Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) (34969 Views)

Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) / Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi / Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by faites(f): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
If this girl had sold this baby to a childless couple, people here would still castigate and call her wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
LaExpert:

Yes, people are against abortion.
Abstinence is better...it doesn't harm anyone.

Abortion is actually 'worse' than what the lady did...or maybe the same.

if abstinence is what works FOR YOU, then by all mean abstain from sex, and let others deal with this issue the best they see fit.
if you believe that aborting a foetus that aint got an active brain, nor a heartbeat or even breathing is worst than throwing a live newborn in the dustbin/gutter to let it die, then something is seriously wrong with you.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Austin234(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Somebody save that innocent baby

ShutdownBrown24:
What do you think is responsible for the dumping of new born babies in our streets by some ladies, do you think the guy responsible ran away, the lady is wicked, rituals, give your reasons because dumping of innocent babies is rampant this days,even we have heard cases of married women dumping their babies with reasons best known to them!!What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
faites:
If this girl had sold this baby to a childless couple, people here would still castigate and call her wicked.

just because there are many childless couples dying to have a child shouldnt be a reason to force these unfit mothers to have these unwanted babies. let these childless couples go to the many orphanages all over Nigeria, and adopt one of the unwanted kids there... or better yet, let them adopt one of them kids begging at street corners. no need for women to add any more unwanted kids to these lot.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Austin234(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
So does that justify her action? For Christ sake where have dumped our conscience? Grow up plz

faites:
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by fortunechy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
any gal dts responsible for dis will never hear the cry of a baby in all her miserable life.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Missmossy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chai!! Such a despicable act. The woman who birthed this baby is just like the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by aameyah(f): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

My point is that if you must abort a pregnancy, do it before it can be said to be a grown foetus. Aborting a pregnancy is still legal before 12weeks of its cycle when it begets heart not.

I saw a scan and the foetus (as small as an egg) was already moving around in the womb as at 11 weeks....
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by macaranta(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by LaExpert: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if abstinence is what works FOR YOU, then by all mean abstain from sex, and let others deal with this issue the best they see fit.
if you believe that aborting a foetus that aint got an active brain, nor a heartbeat or even breathing is worst than throwing a live newborn in the dustbin/gutter to let it die, then something is seriously wrong with you

I can ASSURE you that you won't die from abstinence.

Abstinence works for EVERYONE...or would you tell me of someone that was harmed for abstaining?

As regards the bold, before you attack me; do you really think a sane person will also think;
Taking the life of a baby and putting the mother at the risk of losing her life and all the post abortion dangers...and also leaving the mother in an physical, emotional and psychological trauma is better than safely delivering a baby (saving the mother's life) and putting the baby in public thereby giving him a 'little' chance at life.

Something is definitely with you if you believe the former is better...but like I said before, if abortion isn't worse, then they are the same.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Kay17: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
The abstinence crowd wouldn't talk about the failures of abstinence. When sexually active adults are battered by raging hormones, when Nature has appointed the age when we reproduce, who are We to deny such a natural process?

Besides abortion helps keep the population stable, we can't recklessly bank on abstinence.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by kosokoadeyemi: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
God help us ooooooooo on this matter some people are cryin for it
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by byvan03: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ladies start keeping these babies at the door steps of those searching, warrris dis? cry No comment for fathers of these abandoned babies undecided.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by vikeyz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Eiya, poor thing. I so love children. Gives me chills when i read such news cry
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by SHOCK7(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
The man who impregnated her must be a shameless irresponsible looser

Sorry child embarassed
Dissapointed at u,even if he's dat can't d lady get a job and provide 4 her child like thousands of single mothers!
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Glo4issy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by omonighoblessing(f): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
this is heartless. ........I just hope and pray the baby survives. ..OP ,pls let us know is this child still alive? ...let the right authorities take care of this pls.
May God forgive us all.
And this is y Christ died. ...our sins 're too much.
Happy Easter sha.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by mindurword(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
this women duping babies now are those baby factory ladies busted last time by the police they are afraid to keep their babies wicked mothers .
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Glossyclick(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thunder fire both the girl and the boy. Oh mehn future of tomorrow killed in cold blood

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
LaExpert:

I can ASSURE you that you won't die from abstinence.
Abstinence works for EVERYONE...or would you tell me of someone that was harmed for abstaining?

if abstinence works for you then so be it, you can indulge in it as much as you want, but dont expect everyone to live such miserable life, just because thats what you have chosen for yourself and people around you.

As regards the bold, before you attack me; do you really think a sane person will also think;
Taking the life of a baby and putting the mother at the risk of losing her life and all the post abortion dangers...and also leaving the mother in an physical, emotional and psychological trauma is better than safely delivering a baby (saving the mother's life) and putting the baby in public thereby giving him a 'little' chance at life.

what you wrote above only matters to people who are "forced" into having an abortion. just as much as i am telling you that it is WRONG to force a woman to have a baby, it is equally wrong to force her to have an abortion. let HER look at all the options available to her, and decide what she wants for herself, her life and her body. but i repeat, if she does NOT want that pregnancy to go to term, she has all the rights to take whatever measures in order to terminate it.

