Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? (57870 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by emoa2002(m): 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
To forgive a cheating ain't easy, let's not pretend about it, the binding cord of trust is broken and cannot be joined together, so if they remain together by way of forgiveness, that binding cord has not be repaired because it cannot be repaired. The best bet for the lady's is to stay away. This is my own opinion anyway

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by classiclight(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
she Don comot since, which kind nonsense be dat one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by lekjons(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
opineflu:
if u have neva sin then u shuld go ahead and cast d 1st stone
even the bible supports divorce in case of an adultry..

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by eddy1212(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
i will forgive her cos i'm no saint myself.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Mintayo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
firstEVA:
Men hardly forgive a cheating spouse, if for any reason she remains in his house as wife, she will not enjoy the marriage.
This is not completely true. At least not all men.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nothing would make me forgive my wife, if she cheated on me.

No second chances.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
I will forgive for the sake of my own sanity and peace of mind. And by forgiveness, I mean I would not take or even consider revenge any more and I'd try not to refer to the incident whenever other arguments come up.

However, she needs to leave that house. I won't hate her but it would be sheer torment to be reminded of her unfaithfulness whenever I see her lovely face - the face of a cheat. The mind will never forget such incidences.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by opineflu(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
lekjons:
even the bible supports divorce in case of an adultry..
na dont miss quote d bible ,,,,,,marriage is sanctity
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Siena:
Nothing would make me forgive my wife, if she cheated on me.

No second chances.
wicked man

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
AfroKnight:
I will forgive for the sake of my own sanity and peace of mind. And by forgiveness, I mean I would not take or even consider revenge any more and I'd try not to refer to the incident whenever other arguments come up.

However, she needs to leave that house. I won't hate her but it would be sheer torment to be reminded of her unfaithfulness whenever I see her lovely face - the face of a cheat. The mind will never forget such incidences.

Spoken like othello d moor.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
If her coochie is sweet and tight.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Krismart(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
I will 4giv her but she leaves

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by dare2differ: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
look at them

Who are the husbands of those cheating married men?

Or Are they married to stones? tongue

Don't worry you will never know
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Walexsammy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chanchit:
I do not have a problem with a cheating wife as long as I do not know. But for me not to know, she must have worked with the CIA before.

On a second thought there is one reason, if I travel out of the country for a long period of time.
I pity u. U don't really know women...If u know, believe she jst wants u to no, else, be u CIA, FBI, nothing for u....fear those creatures
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
missbronze:
I don't really agree with your last statement.

Situations can make people do something drastic.

Let's look at this scenario for eg,

A wife and her husband have a kid who is critically ill and hospital wouldn't commence treatment unless a deposit is made.

husband and wife runs around for money, yet. no help.
( let's say husband have no job and poor)

Wife now runs to a rich neighbor for assistance, and he asks to sleep with her before rendering assistance.

Believe me, it will take a strong woman not to give in to save her child.

But, if she gives in for her child, will you say she has been planning it?
yes u re right in ur way buh as far as am concern the first love I have for her will nt b there anymore and she will smell whenever I want to make love to her unless if I don't know that she indulge in the act. Case close.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by kenneth404: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
once she cheats, she Leaves!

it's something she carefully thought of before she did it

You can not judge it like that
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by dare2differ: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
If she can help me lure the men she's been cheating with to a location where I can sodomize them under her watch after then I'll shut her up forever. cool
grin grin

You won't know na grin
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by upsun: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
I will 4give her when she leaves my house

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
opineflu:
if u have neva sin then u shuld go ahead and cast d 1st stone
Abeeeeegi! Dis is nt abt casting stone jare.... What makes a marriage peaceful if nt TRUST? Once d TRUST leaves, she also packs....

We need sincerity!
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by merbenko: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
missbronze:

A wife and her husband have a kid who is critically ill and hospital wouldn't commence treatment unless a deposit is made.

