Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Do You Miss Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Miss Your Ex? (3328 Views)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / When You Miss Your Bae / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by refiner(f): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

Nah, fact is you're not mature enough to be in a r/ship. (relationship is abouh protecting n fighting for whats yours)

my dear is beta not to be mature enough for dat kinda relationship.....

to wah am hearing...I fink my life is more important to me!....he's not even my husband and how sure am I DAT he will even be one....

av gat to learn from d experience of oders not d Oder way round!....

and d gals are not even smiling....I heard last week DAT one is already pregnant for him,not sure ooo....so my dear I av to be careful...I can't kill my self cos of a guy!smiley
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Marlvin(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2016
refiner:

to wah am hearing...I fink my life is more important to me!....he's not even my husband and how sure am I DAT he will even be one....

and d gals are not even smiling....I heard last week DAT one is already pregnant for him,not sure ooo....so my dear I av to be careful...I can't kill my self cos of a guy!smiley

ahaa ! you could be prolly carrying his baby by now had it been you still with him.
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2016
refiner:

LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ACID MY DEAR
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by cocaineaddict(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, O na-ako ife n'agba ka motor ?
Lol ife nke a sef, imagine
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by refiner(f): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

ahaa ! you could be prolly carrying his baby by now had it been you still with him.

lol!....and dats one of d major fin I was avoiding!

most of dem wanna just be his baby mama.....and he's from a Royal family....I know someone beta will come,av to let go!smiley
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by refiner(f): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ACID MY DEAR
lol!.....I don't want dat kinda love jare!grin
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2016
No I don't
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Marlvin(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
refiner:

lol!....and dats one of d major fin I was avoiding!

most of dem wanna just be his baby mama.....and he's from a Royal family....I know someone beta will come,av to let go!smiley

Is he a Nairalander ? that could be Airforce1 o.
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by refiner(f): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

Is he a Nairalander ? that could be Airforce1 o.
grin......is Airforce famous?...or a prince?

forget him joor!smiley
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Marlvin(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
refiner:

grin......is Airforce famous?...or a prince?

forget him joor!smiley

#smiles,

He will still be famous
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by refiner(f): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles,

He will still be famous
dats my prayer for him toogrin

infact I will embark on a fasting dismawnin on his behalf!cheesy
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2016
ogunronbi18:
as old as you....nawah o
not your business
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by biz2get(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
I dont know... I hardly miss people,

undecided

But sincerely , I miss everyone of them. kiss
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by Akposkool(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
nope, nothing of such, infact we hardly kissed...the relationship is just 1mth and plus, tho i was the one delaying the sex, kiss and romance,,,,never wanted her to have the believe that i came for sex cos she get sexy and hot body...and plus she told me to promise her that if we have sex that i wnt start looking dwn on her, she wanted us to have sex the following day, but i delibrately did not show up....she told me this cosa her past experience with guys, wanted to show her that some guys are differend.
then it's your fault. Having sex is part of a relationship. She wanted it and you messed up. Never turn a lAdy you love down when she wants to fvck you
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by firstking01(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Akposkool:
then it's your fault. Having sex is part of a relationship. She wanted it and you messed up. Never turn a lAdy you love down when she wants to fvck you
nah, most times it's good you turn her down so it wnt look asif she's doing you a favoure...you gotta keep your self esteem
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? by hisawesomeness(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bleep no hoe was crazy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Baths Unclad And Shares Video On Snapchat / Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… / Can U Accept A Lady You Left As Virgin Before & Now Not a Virgin again??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.