Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (38405 Views)

They Have Malaria, People Reacts Hilariously To This Unclad Couple Maternity Pic / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by weebee(f): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2016
SirTunechi:

who be this guy for the film

grin chai nairalander and mouth
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Temysteve(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Nnaabros:
All of 'em are trash. Singing trash songs with trashy shallow lyrics that shallow minded people waste money buying and dancing to. The only thing that sells their songs is beats and name. They all sing only about women's body, sex and their money. Meaningless jargons
The studio is widely open for everyone, you can get down there and compose your #Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Temysteve(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:
Whizkid sings rubbish with that his cockroach voice, the only meaningful song he has is Ojuelgba.
Thank God u mentioned ojuelegba has his hit song.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by spoman: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2016
Na head burn dey worry una, una go still compare Buhari to Babangida.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentlecent: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2016
Nnaabros:
All of 'em are trash. Singing trash songs with trashy shallow lyrics that shallow minded people waste money buying and dancing to. The only thing that sells their songs is beats and name. They all sing only about women's body, sex and their money. Meaningless jargons

Very disappointing. Most Nigerian music is simply a collection of assorted noise...
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Deejaygold(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Hello,
I'm offering a advertising job for you at a cheapest price with my website www.wittydawson. and also on our Facebook page 'Witty Dawson' which is linked directly to my website, likewise on my Instagram page. I can get more followers and more likes for your Facebook page
Kindly inbox me back if you are interested
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Bishops10(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Adufetohposh:
It doesn't matter how long you've been around your relevance is what counts sweetie. Blackface has been in this business while wizkid was still in secondary school, but I'm sure u can't compare the two artists.

Rekardo is still far from wizzy. I won't even compare rekardo to lil'kesh undecided
Who hears Skibo robo skibo in a dance hall and still sits down?
The person must be a wicked fellow.. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by pimpchi(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
Small time dem go compare Enugu Okpa to Lagos Okpa...

Kaaaiiii, U Don remind me of OKPA 9th mile.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by chrysso83(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
D only difference I see btw both is dat,1 has stayed longer in d industry than d othe

Dey r both doing well 4 themselves.
U get sense well well. They talking as if Wizkid is one fantastic singer like dat. He is good oo but not that he can't be compared with Reekado. They are both good singers. The big difference i see is that Wizkid has stayed longer in the game and so has more hit tracks and popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Sirjohn84(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2016
comparing duplex to room n palour
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Sike(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Na 'em sabi
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Adiekola(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2016
How can a sane person compare naijaloaded with nairaland?!!!
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Marlvin(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2016
At least he didn't add 'kid' to his name and he's more mature than wizkid/wizMan.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Jolumania432(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
Lmao...Yeye ppl over High no gud ooo
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by JoeCutie(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
All of them are in the same circle. Listening to their lyrics will make you lose sight of life's true meaning, but listening to their beats gives you that joy, craze and sweet madness that Nigeria and Nigerians are known for: A happy people.

Beats make Nigerian songs
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by fr4ncesc: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=Adufetohposh post=44087926]It doesn't matter how long you've been around your relevance is what counts sweetie. Blackface has been in this business while wizkid was still in secondary school, but I'm sure u can't compare the two artists.

Rekardo is still far from wizzy. I won't even compare rekardo to lil'kesh

At the moment i think wiz is better than reeky tom tom. But lil kesh... Abeg no bring that leg.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Ikem11(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
Bros no ọkpa fit compare to enugu ọkpa ọ... Especially 9th mile ọkpa... Lol
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by udemzyudex(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
When wizzy baby left EME so many people said that was the end of his career but the young father of two proved all his haters wrong by dropping hit songs back to back. The boy is extra good.

You mean having baby mama's back to back...
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Rotimisegun: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dem no c adekule gold compare wt banks.
.na wizzy dem cum dy mention...weed fans
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by dilini(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
seankay:
My God! why Nigerians get bad mouth like this? One even say wizkid's hits many pass Reekado's fans! OMG!!!

Can you imagine... That a GOOD home run for Wizkiddo!! #BabanlaWon.. lol
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by obontami: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
what's the difference o biko

I'm curious
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by obontami: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:

Missstella na true ??
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Sheeego: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nnaabros:

ewo! u dey vex gan o
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by niceeric(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Adufetohposh:
It doesn't matter how long you've been around your relevance is what counts sweetie. Blackface has been in this business while wizkid was still in secondary school, but I'm sure u can't compare the two artists.

Rekardo is still far from wizzy. I won't even compare rekardo to lil'kesh undecided
triple twale!!!! for your last paragraph... been expecting that since!!!!!...u get mouth!
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by MrPaul2: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
CuteMaryJ:
He admitted it hours after most of the comparison
He can't be online all day. The point is that he admitted
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
nightmile:

Hope not jealous for not been his baby mama..jokes

God forbid that i will be a babymama for any man,disgusting whizkid aint my type.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by donvat1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nnaabros:
All of 'em are trash. Singing trash songs with trashy shallow lyrics that shallow mple waste money buying and dancing to. The only thing that sells their songs is beats and name. They all sing only about women's body, sex and their money. Meaningless jargons
which 1 did sing abi na 2 just dey d criticize
every OLOFOFO must DOWNGRADE like NAIRA & CEFA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by lailo: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wizkid-a boss,Rikky-working 4 a boss;Wizkid-a million tracks and collabo,Rikky-3 tracks and family collabo;Wizkid-Fresh,Young&Clean,Rikky-Pako and rough;Wizkid-Metro train,Rikky-Danfo bus grin;Wizkid-Worldwide coverage,Rikky-Lagos coverage;Wizkid-Rich and famous,Rikky-Ambeloun grin;Wizkid-Father and husband,Rikky-person wey Don Jassy still dey feed grin grin grin......abeg no kill me ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
oodua1stson:
I don't even like the guy but to say he sings rubbish makes you rubbish yourself

Whats my business if you dont like whizkid?
Yes whizkid sings rubbish and thats my opinion.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
lol, that's má N1gga. Whish one beta pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Undies In This See-through Outfit / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.