Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics (7567 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Antoeni(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
SEX IS NEVER ENOUGH....................

It's possible for any man to ask for sex in a relationship, but is left for you as a lady to know that sex, can't keep him..(Sex isn't enough)
There are two major factors ladies complain about sex in a relationship:
1. After giving him my body he left me..
2. He left because I refused to have sex with him..
NOTE: Both those who gave and those who refused to give are complaining...
( Whats the difference)
Ladies Listen, Sex isn't enough, its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
A man can't stay with you because his having sex with you....
Relationship is not buying and selling.
There are much to life than Monkey style, Doggy style, Missionary style, Apple and juice style, step pillows style, etc ...
Are you sound intellectually? Spiritually? Physically? Mentally? Emotionally?
Men love intelligent ladies...
Men love ladies with ideas..
Men love respectful ladies...
Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.
Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours.
What a man wants is beauty with brain not make ups with boobs or hips....
Sex is not everything about life there is more to life than sex ..
So please build yourself very well , so that when the man is now coming to you your ability to arouse his loins and his intellect is what will keep you with the man outside that sex is sold on the street and he can always buy it .. Is cheaper everyday and he can afford it.
Ladies Be Wise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by inositol88(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
The mystery of a woman!!

1. Men rule the wold but women rule men!!
2. Great actions that shook the world were influenced by women
3. A man was made from dust, but a women was made from bones
4. She is considered the weak vessel but can take emotional pains more than a man.
5. Great men have been brought down by women

Its not only sex, women have great power on men, use it wisely he becomes your slave, but if u use it wrongly, u become his slave.

19 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by olayiwola275: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Waow...yeah..u really got it!......seriously most women have nothing to offer than sex....

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Sex is really not enough but you can hold some men with sex if you are really good at it.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by sarahade(f): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Colourich:
Sex is really not enough but you can hold some men with sex if you are really good at it.
True

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by vanida6: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Yes ooh 1 minute dude should stay outa my side,,,,,,

all this small small boys in NL 2 get mouth sef smiley

ew i don buy job here wit NL guys cheesy
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by inositol88(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2018
vanida6:

U never meet!!.

The day u wud fall into the hands of a 6 hours man, you wud still be the one to come back here complaining

Sometimes I wonder how confused ladies can be

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by vanida6: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2018
inositol88:

U never meet!!.

The day u wud fall into the hands of a 6 hours man, you wud still be the one to come back here complaining

Sometimes I wonder how confused ladies can be
6hours shocked

re they gonna have a man like that
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by inositol88(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2018
vanida6:
6hours shocked

re they gonna have a man like that

Meet me in Calabar, you wud come back and testify

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by vanida6: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2018
inositol88:

Meet me in Calabar, you wud come back and testify
it person like u am always talking about in NL,,they can make mouth all over like a hungry vulture nd even 15second dey can do anything cool

i knw you re the screw of small d!*k cheesy
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Gloriawinning: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by inositol88(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
vanida6:
it person like u am always talking about in NL,,they can make mouth all over like a hungry vulture nd even 15second dey can do anything cool

i knw you re the screw of small d!*k cheesy

I can't withstand u my dear, because u not only have a gully between your legs, but it also smells like the combination of mortuary water and rotten fish.

Even my gateman wud need a nose mask to bleep you

Every lady can testify to the handiwork of every calabar blood when it comes to bedmatics.

Its your type that wud start shouting ,crying and disturbing the neighborhood just at first round.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Cylo116: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Check my signature for steady earning.

P.S For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Colourich:
And how long can sex hold such man?

I don't think it can last for long,but good character can keep a man for life,even with bad sex.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by abiolamitodun(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
vanida6:

u again....
have u ever dated a one min man in ur former life..
but wait....money and one min man which will u go for?
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by olajidedammy: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
AUTO DOC VENTURES
Obtain your genuine vehicle papers from us like …
• Roadworthiness Certificate (TRUCKS & CARS)
• Computerize vehicle inspection
• Vehicle license
• Vehicle insurance
• Hackney Permit
• Registration of new vehicle (plate number)
• Driver License (new/renewal)
We process and deliver to your doorstep within Lagos. Call/watsapp : 08170474355
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by IamPlato(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2018

Please Who Is The Lady In The First Picture
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
inositol88:
The mystery of a woman!!

4. She is considered the weak vessel but can take emotional pains more than a man.

Its not only sex, women have great power on men, use it wisely he becomes your slave, but if u use it wrongly, u become his slave.
Rubbish talk!
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by goodnewscliff(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
inositol88:
The mystery of a woman!!

all the men in ur family!!!! Idiottttt angry
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by naijacentric(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
inositol88:
The mystery of a woman!!

pls explain how women take more emotional pains than men is it dat men dont av emotions too
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Of course sex isn't enough. I won't hesitate to cut off a Man who wants only sex. undecided
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
inositol88:
The mystery of a woman!!

This is really flawed. I will say women have more spiritual potency than men, that is a strong fact.

If you look at the birth of Jesus, a woman conceived him without the insertion of a man. Meaning the sperm of a man is inherently sinful or impure on its own. Which means, by default, a woman is spiritually purer than a man.

All she has to do, is remain a maiden provided she being conceived in a spiritual clean way without any spiritual addition at one point in time. It is why in the past, virgin soothsayers are more common than men.

People or most people just don't know the power of a proper virgin woman. Something that is in its pure state will always be different from something that was cleaned.

Even a woman who did not sleep with any other man than her husband is purer than a deflowered woman that is single. And i say as a fact to you, no man on this earth can be fallen by any woman as far as the man keeps to the woman God gives him, especially a virgin wife. There is authority in her mouth concerning her husband all things being equal. She is a force in the positivity of her husband's life.

Let the women be devils incarnate themselves, as far as he remains faithful to the said wife, he can never fall neither can he be dominated by a woman including his very own virgin wife.

Go and check very well, women who are spiritually corrupt are the ones who would like to rule their husbands or want to stand equal to him. The idea of submission is repulsive to them.

It is in spiritual potency of a woman do they "seem" stronger given the force that rules over their lives. Problem is, most men readily dismiss the spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Fazemood(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
All in all, an intelligent woman with beauty but no good sex skills, stamina and appetite will bore the most faithful and patient of men on earth.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by nairaman66(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Colourich:

Hold some men, how? You want to remove your pvssy and gift it to him?? I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Headlesschicken(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
undecided If sex were enough, there wouldn't be broken marriages... Besides most of y'all stink downstairs...
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by GOFRONT(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Chaiii....See curve.....Is she a Nigerian?...I mean the girl in the first pics
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by jorion(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
inositol88:
The mystery of a woman!!

Women only have power over weak men. Men who are easily emotionally manipulated. Try it with me n I will not only reprimand u, I will also ignore u till thy kingdom come. The fact is that girls don't respect weak men.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
Colourich:
aswear. People like me. I can dash someone my destiny self. If you drive me well though.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
jorion:

Women only have power over weak men. Men who are easily emotionally manipulated. Try it with me n I will not only reprimand u, I will also ignore u till thy kingdom come. The fact is that girls don't respect weak men.
someday your emotions gon betray you. Watch out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.