Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Do You Miss Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Miss Your Ex? (3323 Views)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / When You Miss Your Bae / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Miss Your Ex? by ThisYourTatafo: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
DO YOU MISS YOUR EX?

So we hear and see a lot of people say all the wrong things about their ex and you often wonder if it's Bourne out of animosity or simply resentment.

Personally I'll tell you this,
My ex was amazing and even though it's been long,
i seldom think about her.

I know we may never be together again and yes I have prayed for her that she finds happinesss and fulfilment in the arms she's cuddled now.

She dances so good and she's got a heart of gold...just had some issues irreconcilable.

Anyway over to you guys,
Do you miss your ex?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by BoiledHead(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yes o I miss her like fvck.

She broke up with me because I refused to keep my hair(Afro things). She was the best.
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
I try not to

2 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by refiner(f): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
just broke up wif him recently!

he's a cute talented musician*name withheld*.....and gals love flocking around him!....undecided

pls someone should get me a handkerchief....*tears dropping*...

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by falconey(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yeah i miss that biitch¡!!!!!¡¡¡!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice . FOREIGN PAGE: . Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked. . COMMENTS: John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication. Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it. Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband. . . NIGERIAN PAGE: My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions. . COMMENTS: Musa: First to comment, Space Booked! Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market? Emeka Ngochi: F00l, s e x na food? Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on you. Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike? Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214 Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak- away ni. Richard: Abeg who get bb charger? Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance! Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent! Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace!

11 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
not one bit.... cool
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by gabinogem(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
I miss them all.
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by jovincyy10(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

he's a cute talented musician*name withheld*.....and gals love flocking around him!....undecided

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by refiner(f): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=jovincyy10 post=44077294][/quote]
oh!...fanks sweety!

u re such a darling!smiley
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Rone16(f): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nope
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by osesology(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'm still finding it hard to replace her cos I miss her like everyday. I miss her little conversations during the night whenever she comes to spend the weekend with me. Hmmmm...God help me!
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Fernandowski(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
she calls me everyday to apologize
After cheating and turning me to a bad boy??
nah.... #nolove again
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by kossyablaze(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
So this is now the new trend?
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
I miss her a lot.

She gave me my first studio money. Lol
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by goodmorning40: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fernandowski:
she calls me everyday to apologize

After cheating and turning me to a bad boy??

nah.... #nolove again
Sorry, pele ndo hewwwww
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Bhella5(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
She bought some of the bed sheets for me. So whenever i spread one of the sheets my mind just do a rewind. Oh yes! I miss her much.
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
I don't miss people, even my siblings.

If I see you tor, if I no see you no wahala.
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
What concerns a bird with tootbrush?
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
I don't have an ex....
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by jovincyy10(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

oh!...fanks sweety!

u re such a darling!smiley
.....you welcome, hope you wiped it properly?
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Fernandowski(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
goodmorning40:
Sorry, pele ndo hewwwww
lol
thanks
am sure you know that feeling
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by chigoizie7(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by firstking01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wnt call her an ex yet...3days ago she sent me a text that reads...Ud, pls i'm sorry i cnt continue with this relationship cos i dnt wanna go to hell, i wanna follow christ fully,,,,well, who am i to stand between her and God....i just acted asif nothing happened...tho we still love ourselves embarassed
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
firstking01:
Wnt call her an ex yet...3days ago she sent me a text that reads...Ud, pls i'm sorry i cnt continue with this relationship cos i dnt wanna go to hell, i wanna follow christ fully,,,,well, who am i to stand between her and God....i just acted asif nothing happened...tho we still love ourselves embarassed

It's like too much f.uck f.uck been dey the relationship
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by firstking01(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
discoprophet:
What concerns a bird with tootbrush?
grin
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Snowangel4:
I don't have an ex....
me too. Dis life is unfair :>
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Never, at first when we broke up i felt pretty bad(mayb bcoz of his fine face,i cant rly think of anyother solid reason why i went into that relationship), always wanting to call or see him, but that was the phase. And now i hardly ever remember his name grin and that's rly cool with me coz i av more time for myself, i can talk to who i want to without giving answers to anybdy. So in conclusion, no, i dont miss my ex.

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Surfboard(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Once in a blue moon, but then I remember why we broke up and I go back to appreciating where I am at the moment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by ThisYourTatafo: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

Oh I'm sorry sugar...the kind handkerchief wey dey here be like wrapper o, u need am ?

But seriously girls flocking around him is one but you failed to see that the dude was flocking around you...a good point to consider before breaking up with the innocent dude...I'm saying this cause I can relate with this personaly
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by firstking01(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
discoprophet:

It's like too much f.uck f.uck been dey the relationship
nope, nothing of such, infact we hardly kissed...the relationship is just 1mth and plus, tho i was the one delaying the sex, kiss and romance,,,,never wanted her to have the believe that i came for sex cos she get sexy and hot body...and plus she told me to promise her that if we have sex that i wnt start looking dwn on her, she wanted us to have sex the following day, but i delibrately did not show up....she told me this cosa her past experience with guys, wanted to show her that some guys are differend.
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by ThisYourTatafo: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
gabinogem:
I miss them all.

How many bros?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! / Do You See Anything Wrong With This Pre-wedding Photo? / These Ladies Outfits Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.