Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her (706 Views)

11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply / My Mother Knows I Am A Virgin / If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by bapsniche: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2009
I like him, he knows i like him, he likes her, How do i stop liking him
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by posakosa(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2009
The only way you can stop is to kill yourself. undecided undecided
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by bapsniche: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2009
So what do i do?
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by posakosa(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2009
wait, let me consult the oracle. angry angry angry
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by IFELEKE(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2009
Next!
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by MrWaters: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2009
posakosa:

The only way you can stop is to kill yourself. undecided undecided
yeah. KILL urself!!! undecided
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by Godmother(f): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2009
Guys, give her a little breathing space so she airs her mind.

@Poster
The only way you can stop liking the guy (which I think is a really good idea) is:
Firstltly, make up your mind you want to stop.Then try spending as little time as possible with him
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by memoor(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2009
am available gal at no cost,
Just fooling around, anywayz commot mind 4rm there cos u wld only get burnt and heart broken.
been caught up in this kinda web b4 and gal i can tell you he wld surely take advantage of you if u dont get him out of ur mind.
Go out there am sure there's someone for you,
Or i could recommend just send in ur request wit specs,
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by oyinda3(f): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2009
if you see him and her together more often, you will eventually start to unlike him.
better still, start liking somebody else who likes you. then u will completely forget about him.

haha it's hard to speak in ur language o
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by posakosa(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2009
I feeel for you sha, Liking someone that doesn't like you back, cry cry cry

Sooory!
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2009
Channel that attention somewhere else where it would be appreciated!
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by Kelvinj(m): 4:09am On Aug 10, 2009
posakosa:

The only way you can stop is to kill yourselfundecided undecided
datz optiön A, then B: kill him & C: all of d above
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 10, 2009
like someone else or get involved in other things.
Re: I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her by MoneyRule(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2009
Start liking someone that likes you,you know likes you,likes only you.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Fashy My Doctor Advice Despite My Surgery (hernia) Not Up To 2months. / Appointment Day / What Is Dis Love Of A Thing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.