Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock (23144 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Deen77: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Alphaoscar:
In as much as I believed it is far too early for any right thinking person to be talking of second term for PMB/PYO talkless of endorsing them for second term considering the fact that this government is yet to achieve a fraction of what they promised the populace.

But it is also a tall dream for PDP and her goons to be dreaming of returning to Aso rock with that their tattered and battered umbrella.

Nigerians are wiser and should in case this present administration unable to raise their performance Nigerians will rather align with a new and fresh movement rather than returning to their vomit. As slow as this administration is they are still better than the PDP government and Nigerians will rather upgrade than downgrading themselves by turning back to PDP.

No sane and reasonable person will expect PMB to repair all the damages and misrule of PDP 16 and military misrule in less than a year.

They were not talking to opposition, let PDP or Kowa present a candidate, is to APC members, Atiku, Saraki and Kwankaso to allow peace.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by skylowlow: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2016
What umbrella?

The same that ruled us for 16years

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by callJesu: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
I don't see him making it

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by arabbunkum: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
I beg to disagree with you.
I'll never ever vote for the PDP nor the APC during the 2019 elections. Any other party will be fine with me. Thanks.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Pidggin(f): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

[s][/s] shut up there! PDP is dead and has been buried.. Now go back to your shell.. angry [s][/s]

Hahahahahahaha thanks for making me laugh
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by repogirl(f): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2016
PDP abi APC, all na wash jare! We need a total overhaul! angry
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by sunshine1974(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh......this "it's too early" shit makes me angry....what is too early here? The Tanzanian president came to power in November and he's already performing wonders......if u don't know u don't know.....nothing can be done about it. I can't wait for 2019 to fucking chase the crazy bald heads out of town.....buhari's popularity rating has dropped tremendously.....what is left ?
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by MoneyGreen(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP will bring the country back to sanity when it assumed power in 2019
Dreamer.. Dream on.. undecided
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by lordizak(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I read the communiqué of the APC National caucus in laughter where they declared there support for a second term in office for President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. In the said communiqué, the APC declared the non-vacancy of Aso Rock, the seat of power in 2019, insinuating that President Buhari's mandate would be renewed for another four years.

Sometimes I wonder whether the men in power and their associates are living in a different world from the rest of the country. I wonder whether the APC is yet to get the message of Nigerians that they are tired of the pains that the ruling party has been making them go through since assuming power in May 29, 2015. In fact, I will be very direct in this subject.

Where does the APC think they can win in any part of Nigeria? Is it the North Central that the government watch while their people are being killed and made to bury communities due to the menace of marauding terrorists masquerading as Fulani herdsmen that the APC expected to get votes from? Is the President and APC expecting to get votes from the talakawas and the majority people of North West after dashing their hopes of getting unemployment benefit? Do they expect to get votes from the people of Kaduna state and Zaria after the massacre of their shittes brothers by the army?

Do they expect to get the votes of the South West after doing nothing while some herdsmen terrorists kill them in their own ancestral land? Are they expecting the votes of the people of Lagos after the Mile 12 incident or those of the people of Ondo state after the kidnap of Falae? Are they expecting the votes of the good people of Osun state after disgracing them through the governor? Is the APC expecting the votes of the South East after openly marginalising them with the infamous 5% or the South South?

Is the APC expecting the votes of the poor masses despite punishing them with fuel scarcity and high cost of commodities? Are they expecting the votes of the poor middle class that have their wards schooling abroad but unable to pay their fees due to non availability of the dollar? Will they ever forgive the president mocking them that they should withdraw their wards if they can cope?

Will men of patriotic zeal vote the same government that not only justified the nepotistic employment exercise by the CBN but are unwilling to reverse it? Are they expecting the votes of the intellectuals after openly disregarding court verdicts? Who will return Mr President to office in 2019 even from among his family members?

By 2019 the government will understand the verdict of the masses when they send them to permanent retirement and bring them to face justice for their crimes while in power.

Though 2019 is a whole three years away, it is instructive to inform the President and his party that they should not bother campaigning when the time comes because it will amount to waste of time, energy and resources.

