Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,765 members, 7,844,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

She Is Sleeping Wit A Minister And Still Claims She Loves Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sleeping Wit A Minister And Still Claims She Loves Him (705 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Sleeping Wit A Minister And Still Claims She Loves Him by lumideezle(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2009
Abeg you plp see me see trouble ooo i just found out dat my very close friend" girl friend is sleeping wit a minister when i confronted her she started crying and begged me not to tell my friend that she is MADLY in love wit him (my friend)and does not want to loose him its nt like its any of ma bizz but i knw this boy like this babe no b small and they seem so cute together, i dont knw what to do nw snitch my friend of cover her ass, but wat is wrong wit babes of nw adays sef y cant they b satisfied wit the little change we share we share we go blow up, it just a matter of time and hw the hell can u love 1 persorn and sleep wit another .guess i have a lot of questions to ask Babes,
Re: She Is Sleeping Wit A Minister And Still Claims She Loves Him by biola44: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
love is very big! grin
Re: She Is Sleeping Wit A Minister And Still Claims She Loves Him by sparta(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
Tell our friend, take no pity on a love-vendor!

or do you want your friend to die of hiv/aids?

na only the minister own u know o, what abt the security guard, boss, neighbour, friend, lawyer, aristo and them all? hmm undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Is Sleeping Wit A Minister And Still Claims She Loves Him by eddy1977(m): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2009
its always a safe thing to stay out of people's business; but in this case i think you should use wisdom, set up a trapp whereby your friend catches her with her hand in the cookie jar. let him catch her. u can suggest a few things to your friend. it would be better for your friend to catch her and decide.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know What 2 Do / Bitches Who Slap Their Men, Have You Experienced This Or Given This? / I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.