Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) (8453 Views)

Boriska, A Boy From Mars Says That ALL Humans Live Eternally And “people Like Us / You Are Not Condemned / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh dear .

Did the aforementioned terrorists - Shekau , Bin Laden etc - kill because there is God . No . They committed those atrocities because they believed they would be rewarded by God for their acts . Their belief was their driving force .

Now Mao is a communist . I broke down communism for what its truly is - anti religion and atheism . His ideology from communism was his driving force . His unbelief coupled with religious intolerance caused him to carry out such despicable acts against humanity - killed 45 million people . The reward , he believed , was that China would face a great economic and social advancement and even overtake the changing world as at that ti
And I keep telling you that religious intolerance has nothing to do with atheism... Okay he's an atheist; BELIEVES THERE'S NO GOD... and then, he's anti-religion: BELIEVES RELIGION IS ANTI-PROGRESS AND MUST NOT BE TOLERATED... He killed because of the lat ter, not the former.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah I know
Why didn't you?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Stalin and Mao are merely power-thirsty bastards with fanatical tendencies when it came to their psychopathic "Marxist-Leninist" anti-religious ideology...

Well they are atheists . Stop attempting to disassociate that . Be proud of your mentors . Im sure one of the reasons you left religion because of the fanaticism not knowing that atheism did worse to mankind . Well , should I call you ignorant for doing so ?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
frank317:

U and oge should get a room already... Go ye and populate the world with foolishness.

Only people with poor imagination talk like you two. You think that small idea u have in your head is God and everyone must accept it or else... He is pathetically irrational.

If God actually exists do you think there will be atheism? Unfortunately u fail to see how u put something u think is so mighty in a small box. If I can feel air and be certain air exists, do you even wonder why I can't be certain that the almighty creator of this air exists? Keep on belittling ur God and expect me to believe he exists.

Yet he can't even prove himself to anyone... But no, the one who does not believe is irrational... My friend go to church, that's where people like u are found.
Need your advice bro. Buharifan@gmail.com.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well they are atheists .
They also all have dicks. It could be the dick that makes men commit all sorts of evil. They also breath oxygen too. Maybe, it's the oxygen.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
And I keep telling you that religious intolerance has nothing to do with atheism... Okay he's an atheist; BELIEVES THERE'S NO GOD... and then, he's anti-religion: BELIEVES RELIGION IS ANTI-PROGRESS AND MUST NOT BE TOLERATED... He killed because of the lat ter, not the former.

So should I also say that the terrorists killed because of they were anti - (anti-religion ) grin
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

They also all have dicks. It could be the dick that makes men commit all sorts of evil. They also breath oxygen too. Maybe, it's the oxygen.

Has your dick caused you to commit evil ?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Has your dick caused you to commit evil ?
Has my atheism caused me to commit genocide?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well they are atheists . Stop attempting to disassociate that . Be proud of your mentors . Im sure one of the reasons you left religion because of the fanaticism not knowing that atheism did worse to mankind . Well , should I call you ignorant for doing so ?
They were atheists, right... the similarity we share doesn't go beyond that. I'm asking you again... Did they kill because they believed that THERE'S NO GOD, or because of a personal HATRED FOR RELIGION THAT MADE THEM INTOLERANT?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
They were atheists, right... the similarity we share doesn't go beyond that. I'm asking you again... Did they kill because they believed that THERE'S NO GOD, or because of a personal HATRED FOR RELIGION THAT MADE THEM INTOLERANT?
Ah, direct questions that require simple answers. kingebukasblog doesn't like this..
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So should I also say that the terrorists killed because of they were anti - (anti-religion ) grin
The Islamist terrorists kill because it is mandated by their religion. Their "holy book demands that they kill infidels and apostates... They commit their atrocities all in the name of "God".
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Has my atheism caused me to commit genocide?

You might be a reincarnation of Hitler . You may just be nurturing your ideologies cool
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You might be a reincarnation of Hitler . You may just be nurturing your ideologies cool
Before Hitler, there was David. And a few of your other Jewish heroes. Like I said earlier, it might be the dick.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
The Islamist terrorists kill because it is mandated by their religion. Their "holy book demands that they kill infidels and apostates... They commit their atrocities all in the name of "God".

Ah ah ... Ok then . MAO killed because communism is an ideology against God and the people who follow God have to stopped by all means - apparently including ending their lives - so as not to impede growth and development .

Communism dogma charges a person to overcome any opposition from Religion because it saw it as an impediment to development . Communism is both atheism and anti-religion don't try to separate the two to buttress your weak claims .

Understand this simple equation

Communism = Marxism -Leninism = Atheism and anti-religion .

Communism is not complete without atheism wink .

