Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija (69548 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eeroh95:
LOL....no be fight nah...sometimes I wonder how women get angry so easily...you fit kill your opposition for debate with insult instead of the topic discussed..sorry ma

I get angry at stup.id people.

You have your opinion, I have mine but no, you decided to quote me and tell me moro.nic stuffs. How does my opinion affect your life that you have to use 'must' to counter my opinion?
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
bankybobo11:
Our ladies will just be reasoning like foòls. Mumu comments everywhere. Nigerian ladies have the lowest IQ in the world.

Bro, that girl's got anger issues. It's better not to quote her anymore

Including your mother tongue

You have never made a logical statement in your entire life.

If you are not making dvmb comments about people who live abroad, you are MAKING STU.PID GENERALISATIONS.

Pray tell, what has your mother achieved to show her intelligence?

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Joy1706:

Hian! What will I not read? So the legacy your darling mom left for her daughter was teaching her how to wash her husband's clothes? Shame no catch her to talk that kine tin? When other women are leaving properties, investments etc for their daughters. Chai! Chai! Beht why?

Materials stuff aside,what about postive behaviours like patience etc
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by seaga: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

I quoted someone and gave my opinion. You asked me not to and I gave you every reasons why I WOULD and COULD. Did I quote you and referred to you as an idio..t?

Ok I was....
Have a good night
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Joy1706(f): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

u mean yer parents??

The bastard don't even knw how to punctuates, slowpoke old fool.

Go back to primary school before u can quote me.
At least, my errors are in punctuations, if any. But I find it funny that YOU who can't even make a simple correct sentence devoid of gbagauns would dare correct me. I read all your replies to daretodiffer and I cursed the teacher who taught you English in school.
Lemme help you out....
**it is not 'the bastard don't even know', it is 'the bastard DOESNT even know'.
**there shouldn't be an 's' at the end of punctuate.

P.S.. Na ya papa be the bastard. Illiterate! Yes, you're welcome
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by seaga: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2016
anigbajumo:

Not only Love but respect, remember she choose to it not her husband forced her to.

U mean u can't even wash his cloth or only undies??

Thank you, for the response.Respect.The love she has for her husband, she doesn't need to prove to anyone. But humility she possesses with that statement , and she said it for public consumption.When influential people speak in public it isn't to prove anything to their spouse or inner circle but to pass a message to the people.I just hope some people will learn
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2016
seaga:

Thank you, for the response.Respect.The love she has for her husband, she doesn't need to prove to anyone. But humility she possesses with that statement , and she said it for public consumption.When influential people speak in public it isn't to prove anything to their spouse or inner circle but to pass a message to the people.I just hope some people will learn

They don't even bother to learn coz most of em have completely lost.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by seaga: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
anigbajumo:

They don't even bother to learn coz most of em have completely lost.

That's exactly the word I used earlier. They are simply lost. May good help this generation
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by yeyedeysmell(f): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2016
VickyRotex:
" I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop."

I'm not an English Teacher. But I think that's an Oxymoron. It's contradicting. You "still" wash it and yet you stopped washing it 6 years ago.

But we get the point though.
I laff in spanish.. @Vicky i hope u knw that shez rich enuf to buy ur English teacher.. #Emeritus #yimu
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by SenatorJames(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2016
What i can say is "Behind a successful woman...."

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) / Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.