Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock (23139 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Even if the election will only be in your polling unit, PDP will win by landslide

Stop clowning around bro.

You don't even know where I live and their mood so how can you predict their voting pattern?

You should try to learn from the result of your political naivety of the past. last election should still be fresh in your memory Sire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Most of these people's issue is at the state level and their fates is in the hands of their respective successors. You don't expect the FG to be the one fighting the States battles for them when he's yet to recover a fraction of the looted FG properties. Put pressure on Wike, Fayose and co to the needful by charging those guys to court.

let everyone carry their burden
So it is okay for the mentioned men to keep their loot because they ate APC men that stole at state level abi? Pls define hypocrisy again

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Stop clowning around bro.

You don't even know where I live and their mood so how can you predict their voting pattern?

You should try to learn from the result of your political naivety of the past. last election should still be fresh in your memory Sire.
I don't need to know where you live sir, I am telling you with full confidence that APC will not defeat Pdp in any polling unit come 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Should he make any attempt to perpetuate himself in power beyond May 29 2019 after we have sacked him with our thumbs, I will personally lead a team of young men to boot him out of Aso Rock.

You said more than this before the last election and we all know the end of all that bravado.

I will advice you to just keep calm and watch where the whole thing is heading . Ariwo ko!!!

7 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
jaykaylegend:
who takes tonyebarcanista serious again? omenka, passingshot, hungerBAD, cleverly, ngeneukwenu the wailing zombie has done what he knows how to do best (spewing trash)...
if you like call Lai Muhammed

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
jaykaylegend:
who takes tonyebarcanista serious again? omenka, passingshot, hungerBAD, cleverly, ngeneukwenu the wailing zombie has done what he knows how to do best (spewing trash)...
Youforgot to mentioned lesbianboy,amtaken,chukwudi and their fellow ipobswailers.
Imagine pdp pointing out the sinsof apc in less than a year.Wasit under pdp that zaki biam,udi wasdemolished?
Was it not under pdp that marshal harly,funsho williams,chief bola ige,Andrew Azazi,muhammed yusuf etc,were murdered in cold blood?
Was it not under pdp that Nitel/mtel,nipost etc,disappeared?
Was it not pdp that electricity tarrif jump from N11.00 to where it is now?
Was it not pdp that denied lagos state government allocation for 8yrs under tinubu?
Was it not pdp that decleared an election do or die?
Was it not under pdp that a wooping sixty billion meant for nepa disappeared?
Was it not pdp that scammed unemployed youths in tune of over 3bn in NIS recruietment?
Was it not the pdp that ignite terrorism in Nigeria?
Was it not under pdp that universities,coes and polytecnics went on strike for one year?
The first bomb blast in abj was ochestrated by pdp,true or false?
What on earth pdp want again to have have audocity to criticised an infant administration that is trying hard to fix what they have damaged for 16yrs?
Only an insane person with tribal sentiment can speak ill of pmb administration so far.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by seankay(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
PDP wants to fix Nigeria in 4 years but I wonder why they couldn't do that in 16years. No sane Nigerian will vote PDP again

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

So it is okay for the mentioned men to keep their loot because they ate APC men that stole at state level abi? Pls define hypocrisy again

Egbon try to comprehend my comments before quoting me.

I said Wike , Fayose and the others successors are in best position to prosecute those people after all all the documents and files are with them and the alleged atrocities were committed at the state level.

Or did you expect PMB to just kill them just to satisfy you ni?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't need to know where you live sir, I am telling you with full confidence that APC will not defeat Pdp in any polling unit come 2019.
By 2019 you will change username,cos that is ur culture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by viktagorion: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
God spare all our lives beyond 2019.

You will all be dissapointed again.

PDP my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Ahmeduana(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shut up there! PDP is dead and has been buried.. Now go back to your shell.. angry
IN REALITY OR IN YOUR DREAM?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Youforgot to mentioned lesbianboy,amtaken,chukwudi and their fellow ipobswailers.
Imagine pdp pointing out the sinsof apc in less than a year.Wasit under pdp that zaki biam,udi wasdemolished?
Was it not under pdp that marshal harly,funsho williams,chief bola ige,Andrew Azazi,muhammed yusuf etc,were murdered in cold blood?
Was it not under pdp that Nitel/mtel,nipost etc,disappeared?
Was it not pdp that electricity tarrif jump from N11.00 to where it is now?
Was it not pdp that denied lagos state government allocation for 8yrs under tinubu?
Was it not pdp that decleared an election do or die?
Was it not under pdp that a wooping sixty billion meant for nepa disappeared?
Was it not pdp that scammed unemployed youths in tune of over 3bn in NIS recruietment?
Was it not the pdp that ignite terrorism in Nigeria?
Was it not under pdp that universities,coes and polytecnics went on strike for one year?
The first bomb blast in abj was ochestrated by pdp,true or false?
What on earth pdp want again to have have audocity to criticised an infant administration that is trying hard to fix what they have damaged for 16yrs?
Only an insane person with tribal sentiment can speak ill of pmb administration so far.
As expected you blame PDP for the shameful gaffe of APc and Buhari.

