Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? (644 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by Cholls(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
My brothers and sisters.....We've all put our foot in our mouth before. Sometimes it's truly accidental, and sometimes I think we have a subconscious reason for saying something we say to someone. Tell us something you said and why - and how you and the other person handled it.

Here's my example. This is the worst, most embarrassing thing I ever said to anyone, and I cringe every time I recall it:

This was in a conversation with my former mother in law. My (now ex) girlfriend had told me that when she was very small, she had a little brother who had died in infancy. I had never had a discussion about this deceased baby with my mother in law.

"you know how some mothers do......marry and have children."

I was one day discussing possible names with my mother in law, like people do. She said, "If it's a boy, you could name him Timi ."
"Timi?" I said, "No...that sounds like the name of a dog to me."

You guessed it.

She said, "That's my dead baby's name."

OMG. Please, earth, open and swallow me right this minute.

All I could say was, "I'm so sorry ma - I had no idea." Really, I can't think of anything else I could have said.

Share your experiences! .
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by MUVA(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
I have a 15-month old Alsatian whose name is actually Timmy gringrin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by LordIsaac(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
I still love you....

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mine was when a friend of mine lost his mom, d mom hav a supermarket, were stuff are bein sold. about two weeks later we were all discussing guys talk, i was totally in the discussion and in my mind, i was like lemme rush to buy a perfume 4rm d supermarket. so i ask my friend, jonathan did your mother open store today? bcaus it was on sunday, after church service. o gosh!!! it was like d ground shud open and swallow me, i was totally weak, i had to crack a joke and all of us,(5 guys) just went to d bar to drink and take pepper soup, laugh and all that and yeah i paid 4 d drinks and food, though it was my last cash at hand, but it was d only way i cud make him not think abt his mom. "i made sure he was high. lol, we then took him home and he slept off.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by Marlvin(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
I bite My words, so Am not careless with My utterances.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
"I don't think I find you sexually attractive"

she still hates me sad
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by captainbangz: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
I GREW UP IN THE ARMY BARRACKS. THERE WAS A DAY I AND MY UNCLE WERE DISCUSSING, ONE THING LED TO THE OTHER AND WE STARTED ARGUEING. ALONG THE LINE(AS A SENIOR BARRACK BOY WEY PIDGIN NA OUR LINGUA FRANCA) I JUST SHOUTED"COMOT HERE NA LIE" MILLISECONDS AWAY I REALISED ITS MY UNCLE AM REFERING TO, I JUST SHOWED REMORSE AND SAID SORRY TO HIM.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
"I stopped loving you" knowing well I still loved her
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever ACCIDENTALLY Said To Someone? by AccidentalGenius: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
"you look horrible with that make-up"

She hated me and later tried to be my friend. Honestly I didn't have her time.

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE: Pig Gives Birth To Human Being / Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Then Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.