Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (38403 Views)

They Have Malaria, People Reacts Hilariously To This Unclad Couple Maternity Pic / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
wait for his fans to come for you, olodo

Yeah i know they will come for me but who cares?
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Rudboi1: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who is wiz kid we don't knw him here in LA. And wat is reekado banks
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by menix(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
obontami:
what's the difference o biko

I'm curious

Brox one bite of Enugu Okpa will quench ur hunger and also make ur day blissful but if u chop lagos Okpa, u re certainly going to ve a bad day which might come in terms of Afo Nsogbu..
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
shala01:

Bank don't need to beg any body for collabo. He can get any body to do a collabo with. It will only take a call from Don jazzy

See as you talk as if you b the manager! You sef know say he dey beg ni
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Exxit(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
#TeamCassper #TeamSAhiphop. Fork wizkid, fork reekado and fork AKA cool
if you don't know you sound like you're 11......
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Henycymama(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:
Whizkid sings rubbish with that his cockroach voice, the only meaningful song he has is Ojuelgba.

madam, wic one you don sing??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Henycymama:

madam, wic one you don sing??

I am not a musician but i can bet you i have a voice 100 times better than whizz's cockroach voice.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by obontami: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:

Brox one bite of Enugu Okpa will quench ur hunger and also make ur day blissful but if u chop lagos Okpa, u re certainly going to ve a bad day which might come in terms of Afo Nsogbu..

Funny grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
sorry ...seems you're carrying the third.

pretydiva:
young father of 2 grin.guy ur highly bad mouthed cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
young father of 2 grin.guy ur highly bad mouthed cheesy
Noo how can i bad mouth wizzy na he is my favourite hitmaker o
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
ennyscongy:

See as you talk as if you b the manager! You sef know say he dey beg ni
Him no need beg, in fact him no fit beg. A call from Don jazzy is all that is needed no matter how big that artist is. And dem no born rekado well make him feature for another artist track without Don jazzy permission. Even tiwa no fit let alone bank. Na the simple truth be that. Even if he succeeded in getting wizkid to a track with him, without Don jazzy permission, Dem no born am mk him chop liver do am.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

Yeah i know they will come for me but who cares?
is that boobs? Or mangoes? embarassed
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Henycymama(f): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

I am not a musician but i can bet you i have a voice 100 times better than whizz's cockroach voice.

Lolzz, oh yea
I don see you finish!!
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by CuteMaryJ: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
lordsharks:
I like ur pic @ OP. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... thanks
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Exxit:
if you don't know you sound like you're 11......
Fork what you think and fork Exxit
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
is that boobs? Or mangoes? embarassed
Huh?
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

Huh?
ur d.p Babe, the first time I viewed your DP, I fell for your seductive eyes and alluring lips. Ever since then I have been all over you. To me you are just irresistible.
I feel helpless and hopeless seeing your activities here and I cannot even say “HI”
I think this is just the right time for the expression of passion
Babe what I feel for you is magical and I am lost of the right words to explain.
You light my fire, you do it for me
, let me love, cherish, adore and worship you
I want you now, just let me show you how much
Oh baby, all I know is that you complete me!!!
I will go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face. I know it’s possible if God is on my side.
You are my Legend, My world, My pride!!!
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by oribi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
ur d.p Babe, the first time I viewed your DP, I fell for your seductive eyes and alluring lips. Ever since then I have been all over you. To me you are just irresistible.
I feel helpless and hopeless seeing your activities here and I cannot even say “HI”
Babe what I feel for you is magical and I am lost of the right words to explain.

Guy no give up u fit b d next topic Lol...I don see people meet through Facebook and Twitter so y not naira land lwkmd

I will go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face. I know it’s possible if God is on my side.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Zceesneh:

Lol all these for me you must be dreaming or high na where you see my eyes for my dp [
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by breezyG: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
baebae:
Who dem help
me self taya oooo, una d carry una d carry baba nla an rekado noni Mata 4 head lik say una de see light change 4rm dem pocket
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by breezyG: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na for una pocket joor.....
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by shadrach77: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:
Whizkid sings rubbish with that his cockroach voice, the only meaningful song he has is Ojuelgba.
you will never do well. What about Jaiye Jaiye, Don't Dull, Pakurumo, Caro etc. Oo ni se oriire! angry angry angry
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
shadrach77:

you will never do well. What about Jaiye Jaiye, Don't Dull, Pakurumo, Caro etc. Oo ni se oriire! angry angry angry

You R the one that will never do well fool.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

Lol all these for me you must be dreaming or high na where you see my eyes for my dp [
na love
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
shala01:

Him no need beg, in fact him no fit beg. A call from Don jazzy is all that is needed no matter how big that artist is. And dem no born rekado well make him feature for another artist track without Don jazzy permission. Even tiwa no fit let alone bank. Na the simple truth be that. Even if he succeeded in getting wizkid to a track with him, without Don jazzy permission, Dem no born am mk him chop liver do am.

Dem dey under bondage b dat
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
baebae:
Who dem help
Who helped them when they were broke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:
Hating on a young boy's success, abeg make u try repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
ademoladeji:

Some pple won't even attempt tweeting...

Reekado won't just sit on the social network. Dude myt gat smthg important doing n maybe whn he gat the chance, he did justice to the comparison.

Reekado is a humble dude. You won't find him anywhere there's chaos.

I like the dude... Wizzy is my hommie
It was social media that gave reekado the next rated award over lil kesh so for that reason the dide loves social media with passion.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
oodua1stson:
I don't even like the guy but to say he sings rubbish makes you rubbish yourself
blessed are the truth tellers for they shall never be lied to.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Reekaso is signed to a label that means he is earning in percentage but Wizkid owned a label that makes him a #Boss. Truth can be painful sometimes but let the truth be told.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bishops10:
Who hears Skibo robo skibo in a dance hall and still sits down? The person must be a wicked fellow.. Lolz
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by darlenese(f): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
If una like compare agidi jollef to sharwama , wet in concern me ... Msheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.