Stop playing smart and play by the rules

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Before Hitler, there was David. And a few of your other Jewish heroes. Like I said earlier, it might be the dick.

Wetin concern Hitler and David I see what'u doing cool but it will be reduced to nothing as usual wink
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wetin concern Hitler and David
Genocide, Slaughter, Hatred, and they both led their nations. wink
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ah ah ... Ok then . MAO killed because communism is an ideology against God and the people who follow God have to stopped by all means - apparently including ending their lives - so as not to impede growth and development .

Communism dogma charges a person to overcome any opposition from Religion because it saw it as an impediment to development . Communism is both atheism and anti-religion don't try to separate the two to buttress your weak claims .

Understand this simple equation

Communism = Marxism -Leninism = Atheism and anti-religion .

Communism is not complete without atheism wink .

Stop playing smart and play by the rules
The aspect of communism that led to the mass murders wasn't atheism but religious intolerance... how many times do I have to point this out?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Genocide, Slaughter, Hatred, and they both led their nations. wink

Very funny guy

Hitler - a megalomaniac , who wanted to subjugate and control the world
- Killed anyone who stood in his way
- attempted obliterating Christianity in Germany
- hated the Jews , a racist

David - fought against enemies of Israel who wanted to hold the country captive and enslave his own people . He even delivered his country from the hands of the Philistines who controlled Israel for many years .

Yeah I see the similarity undecided
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayomikun37:
The aspect of communism that led to the mass murders wasn't atheism but religious intolerance... how many times do I have to point this out?

Seriously ?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by finofaya: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
ogechieku:
Do you want me to say because they get paid, they are forced, systemitized? whatever reason, atheist is an atheist if you like name them holy ghost atheists one thing is sure, they display qualities of atheists and they caused more damage to already damaged mankind.

Has an atheist damaged you personally?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Very funny guy
Thanks for the compliment, Bro. smiley Means a lot to me. You're one of my mentors.

KingEbukasBlog:

Most of GOD's prophets also shared the same ideas, to conquer and to rule. You do too. No one's callig you a megalomaniac.

KingEbukasBlog:

1 Chronicles 18
Later, David attacked and defeated the Philistines. He captured their town of Gath and the nearby villages.2 David also defeated the Moabites, and so they had to accept him as their ruler and pay taxes to him.3 While King Hadadezer of Zobah was trying to gain control of the territory near the Euphrates River, David met him in battle at Hamath and defeated him. 4 David captured one thousand chariots, seven thousand chariot drivers, and twenty thousand soldiers. And he crippled all but one hundred of the horses.5 When troops from the Syrian kingdom of Damascus came to help Hadadezer, David killed twenty-two thousand of them. 6 Then David stationed some of his troops in Damascus, and the people there had to accept David as their ruler and pay taxes to him.

KingEbukasBlog:

Not sure about this, but well... David followed the Law of Moses to the latter..
Exodus 22:220
Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

KingEbukasBlog:

Same can be said of David too.

KingEbukasBlog:

David - fought against enemies of Israel who wanted to hold the country captive and enslave his own people .
oh, no, don't learn history from Sunday School, Bro.. the whole ish began years earlier.. when The GOD of the UNIVERSE demanded that slaves he freed from Egypt go occupy other people's lands...

Exodus 3:17
And I have promised to bring you up out of your misery in Egypt into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--a land flowing with milk and honey.'

Guess, we're back to blaming dicks now..

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by otemanuduno: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
What I know is that the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS shall correct all religious and atheistical errors by the year 2600AD approximately. While the Christians and the Muslims will be burning in the hell fire of the devil called Jehovah/Allah, the atheists will be getting perfect knowledge of the universe in the Chumorld and the Clumoid, the two perfect planets without problems. Then the Dominists will be also in the chumorld and clumoid. But Jehovah/Yahweh/Nymphidis/Devil who deceived the world would be cast into a bottomless pit.

I pity all the religious people. I just pray that while they are in hell fire, they should remember to shout the name of the God who made the big bang (Domino Reverad), the God of the Scientists.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
finofaya:

Has an atheist damaged you personally?
How? like say dey carry my food dey know let eat or what? i dont have anyone who is an atheist around me.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by JackBizzle: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:
You should know an atheist will die like a fool, when:
1=> He play games in god-mode
2=> He watches and enjoy magic show, yet says no supernatural
3=> He believes aliens exist
4=> He believes that ordinary seed of man/woman produces born and flesh in a womb
5=> He is annoyed by my signature

1) Games are fiction and such analogy makes your god look fictional
2) Magic shows are fiction and such analogy makes your god look fictional
3) "aliens" could mean anything.
4) It does; sperm plus eggs equals life
5) You have no signature
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by JackBizzle: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Very funny guy

David - fought against enemies of Israel who wanted to hold the country captive and enslave his own people . He even delivered his country from the hands of the Philistines who controlled Israel for many years .

