Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Universities With Wireless Internet Access - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities With Wireless Internet Access (59101 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by adesola220: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
lautech : it was free bfore...... buy i fink the schul mgt shut it to be only by its employee.. but u kno nothing can pass lautech student..... we have a trick we apply to used as employees!!!
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by mamajaz(f): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Solitin40:
Shame on OAU they can't make the wifi free everything is money money
Sola, when is your trip?
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Aionian(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lautech... It requires a password thou but it is free... #heavenOfYahooBoys
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by JERIZO(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Benue State University. 24/7 internet connection free of charge for all students and staffs. Everyone is given a unique access user name and password.
It is absolutely unlimited and very fast and also FREE.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Ademoore07(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
100 free access by UNICAL students. LAUTECH is the worst as only staffs were permitted to use it.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by ysd01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Federal University Kashere, Gombe state... Unlimited access weekdays only.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by nairaminds(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
razzekki:
Kogi State University, Anyigba
bro, which of the kogi state uni has wifi?? cos iv never heard of it...
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by inlandtaipan: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mouau, but was passworded as a then
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Badfinga: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
I'm a BUK aspirant so I want know if they have functioning Wi-Fi....
Yes it has a functioning Wi-fi.But not all over the campus
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by christay(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Please who knows about Bayero University, Kano (BUK)?

BUK has a very WiFi network,most of the faculty and department has personal WiFi,some are not passworded. But library WiFi is passworded,and every student has access to it,in has much your have registration number and password is been generated through CIT. So BUK WiFi is one of the best.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Uzorvick(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
My school for life..... was once a student of U.I. Best sch eva....... U.I and poly we flex on bot schs.. winkMy school for life..... was once a student of U.I. Best sch eva....... U.I and poly we flex on bot schs..
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Damibiz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Federal university of agriculture makurdi,24 7 internet connection,proud to be a great makurdian
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Damjoy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
KWASU
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
lhanreh:
University of Abuja Just gat installed Everywhere including hostels It unlimited ;d
i just ask someone but seems he has no idea about it..
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Sheyboy8: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Here in Kwasu wifi is free for all even if u be cleaner u get internet enabled fone u can surf d net..
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Abrahamtaylour: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nasarawa State University keffi. Not free.. 4k per session
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by fatymore(f): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
poly ibadan have it in.mind but...the student objected to it..that the fee has been embedded in.the school fees....na so we dey home since the protest o...
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by bamlams(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
UNN on point
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by bhankymyk(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
futminna
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Dbeliever(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
IAM A FRESH GRADUATE AND A LAB ASSISTANT OF UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE MAKURDI. Give me a call on 08133821634. Tsehemba Christian.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by abumaryam012(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]UDUS sokoto has 24/7 free wireless internet, including hostels, sport complex, mini market in fact every where.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by evy1(m): 1:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Codes151:
AL I see is useless schools.! Smh!
shocked What school u attending in Accra.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by dlashondra(f): 5:04am On Mar 27, 2016
opeano:
Hello all.
I sincerely need the help and attention of students and researchers here. I am contemplating on conducting a research that examines Students Internet addiction and their mental Health and how it affects their academic performance.
The area I need our help is in helping with information on Universities where Wireless Internet Access is made available to all students, either Free of charge or paid.
I do know about UNILORIN and UNIJOS. Ur addition is needed as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone as I await our contributions
Adekunle ajasin University akungba
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Codes151(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2016
evy1:
shocked What school u attending in Accra.

Lmao! U wan insult me abi! What I meant is... am just tired of school.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by evy1(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Codes151:

Lmao! U wan insult me abi! What I meant is... am just tired of school.
grin grin It's just a question.

1 Like

Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by opeano(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
dlashondra:

Adekunle ajasin University akungba

I graduated from Akungba, but den, It was only possible to get free access @d computer department. Does d access now cover all d skul and wat qualifies anyone for it?
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Brymose(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Udusok wireless is like mtn(everywhere you go)
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Solitin40: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
mamajaz:
Sola, when is your trip?
Ahhh uncle i will text you
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by mamajaz(f): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Solitin40:
Ahhh uncle i will text you
I be mummy oh. Mamajaz
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Asiri1991: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
razzekki:
Kogi State University, Anyigba
Lies. Kogi state Uni is the worst gov't uni in d country.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Solitin40: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
mamajaz:
I be mummy oh. Mamajaz
Please ur full name

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. / Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.