Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Universities With Wireless Internet Access - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities With Wireless Internet Access (59957 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by dlashondra(f): 5:08am On Mar 29, 2016
opeano:

I graduated from Akungba, but den, It was only possible to get free access @d computer department. Does d access now cover all d skul and wat qualifies anyone for it?
Some areas has free WiFi, and also u can buy Internet card to access it
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by mamajaz(f): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Solitin40:
Please ur full name
Mrs F. A. Akinyemi, mummy Jasper

1 Like

Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by walegee(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Themandator:

That's no use ..... I used like 12gig monthly, currently.
You unilorite?
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by lhanreh(m): 12:14am On Mar 30, 2016
unpredictedone:

i just ask someone but seems he has no idea about it..

Maybe the person doesn't know about it Currently using it now
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Themandator: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2016
walegee:

You unilorite?

No.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by SenatorJames(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
LAUTECH and FUNAAB have internet facility
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by WithX(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
hello,
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by WithX(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fi network. So WiFi is one of the best.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Aspiregreat: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Unilag. We have free internet in all Hostels, school quarters, library, all faculties, senate building only zoological garden is not for free.

I browsed a lot. I downloaded e-books, apps, videos and many documents.
That is the only thing I missed in Unilag.
please can I get some of the sites you download e-books from?
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aspiregreat:

please can I get some of the sites you download e-books from?
Bookboon.com, waptrick.com and mostly times I prefer searching them on Google. If you want to get the right books just end your search with the type of format you want. For example "Advanced engineering mathematics.pdf". It will give you result of different books on engineering mathematics by different authors
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Aspiregreat: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bookboon.com, waptrick.com and mostly times I prefer searching them on Google. If you want to get the right books just end your search with the type of format you want. For example "Advanced engineering mathematics.pdf". It will give you result of different books on engineering mathematics by different authors

Thanks. I did use Google Searches which redirected me to various sites but I find it difficult finding a viable site without those spam downloads.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aspiregreat:

Thanks. I did use Google Searches which redirected me to various sites but I find it difficult finding a viable site without those spam downloads.
If you add the format at the end you will download books directly. redirecting on the internet could be frustrating.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aspiregreat:

In addition, this site is good for getting research papers. You can have a chat with scholars and download materials. Www.academia.edu
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Aspiregreat: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

In addition, this site is good for getting research papers. You can have a chat with scholars and download materials. Www.academia.edu
Getting/finding specific Medical book/s online might be hectic .However, thanks for the site.
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by ismail00(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2019
ayomboy:
Federal University of Technology Minna,futminna has good wireless network, the fee is included in the school fees.
hi. is there need for password
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by mayowa94: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2019
anyone with kwasu login details?
Re: Universities With Wireless Internet Access by Daniel004: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2020
phrezzz:
UNN almost everywhere is equipped with wifi including hostels.

Is it Unlimited 24/7

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic / NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.