Something is definitely with you if you believe the former is better...but like I said before, if abortion isn't worse, then they are the same.

you do know throwing a live baby in the trash is a CRIME, while having an abortion isnt (in the real world), right?!
if a father rapes his teenage daughter, would you still want that demon child to be born?
if armed robbers raped your wife, would you still want that evil child to be born?!
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by samuelgambo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
in fact that was her last chance in life, she is going to remember what she did some day, fucker woman, she should better repent or face the WRATH OF GOD.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by excellencyabia1: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

That's not what I'm trying to be Gee, When I said I won't judge, I meant I won't question the act for I'm a grand sinner in the field myself and thus are in no rightful position to apportion blame in that kinda situation.

Would I have to stress myself being this explicit if you are really educated? #Go back to school smiley
ok
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by tete7000(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:
yet people are still against abortion...

When people abort, is the foetus not thrown away? Oh!, because it is not dumped on the roadside like this? Check out abortion clinics disposed aborted foetus and tell me if really there is any difference. The way your mind works!, na wa! You wish your mama don abort you? You won't be hear talking thrash.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kay17:
The abstinence crowd wouldn't talk about the failures of abstinence. When sexually active adults are battered by raging hormones, when Nature has appointed the age when we reproduce, who are We to deny such a natural process?

Besides abortion helps keep the population stable, we can't recklessly bank on abstinence.
What about banking on other methods of family planning that doesn't leave blood on your hands?

Your words are basically evil. You can explain wars and genocidal killings as helping to keep the population stable also.
Disregard for human life and all the potential life holds, especially unsoiled, unborn life. undecided
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

but yes, of course, we should continue forcing these UNFIT/UNWILLNG mothers to have these unwanted kids, so that they can throw them in garbage bins and gutters.
Let them have the babies. yes. they should take them to homes and places where they will not die. Value human life and don't despise it.

Life is potential. Life is divine.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by LaExpert: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if abstinence works for you then so be it, you can indulge in it as much as you want, but dont expect everyone to live such miserable life, just because thats what you have chosen for yourself and people around you.

A miserable life is when you have sex with different people and expose yourself to the consequences without being ready for them (STDs, Pregnancy, social embarrassment etc)...not when you abstain.

Young man, abstinence WILL WORK for you...and will save you from ALL consequences of illegitimate sex.

MRBrownJ:

what you wrote above only matters to people who are "forced" into having an abortion. just as much as i am telling you that it is WRONG to force a woman to have a baby, it is equally wrong to force her to have an abortion. let HER look at all the options available to her, and decide what she wants for herself, her life and her body. but i repeat, if she does NOT want that pregnancy to go to term, she has all the rights to take whatever measures in order to terminate it.

Forced abortion or not, women who abort face the same risk!
They risk losing their lives and their fertility!

MRBrownJ:

you do know throwing a live baby in the trash is a CRIME, while having an abortion isnt (in the real world), right?!

So, which world is unreal? The one you're in?

For your information, legality doesn't translate to morality.
LGBT is a crime here in Nigeria...and it is completely Legal in some other countries.

MRBrownJ:

if a father rapes his teenage daughter, would you still want that demon child to be born?
if armed robbers raped your wife, would you still want that evil child to be born?!

Now it has moved from consensual sex to rape.

LOL cheesy
I'll actually air my opinion if you will listen.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MadCow1: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
What do you think is responsible for the dumping of new born babies in our streets by some ladies, do you think the guy responsible ran away, the lady is wicked, rituals, give your reasons because dumping of innocent babies is rampant this days,even we have heard cases of married women dumping their babies with reasons best known to them!!What do you think?

The number of reasons for which a mother can dump her baby in Nigeria are plenty..

Ranging from; insanity to fear to stigma to PTSD to family to society to poverty to depression to frustration to.... What have you.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by omohjesu(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Awww cute baby cry Nawa o wey sum pipu dy. Barren all dese shit happens #lordhavemercy #calabargirls
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Kay17: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Joshthefirst:
What about banking on other methods of family planning that doesn't leave blood on your hands?

Your words are basically evil. You can explain wars and genocidal killings as helping to keep the population stable also.
Disregard for human life and all the potential life holds, especially unsoiled, unborn life. undecided

What family planning methods did you have in mind?
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

just because there are many childless couples dying to have a child shouldnt be a reason to force these unfit mothers to have these unwanted babies. let these childless couples go to the many orphanages all over Nigeria, and adopt one of the unwanted kids there... or better yet, let them adopt one of them kids begging at street corners. no need for women to add any more unwanted kids to these lot.
cool
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Kay17: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Let them have the babies. yes. they should take them to homes and places where they will not die. Value human life and don't despise it.

Life is potential. Life is divine.

Provided there are homes to take them to. You haven't adopted one yourself, have you?

Abortion at the earliest stage cuts out the logistics of establishing homes for these children. The cell is very much in a vegetative state, the surgery if done by a credible expert is relatively easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) / Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.