Finally, there is vacancy in Aso Rock, her new tenant shall move in on May 29, 2019 along with the Umbrella.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
I thought u were going to write something sensible. U should stop making fool of yourself. Nigeria will have a President by 2019, but we don't know who. Besides Ur writing is juvenile, Ur criticism is not constructive. all those hardship stories are to be told to the average minded people. I knew, if PMB wins there will be a media war, PDP will want to tag him failure, and also people like u, instead of trying to be up to date, u are joining the wailers, it's a shame.
Way back 2008/09, If u check Google, The great recession, Economic meltdown, were among the most used sentences. There was foreclosure of Businesses, unemployment increased. And in the end America survived. They didn't come on social media to create threads like urs, They showed; that they had human capacity and character to surmount obstacles. I pity our youths, they lack creativity and resourcefulness. instead of seeking solutions, they are already campaigning for 2019, wanting Biafra, wanting back corruption. The big question is What has Buhari done wrongly?.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by lordizak(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2016
callJesu:
I don't see him making it
Even TB Joshua didn't see his church collapsing, but it happened anyways. U vote won't count. even if u no contribute, u go witness am.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by pyxon(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2016
When the tribe of Judas condemn PDP for misruling for 16yrs, they forget that their ape brother ruled for half of those years

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by siralos135: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I think you need to wake up. There is no third force and Nigerians are already rallying behind PDP. Come 2019 the reformed party will return to office.

The APC and Buhari have failed woefully
how can u decide the fate of a student when the exam is still on going.Politics has clouded ur sense of judgement bro.things are nt going on fine ,yes ! Lets wait till at least 2018 b4 marking ds script.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by DeadWrong: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Yes, we're very objective in the SW, but no matter how bad it will be, we will NEVER return to our vomit. PDP my left yansh. Wailers are deluded. If we criticize Buhari on here, it doesn't mean we are in anyway endorsing PDP. PDP is dead and gone.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by omogin(f): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I read the communiqué of the APC National caucus in laughter where they declared there support for a second term in office for President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. In the said communiqué, the APC declared the non-vacancy of Aso Rock, the seat of power in 2019, insinuating that President Buhari's mandate would be renewed for another four years.

Sometimes I wonder whether the men in power and their associates are living in a different world from the rest of the country. I wonder whether the APC is yet to get the message of Nigerians that they are tired of the pains that the ruling party has been making them go through since assuming power in May 29, 2015. In fact, I will be very direct in this subject.

Where does the APC think they can win in any part of Nigeria? Is it the North Central that the government watch while their people are being killed and made to bury communities due to the menace of marauding terrorists masquerading as Fulani herdsmen that the APC expected to get votes from? Is the President and APC expecting to get votes from the talakawas and the majority people of North West after dashing their hopes of getting unemployment benefit? Do they expect to get votes from the people of Kaduna state and Zaria after the massacre of their shittes brothers by the army?

Do they expect to get the votes of the South West after doing nothing while some herdsmen terrorists kill them in their own ancestral land? Are they expecting the votes of the people of Lagos after the Mile 12 incident or those of the people of Ondo state after the kidnap of Falae? Are they expecting the votes of the good people of Osun state after disgracing them through the governor? Is the APC expecting the votes of the South East after openly marginalising them with the infamous 5% or the South South?

Is the APC expecting the votes of the poor masses despite punishing them with fuel scarcity and high cost of commodities? Are they expecting the votes of the poor middle class that have their wards schooling abroad but unable to pay their fees due to non availability of the dollar? Will they ever forgive the president mocking them that they should withdraw their wards if they can cope?

Will men of patriotic zeal vote the same government that not only justified the nepotistic employment exercise by the CBN but are unwilling to reverse it? Are they expecting the votes of the intellectuals after openly disregarding court verdicts? Who will return Mr President to office in 2019 even from among his family members?

By 2019 the government will understand the verdict of the masses when they send them to permanent retirement and bring them to face justice for their crimes while in power.

Though 2019 is a whole three years away, it is instructive to inform the President and his party that they should not bother campaigning when the time comes because it will amount to waste of time, energy and resources.

Finally, there is vacancy in Aso Rock, her new tenant shall move in on May 29, 2019 along with the Umbrella.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

This is the sanest write up I've seen on naira land since returning from a politically motivated ban.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by dollyptosh(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Please take few minutes to read
Lagos won't vote for apc in 3yrs time because of the Mile 12 incident? That's laughable.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Qmerit(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Judge baba after 3 tears and campaign with the remaining 1yr!!! Just too early he may disappoint you.

We started judging Jona after 4 yrs including that of 2yrs of his oga.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by lorbar42(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Barcanista ko!!! Batconista in..... any how
Why is your character so unstable? If you should continUE along this line, it would be difficult for people to reckon with your right ups. You are not in any way different from the political prostitutes who swaps parties in search of a greener pasture. Where do You stand and what is your stand?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by anonimi: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Alphaoscar:
In as much as I believed it is far too early for any right thinking person to be talking of second term for PMB/PYO talkless of endorsing them for second term considering the fact that this government is yet to achieve a fraction of what they promised the populace.

This federal government of Buhari has achieved NOTHING of all they promised.
ZERO!
ZILCH!!
NADA!!!

