Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) (40501 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Fire At Lagos International Trade Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:
Chai!!!! This people local sha ooo grin grin grin

When them come Gidi, stay like 6 months them go begin do yanga like say them open eye before them leave their village. Yeye village people, even the ones wey go school still dey do like bush person.

Wetin annoy me pass na the way dem carry that tin for head.
Some even still sidon for ground dey wait for their turn to carry basket for head
Chai!!!! I tire for this people oooo
chai chaii...funny cos its true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Sheggy13:

Be honest with yourself. From your hearts of hearts, will you have accepted this kind of explanation you're giving if this had happened in say Akure or Oshogbo? You people would have abused Yorubas endlessly like you usually do. The point is respect other tribes so you can be respected too. Two can play the game.
Yes I personally would accept it. I understand such inter-tribal bashing is common. I personally try to avoid them. You don't always have to jump in the mud because you saw others doing so.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2016
charlesm91:
Abeg I dey serve for Owerri, any cinema dey here at all make I cool out for the Easter. Asked around but no one seems sure.

I dont think theres any cinema in the southeast.

Theres silverbird in asaba, uyo and porthacourt though. And kada cinemas in benin. Maybe travel to one of them.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by donJ2(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Omo the tin pain you oooo grin grin grin

Come Lagos you go experience first hand locality of your people. I know them pass you

Y lagos, y not come to abj, and do d comparison,u want to compare another tribe in ur land...com to Ph and see ur people I laff in swahili grin grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Thylord(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na who be dis? Na for which cage dem release you?
cage or no cage,truth be told we the yoruba's are very local thats the bitter truth.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by kaywiluv(f): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
agrovick:

Today is good Friday, be nice

Happy Good friday, hope say u go mass today.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thylord:
cage or no cage,truth be told we the yoruba's are very local thats the bitter truth.
how wide have you travelled in this country?just speak for yourself and say you and probably people from your side are too local.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by scholes0(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
LMAO!

Laugh wan tear my belle o, see funny comments everywhere. grin

4 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by dandollaz: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Wetin you talk no get meaning, come back and re-type your jargons
since u dont know the meaning.Good things are coming to biafraland not only in lagos you osun state boi.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Getikebusy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
See wetin packaging dey cause?!
Not as if there are no other malls, but because it is shoprite....
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Seun360(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
FKO81:

Oba of GIDI disgracing Nigerians in London, Nwokem what do we call this royal MUMU?

Oba Of Lagos Pictured Eating Bread On The Streets Of London

Ode ni eleyi sha.

Eating on the street is a norm in the west. Well, you never enter plane before sha.

8 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by agrovick(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
kaywiluv:

Happy Good friday, hope say u go mass today.
Catholic Church no dey this island
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by edupedia: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

I can understand that you have calculator brain so your brain boot slowly, that's why you need somebody to reply me instead of you to reply me immediately.

...he did not reply immediately because he was "in abroad"....jagbajantis people!...
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Thylord(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
how wide have you travelled in this country?just speak for yourself and say you and probably people from your side are too local.
we all know that interms of civilization hausa's they are the uncivilize set of people that we have in this country.while the igbos are just trying to form what they are not,those ones are something else.we the yoruba's my brother we are extremely local and you thats the bitter truth.have been in uk twice,you need to go there and see how our yoruba folks are representing us there thank you.and please dont quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
vingeophysicist:
pentiumpro igbo people do you anything why nah.

Lolzz, nothing bro! I just enjoy bashing them. The two tribes happen to be the most civilised and cowardly among the major tribes. Igbos are my best friends in real life.
The two tribes can't try one-third of the amount of bashing they gives each other to the Hausas without heads rolling on the floor in major northern cities grin
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by scholes0(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thylord:
we all know that interms of civilization hausa's they are the uncivilize set of people that we have in this country.while the igbos are just trying to form what they are not,those ones are something else.we the yoruba's my brother we are extremely local and you thats the bitter truth.have been in uk twice,you need to go there and see how our yoruba folks are representing us there thank you.and please dont quote me again.

You are just confused.
Hausa are Uncivilized, Igbos are local and pretenders, Yoruba are extremely local.
Are you from a miority tribe called Klanki Klanka?

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

You blind? cheesy
so no shoprite in osogbo. That's too bad.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thylord:
come back here,who are you to tell me not to mention you again?you no dey fear fear?now dobale for me and say sorry ma before I open my eyes

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by ogaAK(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by ogaAK(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
pls, everyone on this thread and forum should stop this tribalism, we are one (NIGERIAN) Irrespective of where we come from or no matter highly or lowly placed we are, I av been to lots of states in nigeria and I speak hausa, yoruba lil bit of igbo, tiv and idoma languages can greet people in several Nigerian language. This has made me appreciate every race and culture. Probably if we see ourselves as nigerians we would appreciate each oda better. God bless us.

PROUD NIGERIAN.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by HRich(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
kaywiluv:

Biko, na dis kind thing dey piss me, must dey go n see if dey don't av anytin to buy?
Yes naw. Na ur state? They have the right to go and feed their eyes.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by tobyke: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Owerri People are very local. And to be sincere this is very embarrassing even if it's associated with ur tribe, it's very shameful. When Enugu shoprite was commissioned we didn't see anything like this. Owerri people like cheap things and fake luxury lives.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
tonychristopher:

If you have been to Owerri ..you will never call Owerri local

He state that has one of the highest educated people and proffesors

It's on record

If Owerri is local then ekiti is barbaric

Man grow up everything you 're being emotional and sentimental,who told you an Yoruba? Where i am we see these things are normal thing,it is only local people will see shop rite as a big deal accept that fact and don't turn to it to ethnic sentiment. Am full blown igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
This small thing have been turned to tribal war, people should stop hating, travel round the states meet people of diverse background and stop these useless mentality of your tribe being better than another, it could 've been the other way round ,we 've no hand in were we came from. Untill people grow up and realize this.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by kaywiluv(f): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
agrovick:

Catholic Church no dey this island

Noted
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by aigbokiejohnson(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why then carry purchased items on the head? Too primitive
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
YOMIT:
The way Nigerians carry Shoprite for head is embarrassing, in SA Shoprite is not even among the top 5 choice for shoppers. God help us.

Idiiotic yeye people, until we arrest all local Nigerians disgracing their parents not US and put them in human zoo, this mess won't stop.
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by Totti9(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
totit:

Kikikik shocked

grin grin grin

Seriously I didn't.
Infact the first time I saw yours and a similar one like that " titto" I was kinda surprise.

Mind you I switched from my former as a result of my retirement from online tribal war grin due to work etc.

Anyway, dude yours has "9 ". So chill small na ehn cool grin wink
ur welcome to totti family but we have our rules dnt use it for tribal bashing cos people wouldn't think am the one and start hunting me like my broda Tony cheesy
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by sorepco(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Maybe nothing like that happened like that ibadan becos the people have a low purchasing power. Dem no gey owo loike owerri peeps

Ha
seunny4lif:
grin ;Dno
The most developed region grin ;Dhee

When Ibadan site was openhed nothing like this and Akure site too

Blood of Satan grin
Re: Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) by bahdkay: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
FKO81:

Oba of GIDI disgracing Nigerians in London, Nwokem what do we call this royal MUMU?

Oba Of Lagos Pictured Eating Bread On The Streets Of London

I would have answered this same way if it was an Igwe; eating bread on the streets of London shows he sends nobody and for real only big boys do that. Whatever noble thing I deem fit to do in Naija is fit anywhere in the world. I no dey form oh, Zuckerberg's just like me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.