Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (38404 Views)

They Have Malaria, People Reacts Hilariously To This Unclad Couple Maternity Pic / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by wuruolajumoke: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2016
Wizy baby baba Nla
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Who is wizkid?
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Comparing reekado to wizkid is like comparing iPhone 6 to 336 Nokia... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by macaranta(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2016
He's not saying he's better than wizkid ..so why the hate.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by iamdeejayscar(f): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Rekado sef why will he even post it... he is just looking for collabo with BABA nla.... that's all
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by ademoladeji(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2016
CuteMaryJ:
He admitted it hours after most of the comparison

Some pple won't even attempt tweeting...

Reekado won't just sit on the social network. Dude myt gat smthg important doing n maybe whn he gat the chance, he did justice to the comparison.

Reekado is a humble dude. You won't find him anywhere there's chaos.

I like the dude... Wizzy is my hommie

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by lordsharks(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Wizkid is much bigger in the game
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Iphone 6 to 3310
hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by BossDanniee(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
naijapatriots..com
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by lordsharks(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2016
I like ur pic @ OP. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Adufetohposh:
It doesn't matter how long you've been around your relevance is what counts sweetie. Blackface has been in this business while wizkid was still in secondary school, but I'm sure u can't compare the two artists.

Rekardo is still far from wizzy. I won't even compare rekardo to lil'kesh undecided
TBH, reeki isnt doing nothing spectacular. He's only got the don jazzy factor working for him. Kesh has been outstanding and doing massive things in the last couple of months
#IMO

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by oodua1stson: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:
Whizkid sings rubbish with that his cockroach voice, the only meaningful song he has is Ojuelgba.
I don't even like the guy but to say he sings rubbish makes you rubbish yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nayok(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Na only mad person dey Leave p***y go dey dig anus grin

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by skylowlow: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
UIA04:
See the way they re praising wizkid as if the guy na one better singer. That Is why in this same country talents like shaydee, bez, dare, Iyanya, praise and so on will be forced to commercialize before they can really say they have a hit, because we praise mediocrity so much. The only wizkid, song I can sit through is ojuelegba and that's because I like the part he Sang about his mom and the afrobeat sound .
People should stop bullying Reekado. one has been in the business for longer than the other.

yimu!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:
Whizkid sings rubbish with that his cockroach voice, the only meaningful song he has is Ojuelgba.
wait for his fans to come for you, olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by seedorfy134(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2016
wizkid legend baba nla...... f**k reekado or wot is name,
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Dbisector(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Nigerians self we can compare anything haha
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
ellahzy:
Reekado stop belittling yourself " DonJazzy sign SMALL boy?

if u are being compared to Wiz that means you're getting there boiy!! cool
he is a small boy, wizkid is also a small boy buh he has fame, women, money and popularity, they are both older than me so am also a small boy

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2016
ennyscongy:
Make una leave the guy! He dey use style beg wizzie for collabo

Bank don't need to beg any body for collabo. He can get any body to do a collabo with. It will only take a call from Don jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by nightmile: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

Hope not jealous for not been his baby mama..jokes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by repogirl(f): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmm, even though I don't send any of them, Wizkid is way more experienced than Raekado at the moment..

Raekados career looks promising though.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by DonBenny77(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2016
if i was asked to choose btw them for my party i wud choose banks. Banks is mature d other acts like his name(kid).
generally i dislike artists who release songs frequently they dont knw wen they ll start releasing whack songs like "ur bub bum bigger than bombay" dat one na music. in my opinion music isnt abt realeasing plenty senseless hits n vulgar music cos dats wat sells....... i am not a fan of such music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by mhyzJane: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2016
....like comparing VIC-O to Ossybosco undecided....kolewerk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by omenka(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2016
Nnaabros:
All of 'em are trash. Singing trash songs with trashy shallow lyrics that shallow minded people waste money buying and dancing to. The only thing that sells their songs is beats and name. They all sing only about women's body, sex and their money. Meaningless jargons
You just spoke my mind. For me, the only musicians we have out there are Asa, Paul Play (wonder where the heck that dude is) Banky W (of old), Timi Dakolo, and perhaps three others.

The rest are simply trash to me.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Glossyclick(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Naija no go kill me. Comparing Reekado Banks to Wizkid is like comparing Roman Reigns to Tyler Breez grin grin grin

Baba Nla

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by freecocoa(f): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Na wa o.

Even though many of us left wizkid years ago. doesn't mean he deserves this kind injustice na.

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2016
SirTunechi:

who be this guy for the film
him na jetli wey no dey wound for film just leave am
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2016
ok. noted lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by ODUBEZE: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
Small time dem go compare Enugu Okpa to Lagos Okpa...
hahaha my brother no be small thing oooooo. The difference is clear!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Obipat(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Adufetohposh:
It doesn't matter how long you've been around your relevance is what counts sweetie. Blackface has been in this business while wizkid was still in secondary school, but I'm sure u can't compare the two artists.

Rekardo is still far from wizzy. I won't even compare rekardo to lil'kesh undecided
what's this 1 saying? What's Lil Kesh? We are talking about musicians not touts
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2016
Nnaabros:
All of 'em are trash. Singing trash songs with trashy shallow lyrics that shallow minded people waste money buying and dancing to. The only thing that sells their songs is beats and name. They all sing only about women's body, sex and their money. Meaningless jargons
exactly brother.... I hardly download any Nigerian music nowadays ... because all they sing is jargons

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Undies In This See-through Outfit / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.