Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! (5352 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
danites3:
Is just that am from the middle belt and I cannot attest to that.
LIES undecided
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i suggest you instead order a new religion, so i dont have to educate you on the subject... but here are a few verses from the Bible that certainly do NOT preach equality:

Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
1 Timothy 2:11-12

But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.
1 Corinthians 11:3

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Colossians 3:18

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
1 Peter 3:7

Then the Lord God said, β€œIt is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”
Genesis 2:18

To the woman he said, β€œI will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”
Genesis 3:16

For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.
1 Timothy 2:13-14

Where is "women are inferior" or have "inferior status" in all these you have quoted.

Is your brain this fishy undecided undecided
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by MRBrownJ: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Where is "women are inferior" or have "inferior status" in all these you have quoted.

Is your brain this fishy undecided undecided

if statement such as " I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man" means to you that women are equal to men, then i guess we have nothing more to discuss.
have a great day.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by swiftycool(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2016
That's good
Meaning women can become breadwinners while the men will stay home with the kids, send the house girl on errands and later watch telemondo and gossip with the boys while waiting for madam to come back from work. Aint that some bliss? grin
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by AVRecruit: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
swiftycool:
That's good
Meaning women can become breadwinners while the men will stay home with the kids, send the house girl on errands and later watch telemondo and gossip with the boys while waiting for madam to come back from work. Aint that some bliss? grin

and even sleep with the hotter househelp while waiting for madam to arrive.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Love Machine:
Women should be ready to do the same task as men.I no wan hear say i be woman.You must carry heavy load as men does.
yess ooo and wu tell d op sae we is scared grin typosss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Speechless because Ladies Now Prefer This To Cucumber / Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.