Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock (23142 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Should he make any attempt to perpetuate himself in power beyond May 29 2019 after we have sacked him with our thumbs, I will personally lead a team of young men to boot him out of Aso Rock.
Best joke on NL ever
Cc modath omenka grin

TB Anista, have you been elevated?

5 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Like I said earlier, I won't let you use me to make your daily bread.

I understand that your job is to attack GEJ and other PDP members daily on social networks and compile the lists and forward the links to Aisha Rice Eaters Association (AREA) office to determine if you qualified for N5k brown envelope and a bag of rice for the month.

I can't be caught exchanging words **** you.

Who doesn't know that Tinubu has a case to answer in the death of Funsho Williams, the same Tinubu who is the APC leader?

El-Rufai, Sanusi, OBJ, Atiku etc are all thirsty for blood every second of the day and you are here talking about PDP.

Was it not Buhari who threatened that people's dogs and baboons will be soaked with blood after killing them because he failed an election? Now he has won by employing under aged kids, Chadians and people from Niger' to vote for him but has sadly realised that it is not easy to preside over people more educated abd intelligent than he is. He can't even handle any sector of the economy. The Nigerian economy has crumbled under his watch:

No fuel, no light, no forex, no jobs etc.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves?

NB: count it a privilege that I replied this mention.

Don't bother me again because I won't even read the jargon you write.

I know you are a failed OPC cum APC but must you always disgrace yourself here daily?

BYE OPC.

AntiIPOB:
Youforgot to mentioned lesbianboy,amtaken,chukwudi and their fellow ipobswailers.
Imagine pdp pointing out the sinsof apc in less than a year.Wasit under pdp that zaki biam,udi wasdemolished?
Was it not under pdp that marshal harly,funsho williams,chief bola ige,Andrew Azazi,muhammed yusuf etc,were murdered in cold blood?
Was it not under pdp that Nitel/mtel,nipost etc,disappeared?
Was it not pdp that electricity tarrif jump from N11.00 to where it is now?
Was it not pdp that denied lagos state government allocation for 8yrs under tinubu?
Was it not pdp that decleared an election do or die?
Was it not under pdp that a wooping sixty billion meant for nepa disappeared?
Was it not pdp that scammed unemployed youths in tune of over 3bn in NIS recruietment?
Was it not the pdp that ignite terrorism in Nigeria?
Was it not under pdp that universities,coes and polytecnics went on strike for one year?
The first bomb blast in abj was ochestrated by pdp,true or false?
What on earth pdp want again to have have audocity to criticised an infant administration that is trying hard to fix what they have damaged for 16yrs?
Only an insane person with tribal sentiment can speak ill of pmb administration so far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Best joke on NL ever
Cc modath omenka grin

Then he should dare the resolve of the people

Elevated to?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by superstar1(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Aso Rock belongs to Nigerians and not any political party.

We decide who lives there. Therefore, there is always vacancy every 4 years.

It was said of Titanic that it can never sink, the rest is history.

It was said of WTC that nothing can bring it down, the rest is history.

Someone said the biggest party in Africa will rule for 50more years, with our collectively will and voting power we proved their prophesy wrong, right in their presence.

APC can also dare God and the will of the people.

PDP day dreaming of returning to power can only happen when Benin Republic defeats US in war.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by omenka(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Best joke on NL ever
Cc mod*ath ome*nka grin

No mind the dude. Na so he just dey zuzu every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by erunz(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shut up there! PDP is dead and has been buried.. Now go back to your shell.. angry
Dead party don't win elections. River, Bayelsa comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2016
superstar1:
Aso Rock belongs to Nigerians and not any political party.

We decide who lives there. Therefore, there is always vacancy every 4 years.

It was said of Titanic that it can never sink, the rest is history.

It was said of WTC that nothing can bring it down, the rest is history.

Someone said the biggest party in Africa will rule for 50more years, with our collectively will and voting power we proved their prophesy wrong, right in their presence.

APC can also dare God and the will of the people.

PDP day dreaming of returning to power can only happen when Benin Republic defeats US in war.
after making sense you come use your own hand spoil am at the end oga mi

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2016
theoptimist298:

Someone u would most likely bow to in real life
I bow for no one except God,any way,on a faceless social network,anyone iz someone even a nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by LudaChriz(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shut up there! PDP is dead and has been buried.. Now go back to your shell.. angry

You ar kid, ask Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by superstar1(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
after making sense you come use your own hand spoil am at the end oga mi

I am simply just telling you the truth.

It is easier for an Israeli to become the President of Iran than for PDP to come to power in 2019.

If there is any sane person left in that party, I shake my head for such a person. Their history of pillage of our commonwealth, looting of our children's children heritage and wanton destruction of our institutions and values are the sins that even the blood of Jesus might not be able to wash as white as snow.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Till then
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by cashkid: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2016
they don start again oooooooo, no be so u pple make mouth last year b4 general election? No wahala, another dose of shock is on the way, pdp my foot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Ijaya123: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Are you effecting a change with your 5%?

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by lordsharks(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Waec Candidates pass with ease
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ya, Pdp should look for a young, competent, and sellable candidate for 2019, Okonjo Iweala as VP would not be a bad idea.

PDP has no "sellable" candidate!!

Unless you want to give Dasuki...

The only "sellable" candidate turned a boy boy to criminals!!

So let's give the Sule Lamido the chance to become president!!

And what he did in Jigawa will be a Joke to your Eastern land!!

NB: Abum onye Igbo, but I dey Lag dey observe una!!

Udo!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by pre88: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2016
As for me and my entire households, our vote is for PMB by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by unto(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Youth should wake up from sleep and form a party called youth party if the youth can do that they will displace old people in power a make this country better because they have the zeal, the will and power
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by ajepako(f): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Nelkoko:
THE shoe buhari will use in matching out 2019

Bros, the day God distributed NICE you no dey for queue l swear!

Chai....so cool, your analogy.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by cashkid: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
LudaChriz:

You ar kid, ask Ameachi

Na only rivers dey wan take go back Aso rock lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by dammytosh: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Don't decieve yourself.

PDP will not move close to Aso Rock in 2019. May be another party entirely.

Budget has been approved. Lets see what will be unleashed.

It is shameful when a registered PDP agent write plenty lines of crap about another party.

What else do i expect.

Objectively, it is wayyyy tooooo early but once you have a loyalty, you never think straight again cos you will be writing your conscience versus your pocket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by macaranta(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
If PMB improves exponentially then people might have a rethink,but for now people are largely disappointed with this administration.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by ademoladeji(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

Mr. Oga, I know where your heart belong so there's no need to go into debate with you.

You've gat your points tho but you can only judge this government after the expiration of this tenure.

A child/student myt not do well in his/her continuous assessments but could still come out HIGH after the Exams

A University student myt have a poor result in his 1st year at school and still come out top of the class in his final year.

There are lots of battle this administration is facing due to lack of transparency of the previous ones (my view). So, with all that, let's give them that remaining part of their tenure b4 drawing out our score cards.

PS.

Who's that candidate that you think would be the best to lead us to that "Glory Land" from the "People of the Umbrella"?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by joseph1832(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP will bring the country back to sanity when it assumed power in 2019
After it failed to bring the country back to sanity for 16 years, marvelous.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by kristisking(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Op, it is only when gullible Nigerians that voted for chain learn their lessons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Battle For Saraki’s Seat / Don Okonkwo, Ifeanyi Uba, Traditional Rulers, Others Storm Ojoto Ofala Festival / Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.