Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock (23141 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by galadima77(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP will bring the country back to sanity when it assumed power in 2019

With all the lootings they are accustomed to?

U make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Sunnah1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista, try and hide your face in shame.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Macfloyd:

Am sure they wouldn't address the issues u raised against PDP here, dey would rather attack ur person and insult u, that's how shallow minded dey are.
I have received enough insult from them,especially from the woman called "Amtaken",they even called me aisha rice eater.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TGM2015: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I read the communiqué of the APC National caucus in laughter where they declared there support for a second term in office for President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. In the said communiqué, the APC declared the non-vacancy of Aso Rock, the seat of power in 2019, insinuating that President Buhari's mandate would be renewed for another four years.

Sometimes I wonder whether the men in power and their associates are living in a different world from the rest of the country. I wonder whether the APC is yet to get the message of Nigerians that they are tired of the pains that the ruling party has been making them go through since assuming power in May 29, 2015. In fact, I will be very direct in this subject.

Where does the APC think they can win in any part of Nigeria? Is it the North Central that the government watch while their people are being killed and made to bury communities due to the menace of marauding terrorists masquerading as Fulani herdsmen that the APC expected to get votes from? Is the President and APC expecting to get votes from the talakawas and the majority people of North West after dashing their hopes of getting unemployment benefit? Do they expect to get votes from the people of Kaduna state and Zaria after the massacre of their shittes brothers by the army?

Do they expect to get the votes of the South West after doing nothing while some herdsmen terrorists kill them in their own ancestral land? Are they expecting the votes of the people of Lagos after the Mile 12 incident or those of the people of Ondo state after the kidnap of Falae? Are they expecting the votes of the good people of Osun state after disgracing them through the governor? Is the APC expecting the votes of the South East after openly marginalising them with the infamous 5% or the South South?

Is the APC expecting the votes of the poor masses despite punishing them with fuel scarcity and high cost of commodities? Are they expecting the votes of the poor middle class that have their wards schooling abroad but unable to pay their fees due to non availability of the dollar? Will they ever forgive the president mocking them that they should withdraw their wards if they can cope?

Will men of patriotic zeal vote the same government that not only justified the nepotistic employment exercise by the CBN but are unwilling to reverse it? Are they expecting the votes of the intellectuals after openly disregarding court verdicts? Who will return Mr President to office in 2019 even from among his family members?

By 2019 the government will understand the verdict of the masses when they send them to permanent retirement and bring them to face justice for their crimes while in power.

Though 2019 is a whole three years away, it is instructive to inform the President and his party that they should not bother campaigning when the time comes because it will amount to waste of time, energy and resources.

Finally, there is vacancy in Aso Rock, her new tenant shall move in on May 29, 2019 along with the Umbrella.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
You know 2019 is very far, let me just keep this for record purpose. I hope your support will still be for the umbrella by election day with your moniker being the same, active and all posts not modified.
I really doubt if Buhari will run for second term expect.... let wait till that time.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by olajadex(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
So Buhari is not one of the failed military head of state that failed Nigerians? And moreover pdp misrule? You mean the pdp that occupied 80% of Apc or the Apc that have former PDP chairman as one of it minister?

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by menxer: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
lordizak:

Go and learn English syntax structure.

I am still on it.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Isiterere(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Should he make any attempt to perpetuate himself in power beyond May 29 2019 after we have sacked him with our thumbs, I will personally lead a team of young men to boot him out of Aso Rock.
Chest-beating just like Asari Dokubo. Btw where is he now? After you have wrote a very sound article you rubbish it with chest beaten and that PDP will take over in 2019. Too early for 2019 permutations from both PDP and APC.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by citizenY(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Stop clowning around bro.

You don't even know where I live and their mood so how can you predict their voting pattern?

You should try to learn from the result of your political naivety of the past. last election should still be fresh in your memory Sire.

Don't mind him. Those thieving thumbs that are being cut off by karma? And Buhari is completing the rest slow and steady..
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Isiterere:

Chest-beating just like Asari Dokubo. Btw where is he now? After you have wrote a very sound article you rubbish it with chest beaten and that PDP will take over in 2019. Too early for 2019 permutations from both PDP and APC.

ALL IZZ WELL
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Non partisan?? Are you kidding me?? Lmao!! Even his signature clearly states where he belongs, but you say he is "non partisan". I bet the PDP he's referring to is one Charity Organisation. cheesy

And all he said about PDP taking over in 2019 is about the Pope from the charity organisation becoming the president.

Dude, your comment made me laugh real good. cheesy

Omenka, this your "let the process of healing begin" on your signature..

Pls could you remind me since when you changed that..

And also, I will be grateful if can prepare my mind with some info of when I could start expecting this healing, cos for about 1yr now my business has taken a painful battering..
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by omenka(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Omenka, this your "let the process of healing begin" on your signature..

