Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija (69549 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Eeroh95(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2016
bankybobo11:

Bro, that girl's got anger issues. It's better not to quote her anymore
perhaps
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:

Seaga, here is another explanation from a man

A woman who has money to get something done but rather she chose to it herself, it only means one thing and that is love.

There are many ways to show love, but for me washing is not one of it.

Not only Love but respect, remember she choose to it not her husband forced her to.

U mean u can't even wash his cloth or only undies??
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by bankybobo11: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Eeroh95:
perhaps
I speak froom experience
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Not only Love but respect, remember she choose to it not her husband forced her to.

Yes, I cannot make a habit of it.

It is my choice too.

he doesn't need to wash anything to show her respect.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by akinsdotman(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2016
the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us

the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:
Yes, I cannot make a habit of it.

It is my choice too.

he doesn't need to wash anything to show her respect.

I don't knw why ladies of nowadays gat spoiled to the point they av rotten.

The sane thing my younger sister told me some months ago even in the present of my mum.

When she said that,I just asked her simple question,how many times av u seen yer mum washing her husband cloth??

She said," I cnt even count it and dat is for her"

I replied " yer brain is reversed biased"

Mum said, " Is your choice,bt av left a legacy for u,if u like use it,if u like don't use it av done my part"

Here in Yoruba land wife show respect to her husband irrespective of her personality and dignity,that is what the woman show's to teach the young ladies of this present generation.

All u wanted to do is just to open yer legs make dick enter and milk the guy dry.Ordinary cloth u cnt wash,tired of ladies of nowadays.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Good to know they're still in love.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by gafoo4u: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bros, he's right with the correction. Just accept it. "Used to washing" in that context doesnt sound well.
Both of you need an English teacher and A1 English text book
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2016
ebubey:
And d op decided to use "I Still Wash My Husband’s
Underwears" to get people's attention cheesy

Ya! Correct op. I'll do same though tongue
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

The sane thing my younger sister told me some months ago even in the present of my mum.

When she said that,I just asked her simple question,how many times av u seen yer mum washing her husband cloth??

Mum said, " Is your choice,bt av left a legacy for u,if u like use it,if u like don't use it av done my part"

Here in Yoruba land wife show respect to her husband irrespective of her personality and dignity,that is what the woman show's to teach the young ladies of this present generation.

All u wanted to do is just to open yer legs make dick enter and milk the guy dry.Ordinary cloth u cnt wash,tired of ladies of nowadays.

Se ko tasi ni opolo?
Se won di e ni?

In yorubaland, human sacrifice used to be ideal, why don't you advocate for that.

Respect is reciprocal. Why must tell you me that a woman has to show respect? Both partners have to respect one another. It is a obligatory on both of them. Respect basically means having regards for someone. There are many ways to be respectful, washing is definitely not one of it IMO.

Your mum might be doing it just to elevate herself for your father, her business!!! Alakija does not need to wash her husband's undies under no circumstances yet she decides to do it, she is not doing as a sign of respect but of love. She could purchase the most expensive WM but no, she decided to wash it herself. If you cannot understand that logic, I can se why you would be too duvvmb to understand how washing is not my fvkcing job unless I am a full time housewife and my husband has no money to buy a WM or hire a washerwoman.

Are you going to tell me that the culture that make a woman kneel till her husband finishes eating must be upheld too because it is a sign of respect? You must be se**le

If I decide to open my yansh for diick to enter and also milk a guy dry, my business! your headache!

If you cannot handle your personal business, you must be one very lazy f****l

2 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Eeroh95(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2016
bankybobo11:

I speak froom experience
ok
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:

Se ko tasi ni opolo?
Se won di e ni?

In yorubaland, human sacrifice used to be ideal, why don't you advocate for that.

Respect is reciprocal. Why must tell you me that a woman has to show respect? Both partners have to respect one another. It is a obligatory on both of them. Respect basically means having regards for someone. There are many ways to be respectful, washing is definitely not one of it IMO.

Your mum might be doing it just to elevate herself for your father, her business!!! Alakija does not need to wash her husband's undies under no circumstances yet she decides to do it, she is not doing as a sign of respect but of love. She could purchase the most expensive WM but no, she decided to wash it herself. If you cannot understand that logic, I can se why you would be too duvvmb to understand how washing is not my fvkcing job unless I am a full time housewife and my husband has no money to buy a WM or hire a washerwoman.

