Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (38402 Views)

They Have Malaria, People Reacts Hilariously To This Unclad Couple Maternity Pic / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:
At least he didn't add 'kid' to his name and he's more mature than wizkid/wizMan.
Dey there make reekado dey deceive you with gbedu wey dey burst brain maybe him don burst your brain sef who knows?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

God forbid that i will be a babymama for any man,disgusting whizkid aint my type.
Abi na you no be wizkid type.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rudboi1:
Who is wiz kid we don't knw him here in LA. And wat is reekado banks
L wetin? When AWADA become LA?
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

I am not a musician but i can bet you i have a voice 100 times better than whizz's cockroach voice.
Make wizkid first son no catch you o.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
I just dey wait to see person wey go talk say 2FACE no sabi sing make i manufacture curse give that person now.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by djraymy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
CuteMaryJ:
He admitted it hours after most of the comparison
he has to clear the air. Why you foolish like this?
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by DrDxtrz: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:
Whizkid sings rubbish with that his cockroach voice, the only meaningful song he has is Ojuelgba.
Two years ago, i wasn't well acquainted with the Nigerian music scene so you can understand this; there was a time i never believed he was the-same guy who sang Gidi girl and love my baby.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
DrDxtrz:

Two years ago, i wasn't well acquainted with the Nigerian music scene so you can understand this; there was a time i never believed he was the-same guy who sang Gidi girl and love my baby.

Because he ended up singing thrash after making sense at tbe initial stage.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by LaPink: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
Small time dem go compare Enugu Okpa to Lagos Okpa...

OMG, Can't be Compared at all!!! Lool

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Eddy2cute(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
#TeamCassper #TeamSAhiphop. Fork wizkid, fork reekado and fork AKA cool
who open ur cage gate? Retard!
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Eddy2cute:
who open ur cage gate? Retard!
#Mofo I'm getting rich you getting mad
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2016
ennyscongy:

Dem dey under bondage b dat
No bi bondage, na the structure.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
shala01:
No bi bondage, na the structure.
I don hear, obvious na Marvin's fan you be
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
ennyscongy:

I don hear, obvious na Marvin's fan you be
Fan or not, that is how a well structured record label works. Storms record, chocolate city etc work that way. Did you think I'll kash will jump on any track without olamide 'so nod?
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
shala01:

Fan or not, that is how a well structured record label works. Storms record, chocolate city etc work that way. Did you think I'll kash will jump on any track without olamide 'so nod?
Oshey mr label worker! I concur okay?
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by missstella(f): 2:28am On Mar 27, 2016
obontami:

Missstella na true ??
Hmmmmmm
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by obontami: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
missstella:
Hmmmmmm
hmmmmnnn ?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Dazzles On The Streets Of London / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.