Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) (40504 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Fire At Lagos International Trade Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by laribari(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Mr OP, That pix is from the opening day bonaza.

That make it even embarrassing because some people there acted as if the items in the mall will finish that same day without the stock being replenished.

Bonaza usually runs through the first week or two.

Actaully, the truth is that in malls bonaza is not possible because they can't give you one for free, unless you are talking about the price. However, the items are already all discounted by price so that will not change even in the first 1 month.

8 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Mr OP, That pix is from the opening day bonaza.

Nne tinz been cheap wella ryt? Or free?
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by SATOH: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2016
new2020:

When you talk about looking local, no tribe looks more local than yoruba. Most of you even after living in abroad for 60 yrs, still look very local.

Even though we are local, your people including all your generation still come to our region (dream land) to make ends meet. Bunch of arm robbers.

FKO81:

Oba of GIDI disgracing Nigerians in London, Nwokem what do we call this royal MUMU?
Oba Of Lagos Pictured Eating Bread On The Streets Of London

He is represent his father land. What can you say about this picture of Obama eating in public?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by laribari(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2016
SATOH:

Even though we are local, your people including all your generation still come to our region (dream land) to make ends meet. Bunch of arm robbers.

He is represent his father land. What can you say about this picture of Obama eating in public?

It is not a big deal jor! It is a western thing especially when it's a snack but na only Nigerians see am as something wrong.

The Oba eating bread on the streets of London may not look so pleasant but not a disaster.

Okay, how about queen of England mama wey dey kpake things for public?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2016
See as they invaded a shopping mall, just like the way they've been invading the SW in millions and yet still shouting Baifrat.
Villagers grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Sanchez01: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2016
I wanted to plead with the OP that the word "invade" is a very strong word. But after opening the thread and seeing the pictures... I reserve my comment.

8 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by FKO81(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2016
PentiumPro:
See as they invaded a shopping mall, just like the way they've been invading the SW in millions and yet still shouting Baifrat.
Villagers grin
Ibadan villagers invades Shoprite during opening day

7 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Obas101(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2016
FKO81:

At least nobody put cart 4 head or sitdown 4 floor grin tongue
Chai na now i see am oo.. Wetin be d definition of villager abeg

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2016
FKO81:

Guy, you can do better. Even abroad people queue outside shopping malls whenever there are 'special sales' going on or even iPhone and Air Jordan sneakers attract such queues at the biggest malls in the U. S,Europe and Asia. But you gotta admit that seeing folks carrying cart on top of their heads INSIDE a mall and sitting on the floor is downright embarrassing and bush for goodness sakes. Smh.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Kusaa: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2016
YOMIT:
The way Nigerians carry Shoprite for head is embarrassing, in SA Shoprite is not even among the top 5 choice for shoppers. God help us.
point of correction biafrans not Nigerians.They have branches in other regions like Ibadan,Lagos,Abuja,Kano etc,did you see this type of rush.

11 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by omenka(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:
Chai!!!! This people local sha ooo grin grin grin

When them come Gidi, stay like 6 months them go begin do yanga like say them open eye before them leave their village. Yeye village people, even the ones wey go school still dey do like bush person.

Wetin annoy me pass na the way dem carry that tin for head.
Some even still sidon for ground dey wait for their turn to carry basket for head
Chai!!!! I tire for this people oooo
Haba naw dude. Is this really necessary??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by magicminister: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2016
this made me sad.
Nigerians are being deprived of the "basic-est" amenities.
We are an oil producing nation but do you know that fuel is cheaper in United states than it is in Nigeria?
See the way they are celebrating a "small" mall.
sad!!

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by macaranta(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2016
Hian..is this a village market?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by tetfundfraudale: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2016
So shop rite now development.una death go increase as una begin eat non organic food shop rite killing people since 200BC

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by callJesu: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2016
The biafran mentality

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by HRich(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

When them come Gidi, stay like 6 months them go begin do yanga like say them open eye before them leave their village. Yeye village people, even the ones wey go school still dey do like bush person.

Some even still sidon for ground dey wait for their turn to carry basket for head
Jealousy. No be you talk say Shoprites no go enter Imo state? Now e don enter, you don d jealous.

LEAVE us ooO, WE AGREE WE ARE VILLAGERS, but know you that the township man can't do without the Villagers.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by macaranta(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2016
SATOH:

I'm sure you don't even own 1/10th a plot of land in lagos,be there and be claiming Lagos with mouth while the Easterners buy up your roofs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by maureen546: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Nice thing
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Naff24(f): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Omo the tin pain you oooo grin grin grin

Come Lagos you go experience first hand locality of your people. I know them pass you

No mind dem, na Lagos b there Ilu Oyinbo, dem no go succeed if dem no reach there grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by callJesu: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2016
HRich:
Jealousy. No be you talk say Shoprites no go enter Imo state? Now e don enter, you don d jealous.
jealous of what naaa

10 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by calliking(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Two things are certain, your foolishness knows no bound and also the people that helped make Lagos look civilised are the non indigenous. We buy your lands in villages. Which yoruba man fit common 100 M buy land or buy shop. Dem no born una well to try am. When we have bought it, your women will bring their wares(mainly candy) to beg for attachment. And an average Ibadan man's locality is world wide.

5 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by kaywiluv(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2016
shocked this ppl local oo, na for der dey won take do dia village meeting?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2016
Nice one
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
Haha naw dude. Is this really necessary??

You don turn born again ..

Join the fun, bro
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Nomswag: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2016
YOMIT:
The way Nigerians carry Shoprite for head is embarrassing, in SA Shoprite is not even among the top 5 choice for shoppers. God help us.
In SA......LIKE SAY U DON GO THERE.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Ehen!!!! So you never get sense? You still believe say one place na no man's land? Come build house for free as I build my own without paying for land na, make you see Wetin go happen to your flat head. You this APOCHE
so na for ur village u dey live ?
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2016
callJesu:
jealous of what naaa
you d jealous our newly shoprite, abi you think say our villagers no like enjoyment?
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by skylowlow: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Hehehehehe!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Illiteracy flows in your blood!!! I am not sure you have travelled out of your community since you were born! If you think you are civilized, you are deceiving yourself. What do you produce? The people you mock produce things for themselves but you can't! What you guys do is to consume what has been produced by other people!!! You need no education to act civilized!!! Go and ask tubaba...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.