Are you going to tell me that the culture that make a woman kneel till her husband finishes eating must be upheld too because it is a sign of respect? You must be se**le

If I decide to open my yansh for diick to enter and also milk a guy dry, my business! your headache!

If you cannot handle your personal business, you must be one very lazy f****l

You are mad,Lunatic and other hand insane.show me where I cursed you from that contexts, I only blast you, y the curse??

You will not die better even if u do,u will never rest in Peace but in pieces.

Respect is reciprocal, yes.Is men are women are equal in a family,washing yer boo cloth is not a job bt sign of Love and respect, nothing more. Why did u refused to think with little iota of sense??

Take out the LM and yer mother in Law saw yer husband washing his cloth,and you think she will be happy @u shey?? U lack ability to reason with yer brain which I think it has completely dismantled.

slowpoke old fool,BASTARD!!!!!

Fu**k of my mention, certified mongrel.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

You are mad,Lunatic and other hand insane.show me where I cursed you from that contexts, I only blast you, y the curse??

Respect is reciprocal, yes.Is men are women are equal in a family,washing yer boo cloth is not a job bt sign of Love and respect, nothing more. Why did u refused to think with little iota of sense??

Take out the LM and yer mother in Law saw yer husband washing his cloth,and you think she will be happy @u shey?? U lack ability to reason with yer brain which I think it has completely dismantled.

Alaileko omo

Oponu!

Lazy man!

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
ATMC:
Hello bae smiley Where have you been?
I've been in and out ma. What of you, Happy Easter o grin

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:

Alaileko omo

Oponu!

Lazy man!

why the cursed??

Confirm Local gal forming P****

From my comments you don't see where I said my wife must or will wash my cloth,why tagging me as Lazy man??ror u mean financially,am maximizing my potential everyday for great desire.

Park off my mention.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

why the cursed??

Confirm Local gal forming P****

From my comments you don't see where I said my wife must or will wash my cloth,why tagging me as Lazy man??ror u mean financially,am maximizing my potential everyday for great desire.

Park off my mention.

You wrote a stu*** thing, I decided to ignore it and reply you respectfully

But no, you decided to park insults again, didi you really think I was going to ignore it

yer brain is reversed biased

Call me local, call me posh...I don't care. If you had any sense you would know better to classify someone based on insults. FYI, I am very local.

If you are busy making money, you won't even give a damn about this issue. I guess you are all mouth no action, you think marriage means forcing your personal business on another person. Think again undecided. If you expect your partner to wash your clothes for you without any justifiable reason, you must be a very dirty and lazy man.

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:

You wrote a stu*** thing, I decided to ignore it and reply you respectfully

But no, you decided to park insults again, didi you really think I was going to ignore it

Call me local, call me posh...I don't care. If you had any sense you would know better to classify someone based on insults. FYI, I am very local.

If you are busy making money, you won't even give a damn about this issue. I guess you are all mouth no action, you think marriage means forcing your personal business on another person. Think again undecided. If you expect your partner to wash your clothes for you without any justifiable reason, you must be a very dirty and lazy man.

Is not written on a faz but yer comments and sense of reasoning defined whom you are.

U said u tried to ignored me,I don't care,I no even send yer morafucker,BT why the cursed??

So u are still dumb to comprehend the content of my comments. That is why I replied u " show me where I said my wife will Wash or must wash my cloth".I wnt insist on dat coz av married her.But,

Am a physicist and I used to treat a Lady by ptacticalized newton 3rd Law of motion,her action will show how I will treat her.

No doubt yer cerebrum has completely been damaged.oh my God dash dis toilet ant little brain.....

So a working guy can still be broke?? Am damn far far from broke which can never and ever happened to me coz am working hard everyday.

Don't av time to reply yer dumb ass again.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Is not written on a faz but yer comments and sense of reasoning defined whom you are.

U said u tried to ignored me,I don't care,I no even send yer morafucker,BT why the cursed??

So u are still dumb to comprehend the content of my comments. That is why I replied u " show me where I said my wife will Wash or must wash my cloth".I wnt insist on dat coz av married her.But,

Am a physicist and I used to treat a Lady by ptacticalized newton 3rd Law of motion,her action will show how I will treat her.

