Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? (6340 Views)

Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
No wonder you no get your picture for your profile. undecided

Dude is maybe high on too much sun
. grin

wanna see my face? if yes, text yes in capital letter to 014-0214-01k... IGHOTAGO?

as for d dude, let's join hands in prayer for him......
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
namedonfinish:

wanna see my face? if yes, text yes in capital letter to 014-0214-01k... IGHOTAGO?

as for d dude, let's join hands in prayer for him......
Lookatew! undecided Lemme catch you there now.
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Monalisa185(f): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
Jealousy!!! tongue grin

taaaaa gbafuo tongue

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by johnson232: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
MUVA:
Its quite healthy if she's neat underneath...

But then again, you're a troll so... undecided
how? undecided
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
Lookatew! undecided Lemme catch you there now.

grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by funmind(f): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
unibenstudent1:
Should I?
I thought you were suppose to do the begging... why is mine always begging to suck mine? i detest the act undecided
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

taaaaa gbafuo tongue
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
namedonfinish:

my mind kwa?

that is not wat is on my real mind ooo.... if I post wat is on my real mind, op might just decide to bury himself alive by himself.....lol....
Sharap jor! them dey whine her, she too come dey yarn nonsense angry
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
ActOfWar:
Sharap jor! them dey whine her, she too come dey yarn nonsense angry

he pain am. tongue
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by unibenstudent1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
funmind:

I thought you were suppose to do the begging... why is mine always begging to suck mine? i detest the act undecided
ehya ,let's exchange places
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by funmind(f): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
unibenstudent1:
ehya ,let's exchange places
What
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
namedonfinish:

he pain am. tongue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by chimerase2: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Morale lesson undecided
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by unibenstudent1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
funmind:
What
just kidding
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by MENTORCH(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
solid3:

Before you do, be aware of the consequences of sucking girls puzzy:

1. Your tongue will become ulcerated, that is, there would be several lines on your tongue. No treatment for that yet. Although u will not die from that.

2. You may get hepatitis c which can lead to death. And if it doesn't kill you fast it will kill you slowly.

3. You will automatically get mouth odour that is very hard to cure.

So, the ball in in ur court.

Well outlined lies.
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by titosantana(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Obichi98:
For once can't we hear or read what will make heaven and earth to rejoice ?
Too many lossed adults in nairaland
Go to religion section pls.

@OP, if she's clean and you care about her, go ahead.
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by titosantana(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
funmind:

Why do you detest it? It's fun!
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
shocked[img][/img]
solid3:

1. Your tongue will become ulcerated, that is, there would be several lines on your tongue. No treatment for that yet. Although u will not die from that.

2. You may get hepatitis c which can lead to death. And if it doesn't kill you fast it will kill you slowly.

cool
solid3:

Are you for real?
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by poksmahn(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
no gree oo.. Lie lie.. It tastes like raw meat.
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Dont do it. Not healthy not safe. At least wait till u have a wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crushing On A Nairalander / Igbo Bride Rocks Isiagu For Her Traditional Wedding (photos) / Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Goes Completely Unclothed (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.