The PDP man that ordered both Ziki beam and OSI massacre is the APC chief navigator and imperial godfather of Buhari

The BPE DG (Hell Refai) that supervised the Nitel/NEPA privatisation, the Chairman of the Privatisation Council (Atiku) and the President that supervised them are all APC members.

The man that declared do or die election is an APc member, he's the same man that did nothing to arrest spate of politically motivtlated killings.

The man that denied Lagos LG her allocation for 3 Yeats(not cool is also an APC chief.

APC killed Nigeria, Buhari will be sent packing in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by jaykaylegend(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
if you like call Lai Muhammed
if you like, write articles from now till 2019, no vacancy in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Egbon try to comprehend my comments before quoting me.

I said Wike , Fayose and the others successors are in best position to prosecute those people after all all the documents and files are with them and the alleged atrocities were committed at the state level.

Or did you expect PMB to just kill them just to satisfy you ni?
So it is okay to reward them for their theft?

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
AntiIPOB:
By 2019 you will change username,cos that is ur culture.
yeah just like you repeatedly changed yours

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The PDP man that ordered both Ziki beam and OSI massacre is the APC chief navigator and imperial godfather of Buhari

The BPE DG (Hell Refai) that supervised the Nitel/NEPA privatisation, the Chairman of the Privatisation Council (Atiku) and the President that supervised them are all APC members.

The man that declared do or die election is an APc member, he's the same man that did nothing to arrest spate of politically motivtlated killings.

The man that denied Lagos LG her allocation for 3 Yeats(not cool is also an APC chief.

They ere only carrying out the party manisfesto,don't you think so,if at all they are in apc,let us watch and see.
Finally,if someone would tell you back then that by this time this year you brother will be in otueke,you will deny,but the fisherman with fish brain is home for good.
Wailing will continue till 2023,we don't need you guys from the ss and se to fixed nigeria including the militants hideout called niger delta,north and west hold the political life wire of nigerian politics.It is not for you to decide.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by meccuno: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I read the communiqué of the APC National caucus in laughter where they declared there support for a second term in office for President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. In the said communiqué, the APC declared the non-vacancy of Aso Rock, the seat of power in 2019, insinuating that President Buhari's mandate would be renewed for another four years.

Sometimes I wonder whether the men in power and their associates are living in a different world from the rest of the country. I wonder whether the APC is yet to get the message of Nigerians that they are tired of the pains that the ruling party has been making them go through since assuming power in May 29, 2015. In fact, I will be very direct in this subject.

Where does the APC think they can win in any part of Nigeria? Is it the North Central that the government watch while their people are being killed and made to bury communities due to the menace of marauding terrorists masquerading as Fulani herdsmen that the APC expected to get votes from? Is the President and APC expecting to get votes from the talakawas and the majority people of North West after dashing their hopes of getting unemployment benefit? Do they expect to get votes from the people of Kaduna state and Zaria after the massacre of their shittes brothers by the army?

Do they expect to get the votes of the South West after doing nothing while some herdsmen terrorists kill them in their own ancestral land? Are they expecting the votes of the people of Lagos after the Mile 12 incident or those of the people of Ondo state after the kidnap of Falae? Are they expecting the votes of the good people of Osun state after disgracing them through the governor? Is the APC expecting the votes of the South East after openly marginalising them with the infamous 5% or the South South?

Is the APC expecting the votes of the poor masses despite punishing them with fuel scarcity and high cost of commodities? Are they expecting the votes of the poor middle class that have their wards schooling abroad but unable to pay their fees due to non availability of the dollar? Will they ever forgive the president mocking them that they should withdraw their wards if they can cope?

Will men of patriotic zeal vote the same government that not only justified the nepotistic employment exercise by the CBN but are unwilling to reverse it? Are they expecting the votes of the intellectuals after openly disregarding court verdicts? Who will return Mr President to office in 2019 even from among his family members?

By 2019 the government will understand the verdict of the masses when they send them to permanent retirement and bring them to face justice for their crimes while in power.

Though 2019 is a whole three years away, it is instructive to inform the President and his party that they should not bother campaigning when the time comes because it will amount to waste of time, energy and resources.

