Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija (69960 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by jotey(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wetin concern us Abeg
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by jwart(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
While some useless divorced women they protest to dey equal with members.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
uzoormah:

It is her duty..and she must.

if u are my wife eh.. u go dey wash am taya

I can't be.. don't stress yourself

Even if I were, you no go get the liver
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by CaroLyner(f): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
adeyiga3:
if she does nt wash it who will? U lazy ass B
empty_headed retardd.you dumb enough not to realise we made the same point. fish brain
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
think you skipped the part where she wrote 6 years ago

You claimed that it is her duty

She stopped because her husband asked her undecided

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by candycrushsoda: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes! With a washing machine I bet
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Lezzlie(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingRex1:
I dont see young ladies of nowadays towing this path. Its one of the nice things that sets Africa apart from the world.

Its a pity they dont have this kinda mindset anymore
That woman learnt well from her mother!!!
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by kozmokaz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
ebubey:
lols
. u too like space booking
ah swear
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by kozmokaz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
ebubey:
lols
ah swear
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by CaroLyner(f): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

You claimed that it is her duty

She stopped because her husband asked her undecided
okay your point is you cant wash your hub's own. noted!
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by eaglechild: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
All these crooks who became rich from illegal oil well acquisition trying to act modest.

Rubbish.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by mira4u: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nothing gives joy in marriage like when you marry your best friend you are so fond of.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
okay your point is you cant wash your hub's own.
noted!

When I quoted you, I didn't say that.

I said that it wasn't her duty.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
That woman learnt well from her mother!!!

Lazy man
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by ebubey(f): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
kozmokaz:
ah swear
yes o tryin to gt d front row

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Destinygrl(f): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
some private things shld remain private
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by hensben(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can ada9103 do this for me? I doubt.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by HirstMOG(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
" I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop."

I'm not an English Teacher. But I think that's an Oxymoron. It's contradicting. You "still" wash it and yet you stopped washing it 6 years ago.

But we get the point though.

nice observation, but appreciate the message she passed. may be she meant to have said "I was still washing my husband's undies until six years ago when he asked me to stop."

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by imoowo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT PUTTING YOUR HUSBANDS CLOTH IN THE WASHING MACHINE
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Ada9103(f): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
hensben:
Can ada9103 do this for me? I doubt.

Lwkmd........wash your ibante?
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Shymm3x: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Missy89:
congrats

Congrats to all cultured and virtuous women out there. This woman is a shinning light and a great role model.

Better start learning how to wash panties...that's the easiest way to man's heart. tongue

I remember back in Uni days, a close friend, who's a female used to wash my boxers with my laundry. She used to do my laundry for me and every time I try taking my boxers out, she'll just tell me to leave them there. That's a good chic right there.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by LoveJesus87(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
repogirl:
Maybe every once in a blue moon until six years ago. grin
Lolgrin
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by AmmarOscar(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Where's the underwears? I come to see it
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
excellentmomma:
You work in same office, who employed who?Fyne woman
she no fine jo
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by LoveJesus87(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Barayeks(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
mtshewww

story story....what she should be telling us is what her relationship with IBB is and what qualifies her to own oil wells

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by 1metre: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
A man should wash his own pant,the wife as well should...let's show some respects pls..dont expect my wife to wash my pants...na for lazy minds..
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Michellla:
what is the big deal in that?
the big deal is , she is the second richest black African woman and please,

WHO ARE YOU?
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by phanshark(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
kingofchess:
and if I check ur certificate u get F9 for English Language..... Vicky na joke ooooh
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by LoveJesus87(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
donofdons:
This is the problem with africans...we men seem to think that a woman is our slave,married to wash and cook then make babbies and bring up children while men sit like a God and a master of the house.

Look at a woman who is meant to be fighting for the rights of her gender encouraging this injustice to women engendered by the bible and all the ancient nonsensense called holy books

A woman is a full equal of man and is not made to serve.....the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us
May God save ur soul
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Churchillumoren: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Madam that is not true...as far back as when u ran supreme stitches on Awolowo way, u had house helps and washing machine. ..i know. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Atlantian: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
So this mannnnnn no know say IBB kumbaya him wife. Abi him know but just comot face cos of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zenith Bank To Acquire Union Bank / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.