If you know of just one thing that Buhari has achieved since May 29, 2015 please tell us.
Please don't include STORIES of corruption fight oh.
Thanks.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by chinchum(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2016
PDP will lose at least 2 more states from the 13 states it currently occupies before the 2019 election, it will happen through decampment and bye elections in some states. A party with 11 states , which has no Lagos or Kano in it can not win National election. The failure of PDP will start from the structure,irrespective of APC's performance. APC could not have won the 2015 election without the 5 pdp governors who joined. Things will get worse for PDP as the year progresses, 3 more years will prove me right.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Goke7: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Pdp itself is insanity so how can they bring back sanity.
Oga I expect you by now to relocated from the place you called a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by temitayomie: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Why can't you just talk about another party maybe we can take you serious cool. PDP?? Never again!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

TonyeBarcanista you got it wrong this time. Even though I feel APC is distracting the people. Don't be misled by the southern press and online crowd. Buhari is still a cult figure in most parts of the North. Even in the South, he hasn't lost much support. If the Presidential election is to hold today, the result won't be dramatically different.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by menxer: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
lordizak:

I thought u were going to write something sensible. U should stop making fool of yourself. Nigeria will have a President by 2019, but we don't know who. Besides Ur writing is juvenile, Ur criticism is not constructive. all those hardship stories are to be told to the average minded people. I knew, if PMB wins there will be a media war, PDP will want to tag him failure, and also people like u, instead of trying to be up to date, u are joining the wailers, it's a shame.
Way back 2008/09, If u check Google, The great recession, Economic meltdown, were among the most used sentences. There was foreclosure of Businesses, unemployment increased. And in the end America survived. They didn't come on social media to create threads like urs, They showed; that they had human capacity and character to surmount obstacles. I pity our youths, they lack creativity and resourcefulness. instead of seeking solutions, they are already campaigning for 2019, wanting Biafra, wanting back corruption. The big question is What has Buhari done wrongly?.

You know, "we" as adults were used to being bottle fed forex and PMB came, took the feeding bottles away and gave us spoons to eat Abakaliki rice, you reason na, is it fair? grin
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by 4nobody4every1: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shut up there! PDP is dead and has been buried.. Now go back to your shell.. angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by HirstMOG(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Alphaoscar:

But it is also a tall dream for PDP and her goons to be dreaming of returning to Aso rock with that their tattered and battered umbrella.

Nigerians are wiser and should in case this present administration unable to raise their performance Nigerians will rather align with a new and fresh movement rather than returning to their vomit. As slow as this administration is they are still better than the PDP government and Nigerians will rather upgrade than downgrading themselves by turning back to PDP.

No sane and reasonable person will expect PMB to repair all the damages and misrule of PDP 16 and military misrule in less than a year.

they should allow their good job speak for Rather than coming out this early stage to campaign for 2019, when we are yet to know the direction this country is taking now.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by 4nobody4every1: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2016
skylowlow:
What umbrella?

The same that ruled us for 16years

cool

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by lordizak(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2016
menxer:

You know, "we" as adults were used to being bottle fed forex and PMB came, took the feeding bottles away and gave us spoons to eat Abakaliki rice, you reason na, is it fair? grin

Sorry to disappoint you luv, I can't figure one sense in what you are saying.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Shubbylee(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I think you need to wake up. There is no third force and Nigerians are already rallying behind PDP. Come 2019 the reformed party will return to office.

The APC and Buhari have failed woefully

Mr Oga!! Haba Mana! Failed after just 10months in power? Chill till like March/April 2018 before u judge them na!! If you were the President, could u clear the Mess PDP did to Nigeria in 8years sef, talkless of 10months. One thing has Certainly changed tho!! WE HAVE A LEADER THAT IS WELL RESPECTED BY THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!! unlike GEJ who was so clueless that he didn't even know how much money was being stolen under his nose!! PDP is not going to rule Nigeria again.....just forget it!! U prolly hate APC because from ur Name u're from the SS!! But ask urself, what good has PDP done to you?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by chernest2002: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Don't forget that apc have the best rigging machine in the history of Nigeria., they will rigg and kill again to remain in power.
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by dayomike(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Its very unfortunate to see this kind thread coming from someone i used to think he has foresight and is a great thinker irrespective of party affiliation.

I didnt vote for buhari, but i believe he meant well for this nation and working earnestly to achieve that.

Only people with foresight and not ethnic or political bigots will understand me.
Believe it or not, our future has being looted away by few individuals and we need time to get back on the track and get it right.
I stand to be corrected we can only decide who to vote for in 2019 after the 3rd budget of this administration

@op if you understand the meaning of foreign reserve, why is our foreign reserve was not up to $100 bill as at 2014 ? Question for tony

Pls if u must quote me be a matured thinker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians / Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government / Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.