Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Universities With Wireless Internet Access - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities With Wireless Internet Access (59235 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by sammyhosh: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Uniport
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by castel428: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto.24/7 free Wifi
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Aspiregreat:
UNN... the only but true university in Nigeria. You just have no option but to make use the internet. coupled with the #70 laptop fee! my dear I must utilize and get value for my money.

I left the den in 2010, the internet was up in 2009, by then it wasn't compulsory to buy a laptop, so the internet in the prestigious university of Nigeria, Nsukka, has been up unabated for 7 strong years,.. Kudos to all lions, lionesses and super lions (nesses).
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Corn99(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2016
siraj1402:
Take your system to the ICT,it will be configured for you as Lautech have her own dial-up.Google always give Lautech unlimited bandwidth every semester.
cant i use iy on my phone if i dont have a system?
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Corn99(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2016
siraj1402:
Take your system to the ICT,it will be configured for you as Lautech have her own dial-up.Google always give Lautech unlimited bandwidth every semester.
cant i use iy on my phone if i dont have a system?
Nd i noticed dat wenever i connect to d wifi, it'll request for a username nd password. So cant i get d username nd password frm dem?
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Coolguy89(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Yobe state university,strong one
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
There's hardly any university that lacks wireless internet access.
funaab. only library has WiFi and it has recently been locked
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by BIGTinfotech: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Well, at the bolded. That still didn't prove me wrong.

flamyd:
funaab. only library has WiFi and it has recently been locked
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Godzlove8(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2016
yanabasee:

Yup.... And you're entitled to browse from 12noon to 4pm and you MUST be around the router... And it's located at New-library.... Again, you MUST have a very good phone or laptop coz the signal's dull like buhari's administration....
kai.. Unical eh sad
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by CHOREM(f): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2016
Lautech, 24/7 any where u are in d school premises just on ur WiFi iput ur given password and u are go to go. It is free and fast.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by knackz(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2016
ATBU...WIFI like sachet water, only dat the staffs amd some few hackers can have acess to it.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by esoboy875(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2016
omosi81:
Both
Pls oh........ Is nt both. Let b truthful to ourself.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Mutez90(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2016
fedpoly ede has
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by abdulhadie(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
ze one and only A. B. U. Zaria........ cool
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
opeano:
Hello all.
I sincerely need the help and attention of students and researchers here. I am contemplating on conducting a research that examines Students Internet addiction and their mental Health and how it affects their academic performance.
The area I need our help is in helping with information on Universities where Wireless Internet Access is made available to all students, either Free of charge or paid.
I do know about UNILORIN and UNIJOS. Ur addition is needed as soon as possible. This is not the best platform to sample d opinion of students Thanks everyone as I await our contributions
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by LordPherule(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2016
maasoap:
FUTA, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE. As far back as 2008. Not free.

It's now free during time closing to exams period.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Themandator: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2016
walegee:
Last semester I used like 10gig+ in school. android, tablet, laptop. All u nid is your matric no.
Repping better by far
#7,500 for the session plus sweat shirt sha

That's no use ..... I used like 12gig monthly, currently.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by ademishina: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Elcapo:
Lautech has
. Launet,including student Mail.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Graccccccccy(f): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Kwasu
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by eterisan(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Godzlove8:
Does unical also have free wifi?
Yes , just go to the e-library with your matric number you will be given ur password. I still haven't done mine though.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by demoty: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso Lautech
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
We have it here in MAUTECH but only free during the weekends and in case of some events..
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by NemzySeries(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Afe Babalola university-abuad (Ado ekiti
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by keemi(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2016
ABU Zaria. Pree wipi por all students dat have faid dia pees grin. Bad guys can hotspot for others who haven't
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by bolakale30(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
UNILAG has one of the best internet services I have ever seen, as a member of the faculty excos in my faculty, I had a LAN cable in my office, the speed was simply unbelievable; I kept on asking myself if I were in Nigeria or a developed nation. The speed peaked @15MB/S while it ran 2MB/S steady... My eyes are not "compatible" with any video that is not 1080p... Currently serving in Enugu State, just came back home for Easter, Can't wait to go back to school on Tuesday to download the episodes and series I have missed... If you are an akokite and you need help on how to make the internet work on your smartphone (Android OS only) or you need passwords that work anywhere in school... Holla me... I wan start CSR
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by adelaw01(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lead City University Ibadan. Since it's a private University, the service has been paid for in the tuition. Every student has a password and the username is always a matric number. It is accessible any corner of the school.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Maccoy1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
feco12:
UNIVERSITY OF UYO (UNIUYO)
that of uniuyo is it free
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Maccoy1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
feco12:
UNIVERSITY OF UYO (UNIUYO)
that of uniuyo is it free nd how strong is it
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by latoksuk: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lead City University
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Richiy(f): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kayceewyte:
Like the way girls attracts us grin Like the way girls attracts us
Bro that one is universal grin
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Godzlove8(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
eterisan:
Yes , just go to the e-library with your matric number you will be given ur password. I still haven't done mine though.
thanks, just heard dat the wifi is always very slow.. How true is dz?
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Glossyclick(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
What about FUTO

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.