Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) (34975 Views)

Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) / Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi / Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by JoaHynppes(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fool
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
aaahhhhh
SMH
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Flexherbal(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Some women are heartless.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by diva90: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wow this is so cruel cry
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by timilehin007(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's my shyte mehnn
younghartz:
Lord have mercy sad

Am so broke that I can't pay for my sins sad cry
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by muller101(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
The man who impregnated her must be a shameless irresponsible looser

Sorry child embarassed
how about the woman.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Mznaett: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Princeojua(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wicked mother. how on earth will a human dump her child when a dog or even an Hen does all it can to protect hers?. I dey calabar, I wish to know that woman
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Princeojua:
Wicked mother. how on earth will a human dump her child when a dog or even an Hen does all it can to protect hers?. I dey calabar, I wish to know that woman
na she give her self belle...wetin u wan know her for....

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by IamLukas(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
And some women who have been married for years have been languishing in childlessnes...
The ways of God truly overwhelms man's.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
excellencyabia1:
God's right hand man

That's not what I'm trying to be Gee, When I said I won't judge, I meant I won't question the act for I'm a grand sinner in the field myself and thus are in no rightful position to apportion blame in that kinda situation.

Would I have to stress myself being this explicit if you are really educated? #Go back to school smiley
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by ChynoBEATS: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
excellencyabia1:
afraid to take responsibility

But not afraid of taking a d*ck

Pesin carry belle 4 9mnths ...endure every pain.. After labour she carry am throway like say na spoilt food ......

Nawa o

.......But wait o...the guy who poured his milk in2 her pp nko?....

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MacKuro: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
that is the irony of life. some are running everywhere looking for baby but some have it on with ease, on God knows the Destiny of this. May God forgive and bring her back to her senses to her responsibilities as a mother.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by unity2016: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Etung in Calabar
Etung is not in calabar, its a local govt area in cross river state. Calabar is the capital of CRS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by ChynoBEATS: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

but yes, of course, we should continue forcing these UNFIT/UNWILLNG mothers to have these unwanted kids,

You talk as-if we made them have unprotected sex..

You talk as-if she doesnt know the result of such typa sex

You talk as-if she's not aware of what pregnancy is

You talk as-if she has no idea of how to be a mother

you talk as-if she's never had someone to cater for her when she was an infant

Is it the societies fault or her's?

Since she knows she cant cater for such why go through the process of making one at the 1st place??

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by swimcash(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
The man who impregnated her must be a shameless irresponsible looser

Sorry child embarassed
r u pinning dis on d man alone? d bit*h played d vital role here
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Mosb(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
OMFG
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Blood of Jesus!
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nicolars(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bitch
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

My point is that if you must abort a pregnancy, do it before it can be said to be a grown foetus. Aborting a pregnancy is still legal before 12weeks of its cycle when it begets heart not.
totally agree with You.
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Vikings007:
totally agree with You.
Yo welcome .
& yh, Family is everything smiley

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by chudi55: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
God have mercy upon us all IJMN
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MissBN(f): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
What do you think is responsible for the dumping of new born babies in our streets by some ladies, do you think the guy responsible ran away, the lady is wicked, rituals, give your reasons because dumping of innocent babies is rampant this days,even we have heard cases of married women dumping their babies with reasons best known to them!!What do you think?
Sorry, this question might sound silly, but is the baby still alive?...

I really wish (he) is, am shedding tears... May the mother of that child be barren forever!!!
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

Yo welcome .
& yh, Family is everything smiley

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by darmmie2012(f): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is wickedness, the Blood of the innocent baby will ask such wicked mother......Feeling 4 this Baby cry cry cry
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by sisisioge: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Omg! Mercy of the Lord! Kabiesi Olorun iyanu!

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by annita88(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
I tink a lady who's nt ready bear dis responsibily shud rather stay put instead of bringing innocent soul to suffer for no reason afterall no b dem send u dat tym wey u bin dey enjoy d tin u no remember se nko to wa ninu efa o ju eje lonii rubish wicked nd heartless human being i pray God wil 4giv u..... Oh litle baby sori nd many dey luk 4 child o eh
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by LaExpert: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:
yet people are still against abortion...

Yes, people are against abortion.
Abstinence is better...it doesn't harm anyone.

Abortion is actually 'worse' than what the lady did...or maybe the same.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by akigbemaru: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
dumped baby
Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by TLisieux: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

My point is that if you must abort a pregnancy, do it before it can be said to be a grown foetus. Aborting a pregnancy is still legal before 12weeks of its cycle when it begets heart not.
This is a BIG lie from the pit of hell. Life begins at conception!!!
#Proudly ProLife #

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by MRBrownJ: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

You talk as-if we made them have unprotected sex..

having unprotected sex is just 1 of the reason why people can get pregnant, there are also accidents such as broken condoms, failed contraceptive measures etc... or simply a wrong assumption that they aint in their ovulating period. is that a crime?!

You talk as-if she doesnt know the result of such typa sex

as much as having unprotected sex CAN result in a woman being pregnant, it is NOT always the 100% outcome. also many wrongly believe that pulling out can result in them NOT being pregnant.

You talk as-if she's not aware of what pregnancy is

not all women believe they can get pregnant while having unprotected sex. also, pregnancy is what "may" happen when having unprotected sex during a woman's ovulating period (focus on the word MAY).

You talk as-if she has no idea of how to be a mother

if you actually believe that anyone having unprotected sex is automatically an expert on motherhood, then you best wake up. many ignorant people having unprotected sex these days... let us not punish them by forcing them to solve their problem by making another mistake.

you talk as-if she's never had someone to cater for her when she was an infant

if you believe that this is only what is needed for a new mother to care emotionally/physically and financially for a newborn child, then no wonder you dont understand the problem here.

Is it the societies fault or her's?

being pregnant will ALWAYS be her fault, but then she should be allowed to decide how to fix this problem, the best SHE sees fit... it sure shouldnt be society to put their mouth in her business and decide what she can or cant do. let her make that ultimate decision.

Since she knows she cant cater for such why go through the process of making one at the 1st place??

having children is NOT the only reason why people have unprotected sex, get real bro!

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Maybe they were all raped since rape is rampant these days, so psychologically they feel hatred for the baby since it reminds them of the trauma they went through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor / Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.