Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows (41794 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by FTBOY: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
oga wristbangle, you didn't add 'exposed tattoos'. i'm an olosho patron and i must tell you that 90% of girls who love to show off their tattoos are into runs.

others:
leg chains
belly button
nose ring

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by djlakeside(m): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2016
I do not agree with No 2 simply because genuine kid babes faint when the celebrity of their choice performs
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by mixter(m): 12:45am On Mar 26, 2016
I didn't need to check who the OP was. I just knew it was either wristbangle or tosyn. Anyways, seems it's you guys calling. You and your partner in crime. Ride on. cool . In addition, some guys will be using style to chyke a girl\lady on NL. All of you that are guilty of such. Warn Yourself. PM her and get your conversations out of the thread. Carry on Wristbangle. Keep sighting them.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by teepsee(f): 1:39am On Mar 26, 2016
I hate all this thread with so so ways to do or know that. Uncle na wash
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:13am On Mar 26, 2016
That number one moves mountains
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by MoneypassGod(m): 2:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
hmm true sha
Yeah. Frm experience ba?
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Trendishine: 3:31am On Mar 26, 2016
KingRex1:
But whats an entertainment show without all the aforementioned?
my broda help me ask the small pickin op oo
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by adex4u2000(m): 5:34am On Mar 26, 2016
It Iڪ sign of end time I pray that God will deliver them A̶̲̥̅̊nƌ̲̣̣̣̥ show them the way.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
dancok:
that's ur mum car right?
undecided why u asking me dat...
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Yeah. Frm experience ba?
Nah from ur sister's experience
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by funmind(f): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2016
azeecoboy:
OP u can spot ooo...ahn ahn
you sef undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

Nah m too disciplined to be one... wink

Good 4u...

Can I join u in that Siena car?
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Good 4u...

Can I join u in that Siena car?
actually it's Honda Odyssey... but u can jump in
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2016
Chai...Zanders!
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

actually it's Honda Odyssey... but u can jump in

OK
Where are we going??
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

OK Where are we going??
tongue to d dibia in my village
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by ThankGodtex: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2016
nice one
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by MoneypassGod(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

Nah from ur sister's experience
OK i understand. I didn't know ur sister also had such experience. I guess its a family business.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Lasveg(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Yeah. Frm experience ba?
Falls frm okro tree..... Guy y u wicked like dis na?
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by jollymizzle(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2016
VampireeM:
Most of the time the smart ones look innocent meanwhile patiently waiting for the unfortunate prey or victim
Hmmm it's been years i saw a girl looking innocent about 10 yrs ago.its difficult for me to admit but the truth most of us guys now consider most girls as oloshos of varying degree until we find that unlikely exception
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

tongue to d dibia in my village

Haaa! To do what? embarassed
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Haaa! To do what? embarassed
tongue wen we reach u would know
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided undecided why u asking me dat...
i like the inside of the car and u sha.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Julietcutie(f): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2016
dancok:
i like the inside of the car and u sha.
OK thanks for liking
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

tongue wen we reach u would know

Hope is not to use me for sacrifice embarassed

OK see... I love u. If u sacrifice me, who will love u d way I do cry
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
People lack creativity these days.

Seconded! cry
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by cyril700(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2016
But u weren't too disciplined to screw ur first bf and loose ur vir****ty lol, na play o
Julietcutie:

Nah m too disciplined to be one... wink
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Einl(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2016
That's a bit dumb. Erroneously shaking their bum bum...is there a correct or recommended way of shaking their bum bum?!!?? Why this tirade against women?? I don't get people sometimes. And why is dressing half unclad wrong?? Where is it written?? A speaker if the House of Reps who wears native attire and spends N800m of public funds on furniture and a girl who wears a miniskirt... who is more responsible If sin is to be graded, who has committed the greater sin?? Goats.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Einl(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2016
That's a bit dumb. Erroneously shaking their bum bum...is there a correct or recommended way of shaking their bum bum?!!?? Why this tirade against women?? I don't get people sometimes. And why is dressing half unclad wrong?? Where is it written?? A speaker of the House of Reps who wears native attire and spends N800m of public funds on furniture and a girl who wears a miniskirt... who is more responsible If sin is to be graded, who has committed the greater sin?? Goats.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2016
mixter:
I didn't need to check who the OP was. I just knew it was either wristbangle or tosyn. Anyways, seems it's you guys calling. You and your partner in crime. Ride on. cool . In addition, some guys will be using style to chyke a girl\lady on NL. All of you that are guilty of such. Warn Yourself. PM her and get your conversations out of the thread. Carry on Wristbangle. Keep sighting them.
U mean say dey know my threads b4 you open am sef? cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Einl:
That's a bit dumb. Erroneously shaking their bum bum...is there a correct or recommended way of shaking their bum bum?!!?? Why this tirade against women?? I don't get people sometimes. And why is dressing half unclad wrong?? Where is it written?? A speaker of the House of Reps who wears native attire and spends N800m of public funds on furniture and a girl who wears a miniskirt... who is more responsible If sin is to be graded, who has committed the greater sin?? Goats.
Are you for real? Smh
Re: 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows by Einl(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you for real? Smh
shake ur head well bro 'cos u didn't answer me. Where is it written?? Before white people came, people were "unclad " in the literal, figurative and metaphorical meaning of the word.
Let's deal with the real issues we have in this country which is corruption and poor leadership, not petty stuff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.