Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Now I Hate Leaving Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Hate Leaving Home (526 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Hate Leaving Home by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Whenever I am in public literally everybody stares at me, and the worst part is that they all carry different expressions, some(mostly guys) laugh,smirk and some frown , some( mostly ladies) smile at me and some look away , But I honestly dont find anything wrong when I look at my reflection, And I also dont have anybody close enough to consult.
Please what do you think is wrong with me or am I just loosing my mind?
Re: Now I Hate Leaving Home by hakeem02: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank God for your life
Re: Now I Hate Leaving Home by falconey(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
You need to get laid .
Re: Now I Hate Leaving Home by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
How about you just advice me, I am very far away from my family , and it is really affecting my life
Re: Now I Hate Leaving Home by MrCork: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
malailayi:
Whenever I am in public literally everybody stares at me, and the worst part is that they all carry different expressions, some(mostly guys) laugh,smirk and some frown , some( mostly ladies) smile at me and some look away , But I honestly dont find anything wrong when I look at my reflection, And I also dont have anybody close enough to consult.

...bro..maybe you need new hair cut!
Re: Now I Hate Leaving Home by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
malailayi:

relax...it's in your head. people look at people, and notice different things.

you're prolly just bored most of the time so you notice all that lookery...

just try listening to music when you go out to distract you from the on-lookers...

or again, bask in the attention... not everybody gets looks.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Consider When Choosing Your Wedding Date / Long Distance Relationship Statistics / Photos : Love Is Magical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.