Wife now runs to a rich neighbor for assistance, and he asks to sleep with her before rendering assistance.

what of after committing such and the child died. Few month the husband comes to know the atrocity committed by his wife.
Did you think even heaven will come down this man will accept any explanation from his wife? How will you start telling him you do that just because to safe our son. Forgiving will be my best option because I have no choice but leaving with her as a wife will not see the next day. Because definitely she will commit such and act if any situation arise

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Walexsammy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
missbronze:
If Hosea can forgive Gomar for unfaithfulness in the bible.

Why then, will a man not forgive his wife if she cheats.

You can forgive for children, the sacrifices she made in the marriage, etc.

All I am saying is to forgive is Divine.

And as long as we are mere mortals, to sin or err is a must. it may be from husband or wife. Therefore, we should always be ready to forgive one another.

thanks for the long tory, personally I can't ooo.... I ain't Jesus, am a human

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Men will never ever forgive a cheating spouse, so why should women forgive their men for cheating on them? i don't get it, for me the equation has to balance, as long as u as a man will never forgive me for cheating, i will never forgive u as well coz I'm not Jesus' younger sister, and any man who claims he has forgiven his spouse, check very very well, she'll never enjoy that union ever again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by gohzieh(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
missbronze:
For the fact a wife is human and not God, then, she is likely to fall into temptation and sin against her husband.

It can happen to husband too.

Hi, miss for me it's normal for guys to be promiscuous but in ladies, it's seen as a taboo.
Now as a married woman, where is your dignity when you cheat esp on your husband even if he is out on in the country the fact that you are married, you are in the best interest of your husband to protect that P@@sy for him cos that's his pride in you.

When it comes to forgiveness I can but to be honest the sight of her will disgust me and each time I look at her I just see a different being. I think ladies should not even think of doing such.

@missbronze

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by buzzybrain88(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
what's cheating?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Mintayo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
missbronze:

Please put out such thoughts and mentality, it's not healthy. Such cases are so so rare. Don't believe what you watch on Nollywoods or TV.
Are there no friends or family to get money from? There are always alternatives, what about prayers for the child to get well? Some women would say they would rather pray than sleep with such a Man.
No one has an excuse for cheating. So please dear, the example you gave is outta it.
No offense.

Cheating is a choice, there is nothing like mistake. A cheat is just like a thief or a killer. It's like entrusting something to someone and the person gives it away saying it's a mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by gohzieh(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
merbenko:
what of after committing such and the child died. Few month the husband comes to know the atrocity committed by his wife.
Did you think even heaven will come down this man will accept any explanation from his wife? How will you start telling him you do that just because to safe our son. Forgiving will be my best option because I have no choice but leaving with her as a wife will not see the next day. Because definitely she will commit such and act if any situation arise

Even if you forgive her today, next week she go use another trick. Damn ladies are just ladies. God made them the way they are period.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by neuroneXY(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
SerialDigits:
if she can allow me to get down with any of her friends cool cool ...Equation balanced
no dey fall my hand again jawe,no be ur gf o,na ur house-wife. how will u go down wit ur wife's friend recieve small initiative nah
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Men will never ever forgive a cheating spouse, so why should women forgive their men for cheating on them? i don't get it, for me the equation has to balance, as long as u as a man will never forgive me for cheating, i will never forgive u as well coz I'm not Jesus' younger sister, and any man who claims he has forgiven his spouse, check very very well, she'll never enjoy that union ever again.

True....

But how do women do it though. How do they forgive a cheatung man. Do you ladies continue finding d man attractive or its just forced.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by AfroKnight: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
gcode123:

Spoken like othello d moor.

Lol. I got carried away there. I get too melancholic sometimes especially on issues regarding loyalty.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Atlantian: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nothing
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by mira4u: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
I wish married men will respond to this more
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided undecided
Its Simple....she's leaving my house..
if you re hoping she would change she will end up infecting u with some yeye tins lol.
i wont take chances o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.