Finally, there is vacancy in Aso Rock, her new tenant shall move in on May 29, 2019 along with the Umbrella.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
The SW and The North Would Still vote for him. After all they voted based on tribal and religious sentiments in the last elections.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So it is okay to reward them for their theft?

Alleged not yet convicted!

so let their successors prosecute for the alleged crime and we will all see if they will continue in that office.

PMB did not just accused Dasuki, Badeh and co , he charged them to court for the alleged crimes committed by them and some of them are already making refund. What are those governors doing to get their states stolen resources back other than hustling to outdo their predecessors in looting their states resources.?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
AntiIPOB:
They ere only carrying out the party manisfesto,don't you think so,if at all they are in apc,let us watch and see.
Finally,if someone would tell you back then that by this time this year you brother will be in otueke,you will deny,but the fisherman with fish brain is home for good.
Wailing will continue till 2023,we don't need you guys from the ss and se to fixed nigeria including the militants hideout called niger delta,north and west hold the political life wire of nigerian politics.It is not for you to decide.
Here we go again. You mean their deeds are to bre inherited by Innocent party members and not them that pperpetrated it because they are APC?

BTW Nigerians are united in the rejection of APC and PDP is a National not a sectional party
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
meccuno:
The SW and The North Would Still vote for him. After all they voted based on tribal and religious sentiments in the last elections.
PDP will present a North/SE ticket, and the SW will reject baba.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Alleged not yet satisfied so let their successors prosecute for the alleged crime and we will all see if they will continue in that office.

PMB did not just accused Dasuki, Badeh and co , he charged them to court for the alleged crimes committed by them and some of them are already making refund. What are those governors doing to get their states stolen resources back other than hustling to outdo their predecessors in looting their states resources.?
Is it okay to reward the thieves with appointment for them to steal more?
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
APC govt look confused, their methodology is absurd and archaic. Pdp should bring out a female VP in 2019, thats the main thing for me.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
APC govt look confused, their methodology is absurd and archaic.
Pdp should bring out a female VP in 2019, thats the main thing for me.
Madam for now that will not be possible. I'm sure in the future we will have that. But PDP will put formidable team
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Angelberry:
I concur tho I didn't read the write up
thats a failure of intellectualism. Read comprehend then offer a sound opinion
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Madam for now that will not be possible. I'm sure in the future we will have that. But PDP will put formidable team
ya, Pdp should look for a young, competent, and sellable candidate for 2019, Okonjo Iweala as VP would not be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP will present a North/SE ticket, and the SW will reject baba.

Tonyebarcanista the joker!!!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ya, Pdp should look for a young, competent, and sellable candidate for 2019, Okonjo Iweala as VP would not be a bad idea.
Iwaela should not rest. Peter Obi is it for VP
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is serious !!! Is it because there is no capable woman suitable for the job in your party or the women in PDP are only good as a tool but incapable to hold sensitive position of a Vice President talkless of becoming a President?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Viktor1983:
There's always vacancy every where.
In politics, in business, in literature...
GEJ lost the polls..
Nokia / Symbian was displaced, Blackberry was displaced..
Even Etisalat displaced MTN from my life.
Hypo even disrupted JIK and parozone..
Anyone who says there's no vacancy in Aso rock or in any other sector in life is blind, deaf and dumb

It's not just PDP and APC....
Kowa is rallying up, SPD dey too...We might even see a merger

You're correct.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by ikaboy: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Tecno displaced Nokia and Samsung as Nigeria's most used brand.

Judging a president whose first budget was just approved today??

Tonye, u are a SHAME

4 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2016
The best way to follow that antiIPOB is to ignore IT.

It is shameful that the same APC who promised Nigerians change always dig out things from the past and twist them upside down to rationalise their numerous failures.

Tinubu the APC leader has a case to answer on the killing of Funsho Williams but here is a paid e-rat shamelessly blaming it on PDP like he's talking to a bunch of Buharians (dunces).

Please dear, use your precious time for better things. Always remember to avoid IT using you to make IT's daily bread.

AntiIPOB is a hopeless OPC cum Aisha rice eater. His job is to rant against GEJ and PDP daily on social networks so that at the end of the month he will compile his vomits and forward the links to the Aisha Rice Eaters Association (AREA) office to see if he qualified for N5k brown envelope. I guess he failed to qualify last month so he has intensified efforts this month.

Hustling is real. Zombies must eat. OPC must shayo.

Mxm.

TonyeBarcanista:

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2016
ikaboy:

Judging a president whose first budget was just approved today??
Tonye, u are a SHAME
When did he assume power?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos / Hate Speech Bill: Ibrahim Babangida Nobody Says Can Muzzle Nigerians / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerian System Believes In Suffering The Masses – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.