Leninist" anti-religious ideology...
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2016
You should know an atheist will die like a fool, when:
1=> He play games in god-mode
2=> He watches and enjoy magic show, yet says no supernatural
3=> He believes aliens exist
4=> He believes that ordinary seed of man/woman produces born and flesh in a womb
5=> He is annoyed by my signature
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Sigh

Let me break it down

Faith is the evidence .

Hebrew 11 : 1

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

How can you have the assurance of the unknown You are confident or assured because of your knowledge of Him
And what the heck was that just now? You're telling me that you KNOW that there's a God, and that God is Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by ValentineMary(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2016
ogechieku:
This kind of kiddy play irritates me a lot. you asked who is a fool i answered with defination you said i should calm down...nairaland don dey tire me o.
I told u to calm down because u are obviously making no point. You are just throwing insults at people hoping to convert them in d process.lol. And mind u, u did not ans my qus at all. You just dodged it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Atheism: the belief that there's no God. Atheism: the belief that religious people are obstacles, sub-humans who impede progress, and must be exterminated. It is the ideology of the anti-religious... WRONG! Atheism only says there's no God. Anything beyond that has nothing to do with it.

Lol . Im sure you were hit hard by my rebuttal cool

Its simple . I broke down the tenets of Communism into bits - anti-religion and atheism - that was Mao's (a communist) driving force . You not agreeing does not change the fact .

Cheers cool
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
And what the heck was that just now? You're telling me that you KNOW that there's a God, and that God is Yahweh?

Duh ??
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Duh ??
You didn't answer my question
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Im sure you were hit hard by my rebuttal cool

Its simple . I broke down the tenets of Communism into bits - anti-religion and atheism - that was Mao's (a communist) driving force . You not agreeing does not change the fact .

Cheers cool
Did Mao commit mass murders BECAUSE THERE'S NO GOD or BECAUSE HE HATES RELIGION AND THE RELIGIOUS? What facts are you talking about?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Did Mao commit mass murders BECAUSE THERE'S NO GOD or BECAUSE HE HATES RELIGION AND THE RELIGIOUS? What facts are you talking about?

Oh dear .

Did the aforementioned terrorists - Shekau , Bin Laden etc - kill because there is God . No . They committed those atrocities because they believed they would be rewarded by God for their acts . Their belief was their driving force .

Now Mao is a communist . I broke down communism for what its truly is - anti religion and atheism . His ideology from communism was his driving force . His unbelief coupled with religious intolerance caused him to carry out such despicable acts against humanity - killed 45 million people . The reward , he believed , was that China would face a great economic and social advancement and even overtake the changing world as at that time .

Do you now see the correlation wink . The difference is that terrorists' acts were selfish but Mao's was for the "good" of his country - getting rid of non complaint religious people for the betterment of the country
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
You didn't answer my question

Yeah I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That Jehovah Witness Don't Sing The National Anthem? / Download Music: Samsong Ft Chioma Jesus - Odogwu Jesus / Are Women Preachers Allowed In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.