Yeah I see the similarity undecided

Hitler was a catholic.

David slughtered the enemies of isreal- meaning that he committed genocide because he thought that was what God wanted. Same thing Hitler believed- he was doing Jesus's work by ridding Germany of sub-human filth called the Jews, disabled and non-aryans
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by frank317: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by frank317: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

. Do you see why you need to buy brain cells since you couldn't grow any

If trees and rocks are worshiped as Gods and I say no God exist, it simply means trees and rocks are trees and rocks not Gods. Is that hard for u to understand?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
frank317:

If trees and rocks are worshiped as Gods and I say no God exist, it simply means trees and rocks are trees and rocks not Gods. Is that hard for u to understand?

You have not purchased those brain cells yet
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Hitler was a catholic.

David slughtered the enemies of isreal- meaning that he committed genocide because he thought that was what God wanted. Same thing Hitler believed- he was doing Jesus's work by ridding Germany of sub-human filth called the Jews, disabled and non-aryans

grin . Stop telling lies to please void . Hitler was a confirmed atheist who attempted obliterating Christianity in Germany . He committed atrocities just like his brother in the void and strong atheist President Kim of North Korea . Hitler was only a catholic during his youth days . Who argues against facts . Atheists are ashamed that Hitler shared the same world views as them . Deal with it stop telling blatant lies - ignorance makes you argue against facts
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
What I know is that the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS shall correct all religious and atheistical errors by the year 2600AD approximately. While the Christians and the Muslims will be burning in the hell fire of the devil called Jehovah/Allah, the atheists will be getting perfect knowledge of the universe in the Chumorld and the Clumoid, the two perfect planets without problems. The

I pity all the religious people. I just pray that while they are in hell fire, they should remember to shout the name of the God who made the big bang the God of the Scientists.
Another madness under test...hello 1-2, hello hello 1-2. I love aliens just a way to fight religion or to prove that i believe gods of the aliens but i dont believe gods of theists? aliens are my gods and they will judge all the theists. I am an atheist but accept aliens gods because they dont have religion? what was he saying? where does he belong? atheist but doesnt mind to worship aliens gods? i dont get it
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Thanks for the compliment, Bro. smiley Means a lot to me. You're one of my mentors

Dont mention cool

Most of GOD's prophets also shared the same ideas, to conquer and to rule. You do too. No one's callig you a megalomaniac.

1 Chronicles 18
Later, David attacked and defeated the Philistines. He captured their town of Gath and the nearby villages.2 David also defeated the Moabites, and so they had to accept him as their ruler and pay taxes to him.3 While King Hadadezer of Zobah was trying to gain control of the territory near the Euphrates River, David met him in battle at Hamath and defeated him. 4 David captured one thousand chariots, seven thousand chariot drivers, and twenty thousand soldiers. And he crippled all but one hundred of the horses.5 When troops from the Syrian kingdom of Damascus came to help Hadadezer, David killed twenty-two thousand of them. 6 Then David stationed some of his troops in Damascus, and the people there had to accept David as their ruler and pay taxes to him.[/i]

How is this a rebuttal ? You actually agree with me that David fought for his people against enemies that tried capturing his people and their territory

Not sure about this, but well... David followed the Law of Moses to the latter..
Exodus 22:220
Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

Are you becoming desperate
Exodus 22 : 22
You shall not afflict any widow or orphan. .

But Exodus 22 : 20

Exodus 22:20

20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

This was addressed to the Israelites not to any other person or tribe or country . It was an elucidation of Exodus 20 : 5

Exodus 20:5
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Same can be said of David too.

Lies . Quote the bible to prove this

oh, no, don't learn history from Sunday School, Bro.. the whole ish began years earlier.. when The GOD of the UNIVERSE demanded that slaves he freed from Egypt go occupy other people's lands...
Exodus 3:17
And I have promised to bring you up out of your misery in Egypt into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--a land flowing with milk and honey.'

God promised the Israelites Canaan - it was their possession and their motive was divine

Guess, we're back to blaming dicks now..

No we are not .

Crushed as usual cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) by jayriginal: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Trees and rocks are worshiped as gods too . I guess you dont believe they exist undecided. Your unbelief does not mean God does not exist

This is disingenuous.

The argument wouldn't be if trees or rocks exist. They can be empirically be proven to exist.

The argument would be if they are God(s).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers / How Can Man Be Sinless? / Download Music: Samsong Ft Chioma Jesus - Odogwu Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.