Pls could you remind me since when you changed that..

And also, I will be grateful if can prepare my mind with some info of when I could start expecting this healing, cos for about 1yr now my business has taken a painful battering..
My signature was reviewed to what it is today just after the election. We all saw how polarised Nigerians became before the election, so when folks created threads mocking the PDP supporters over their loss, I rather extended a hand of friendship hoping we could build this thing together.

I wasn't necessarily asking anyone not to be critical of the government but what I was demanding was an end to the bad blood and the ethnoreligious hate, I even created a thread to that effect. Obviously, events have shown these PDP supporters would NEVER get over their loss and have chosen to remain stuck in the past no matter what!

Then I resolved, if they prefer to play hard ball I'd be more than obliged to have it their way.

Matter of fact, I think it is time I re-edited the siggy to reflect my current mood. cheesy

For the Change APC promised, I don't know if you voted APC or believed in their mission, but those of us who did are patient enough to understand this is just a passing storm and it affects us all. We weren't expecting the "healing" to happen overnight- after all, as you said, it is healing and not a "miracle".

Boko Haram has been dealt with as promised, corruption is being tackled as promised. The economic crises has much more extrinsic factors pushing it, factors beyond the immediate control of the State. A little more time is required.

Check this out- if Nigerians could endure 16years, how much more FOUR??

Patience dear, patience...
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
My signature was reviewed to what it is today just after the election. We all saw how polarised Nigerians became before the election, so when folks created threads mocking the PDP supporters over their loss, I rather extended a hand of friendship hoping we could build this thing together.

I wasn't necessarily asking anyone not to be critical of the government but what I was demanding was an end to the bad blood and the ethnoreligious hate, I even created a thread to that effect. Obviously, events have shown these PDP supporters would NEVER get over their loss and have chosen to remain stuck in the past no matter what!

Then I resolved, if they prefer to play hard ball I'd be more than obliged to have it their way.

Matter of fact, I think it is time I re-edited the siggy to reflect my current mood. cheesy

For the Change APC promised, I don't know if you voted APC or believed in their mission, but those of us who did are patient enough to understand this is just a passing storm and it affects us all. We weren't expecting the "healing" to happen overnight- after all, as you said, it is healing and not a "miracle".

Boko Haram has been dealt with as promised, corruption is being tackled as promised. The economic crises has much more extrinsic factors pushing it, factors beyond the immediate control of the State. A little more time is required.

Check this out- if Nigerians could endure 16years, how much more FOUR??

Patience dear, patience...

OK, I hear you.

I will stretch a little further, patiently.

But unlike you and your PDP goons, I hate democracy with all my strength..

BokoHaram issue is an issue you really need to understand the genesis, the makeups, the players and their supporter before you could make an informed comments on their decimination..

BokoHaram :

Stage 1:

Genesis; Formed by group of bandits from Chad and Benin Republic, who from time to time walk through our Northern borders without challenge from any of our forces due to religious sentiments, comes in and cause havoc, block highways and rob traders and commuters, then walk or dance back to there countries without any harassment..

Make-ups with stages;

Stage 2:

They in conjunction with some Northern Youths with their desire to to fulfil their religious obligation and Recieve the blessings of Allah as instructed by his prophet MOHAMMED, transformed it into religious movements and started attacking Churches with believe that the government will still over look it like the Armed robbery operations which was very successful.

Initially, govt was draggy with decisions and often pretends it will just go away, when churches were their only targets and they were getting lots of Christians to convert to ISLAM which was a welcome development to the Islamic family then.

Stage 3:

When SS SE NC NW and all other part of Nigeria which has more Christians started shouting about the reports of the carnage these terrorists were causing down North in Christians, then it metamorphosed into Political issues..

Then comes the Political assassinations and treats to un-sit to governors then and creat their own Emirate where they could be free to practice the religion as they wish.

Stage 4:

Outright war with state.. Etc..

Guy, I can go on and on but I am tired Now..

The reason i chose to comment abt ur BokoHaram remark dies boy mean I did not observe the other points u made, but just that the story of BokoHaram has been distorted so much that people come up with different lies, 1.the disassociate Islam, 2.for political points, 3.to continue to maintain this big monster called Nigeria for some few people benefits, especially goons from the North.. and etc.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Who stops you from taking back the loot of Amaechi Fayemi Fashola Atiku Obj etc?

As ee dey hot

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by smithmadu(m): 3:22am On Mar 28, 2016
You are simply the best.. I learn a lot from your wisdom!!
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Uni30(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
kossyablaze:
I must occupy it!And kimeto gon be the first lady
[url]
kossyablaze:
[/url]
kossyablaze:
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by chidamysy: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2016
smithmadu:
You are simply the best.. I learn a lot from your wisdom!!
please respond to pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention / INEC Insists APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election / Aviation Authorities To Demolish 7,000 Telecom Masts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.