No doubt yer cerebrum has completely been damaged.oh my God dash dis toilet ant little brain.....

So a working guy can still be broke?? Am damn far far from broke which can never and ever happened to me coz am working hard everyday.

Don't av time to reply yer dumb ass again.

You are so dv***

You didn't say that your wife must but your senile self insulted and degraded those who have decided not to.....what does that imply?

A working guy can be BROKE! shocked.

Stop being stupi..d joor angry
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by ATMC(f): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I've been in and out ma. What of you, Happy Easter o grin
I'm on and about. Happy Easter too.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are so dv***

You didn't say that your wife must but your senile self insulted and degraded those who have decided not to.....what does that imply?

A working guy can be BROKE! shocked.

Stop being stupi..d joor angry

Am 100% correct dat yer cerebrum has been faulty, it seems u don't understand Newton 3rd Law of motion,which shows don't understand the content of my last comments, I pity yer skull.

I cnt jez stop laughing,kikikkiii..

She don't knw the meaning of working guy,ugly local dog,

Bye #Ingrate.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
gafoo4u:

Both of you need an English teacher and A1 English text book

Wow. Okay Sir. Can you be our English Teacher?

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
dilini:

Except you've forgotten how we communicate and express ourselves in English here in Nigeria. I guess she was trying to make us understand the continous tense backed up by a past participle tense in her wifey duties. She's a good wife material (naija expression) even with all the bulky and bulging bank balance... I doff my hat for her. Wish I could have a wife like her. "He that findeth a virtuous wife findeth a good thing and the Lord crowneth her and her husband with overpouring blissful blessings" #MyQuote... lol

lol. I understand.

Nice quote.
I do hope you find yourself a better wife.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Joy1706(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Pls.tell me why an adult male can't wash his own clothes. Nigerian men.will never cease to amaze me
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Joy1706(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Hian! What will I not read? So the legacy your darling mom left for her daughter was teaching her how to wash her husband's clothes? Shame no catch her to talk that kine tin? When other women are leaving properties, investments etc for their daughters. Chai! Chai! Beht why?
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Joy1706(f): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Fucck the MIL and what she thinks. She should have trained her son to be able to wash his own clothes. Big babies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Joy1706:

Hian! What will I not read? So the legacy your darling mom left for her daughter was teaching her how to wash her husband's clothes? Shame no catch her to talk that kine tin? When other women are leaving properties, investments etc for their daughters. Chai! Chai! Beht why?

[Am talking about manner and attitude this one is talking about properties and investment. Make she no study well and finking about parents properties somewhere.she don't even forced her to,that is on her own peril......
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Joy1706:

Pls.tell me why an adult male can't wash his own clothes. Nigerian men.will never cease to amaze me

understand the content of the post before yer conclusion, Did her husband forced her to ??
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Joy1706(f): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

[Am talking about manner and attitude this one is talking about properties and investment. Make she no study well and finking about parents properties somewhere.she don't even forced her to,that is on her own peril......
Read my comment well dumb ass
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anigbajumo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Joy1706:

Read my comment well dumb ass

u mean yer parents??

The bastard don't even knw how to punctuates, slowpoke old fool.

Go back to primary school before u can quote me.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by seaga: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:

I have a right to call them idi.iot because that is what they are. When you try to twist something to suit your depraved ideology, I have every right to call you an idi.ot. Why should idiots expect me to do something because some people chose to. If it weren't a big deal, wash your cloth yourself na. I will even give you my own join tongue

A lot of wives might love washing it, their choice, their business. They are welcome to consider it part of a wifely duties. Their choice gives no right to one moro.n to twist it to mean something else or to think that I am stupi.d for not giving a damn.

If someone expects me to prove anything by washing some pants, he must be delusional grin

Your argument is so out of the window. I have told you why yesterday. I am not getting into it again

How dare you call me an idiot? How dare you. .
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
seaga:

How dare you call me an idiot? How dare you. .

Idio.ts have already made it a declaration of humility, submissiveness and a woman's duty

undecided undecided undecided undecided

I quoted someone and gave my opinion. You asked me not to and I gave you every reasons why I WOULD and COULD. Did I quote you and referred to you as an idio..t?

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Joy1706:

Fucck the MIL and what she thinks. She should have trained her son to be able to wash his own clothes. Big babies everywhere
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) / Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.