Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund (25814 Views)

How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared / Subsidy Scam: Uche Ogah Refunds N1.2b, Likely To Be Arrested This Week / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by MrImole: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
miraclewonder:
Cool cash. I pray it's not diverted but put to the benefit of the masses.

Check out my signature & thank me later.

You have no signature.
Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by prophetfire: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
brainpulse:
And the wailing morons says PDP states are not owing their workers. With federal allocation and 13% derivation without capital infrastructures and still owing workers?
bayelsa went for bail-out funds too? Tufia! Abomination of de highest order.heavy-duty thieves are ruling them.
Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by donodion(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
ayindejimmy:

you must av missed or cant comprehend this part.

The Bayelsa State government yesterday said it got N1.24 billion as its share of Federal Government’s bailout funds to states.

Now, is the bail-out fund meant 4 Local govts or states?
Who pays it back? State or local govt.

I was gonna ask same question which i know pdp boys would avoid.... lakuli..how come bail out fund is to be used for paying local govt workers... chei..Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!
Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by donodion(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
millionaireman:
Shameful country. Federal government bailing out an oil-rich state. It's like a fellow who has wealth under the grounds of his house but has to go begging outsiders for help which has to come through wealth under the grounds of his house.

The colonial masters left in 1960; a new colonial masters for the south east region emerged since the mid 1960s.

My brother....i raise two hands in the air in surrender o...oil producing state been begging for bail out...they have wrecked that state by looting with impunity.
Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by ayindejimmy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

u v goofed dude, Osun by no way has more workers than Bayelsa, don't judge ignorantly because of the population. Bayelsais 90 civil servant state.
secondly, the state is borrowing to pay the local government workers so who is paying is no longer a question because it is clear from the thread that the state is bailing the local government out as the federal governmentgovernment's doing to your Osun.

Bayelsa has just 8 LGA
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayelsa

while Osun has 30 LGA. That's almost 4 times more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osun_(state)

And if that isn't enough, check the picture below . There are far more people working and earning salaries in Osun than in Bayelsa

Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by okorune(m): 6:00am On Mar 26, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

NO...its an APC thing
AFFLICTION FOR PROGRESSIVE CHAIN

I am baffled with d way some of u disseminate falsehood or should I describe it as a display of ur ignorance. it is actually a PDP thing. The same thing was done by PDP in somany states including PDP states. it was actually a policy practice of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, and a good one for that matter. pls take note.
Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Bayelsa has just 8 LGA
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayelsa

while Osun has 30 LGA. That's almost 4 times more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osun_(state)

And if that isn't enough, check the picture below . There are far more people working and earning salaries in Osun than in Bayelsa
useless post. from your post Bayelsa is more than Edo state? lolllllllll, so where is yo logic of being d smallest state that should match the work force?
Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by ayindejimmy(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

useless post. from your post Bayelsa is more than Edo state? lolllllllll, so where is yo logic of being d smallest state that should match the work force?

Now I get you. Even when you see the facts. You chose ignorance. It's a waste of mb enlightening u.
Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by bukynkwuenu: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2016
okorune:

I am baffled with d way some of u disseminate falsehood or should I describe it as a display of ur ignorance. it is actually a PDP thing. The same thing was done by PDP in somany states including PDP states. it was actually a policy practice of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, and a good one for that matter. pls take note.

i baffle with the way zombies will not accept that things are hard right now...n we are not seeing an end in sight...pls apc has corrupt personels...ranging from atiku,tinubu,aregbe,amechi....n this people pilot the affairs of the country...n u want me not 2 bliv and sat what i see....you lie
Re: Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund by ayindejimmy(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

here from the horse's mouth

https://www.nairaland.com/3018251/bayelsa-state-foolish-state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / Oshiomhole: Foreign Prisoners Are Working At Construction Sites In Nigeria / We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.